Ramiomar

N400

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I already had my interview  in march 31 2017 and i was waiting for my ceremonies letter .and this is what i got today ? They gave me n652 after my interview  was done .Case Is In Line For An Interview

On July 20, 2017, we started the interview scheduling process for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number NBC*006487035. We will send you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice .Any one has had 2 interviews  for n400 

what's going on ??

Edited by Ramiomar
Q

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

First, ask admins to remove your tracking number. Don't share this number publicly with anyone.

Most 2nd interviews are for people who failed the 1st one due to failing civics test or English portion of the test. Sometimes they schedule a 2nd interview because they missed an issue at 1st one. Hard to predict what is going on but I don't think you need to hire an attorney without knowing what is going on.

What items on your N-652 were checked? Was there anything unusual at your 1st interview?

Timeline

I passed the test and i only should waiting for the the oat ceromony or rfe .i called the other day and they said your interview was not uploaded in the computer .that was the misteak . when i went to the interview in march the officer tried to open her computer to start the fingerprints .the computer was down .and she had to do every thing in writing insted .after the interview was done she handeled me a n652 and told me she has 120 days to complete my form .then she took me to diff room to have my photo and fingerprents done .thats all .

Edited by Ramiomar

Timeline

It sounds like your 1st interview was a ELIS failure. They probably couldnt finalize the process, now requiring a second interview. I guess you have to go thru the drill again.

Timeline

What is elis ? The officer i talked to says there was nothing show for my march intetview .he sent a request to the filed office to see what is going on .

Timeline

Elis is the new software that replaced the old claims4 system. the fact that the computer system was down in your march interview made me think it was a elis failure.

What you could do while waiting for this 2nd interview notice. make an infopass at the local field office and ask to speak with the officer who interviewed you. Maybe she has an answer why you need a 2nd interview. her name should be written on your n652 form. Perhaps it was her mistake and she could fix the issue. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.