Zurdo

CD Juarez-Status Changed to Issued, but no Waybill#

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 8/11/2017 at 8:18 PM, Vladsalvi said:

Hi Zurdo,

I got the letter for my spouse interview but there is nothing on finger printing. Do you get a separate letter?

Your attorney needs to schedule finger print appointment. For the medical exam you don't need appointent. Just make sure you are done with medical and finger prints a good day before the interview.

Timeline
On 8/11/2017 at 8:56 PM, Franciscoruizt said:

You have to make the appointment for fingerprinting they don't make one for you 

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/iv/information/iv_services

If you have an attorney he will register here and onced logged in he can pick a date a time. I'm sure you can do it too but If you have an attorney just sit with him and have him do it. Make sure he puts your email because it's the email they will use to let your know when your passport is ready to pick up. It will actually be on the same place you get your finger prints done if you chose to wait for your package in CD Juarez.

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Vladsalvi said:

Zurdo, 

how many days it took to get the visa.. I book hotel and airplane tickets for 4 days extra after interview.. I'm nervous 

Am not Zurdo, but my wife recently had her interview on 8/10/2017 on Thursday and had her Visa by Saturday at 11:30am. We met a couple in Juarez who also took them 2 days.

Timeline
16 hours ago, Vladsalvi said:

Javice,

Thank you. My sister made me nervous because she said that her cowoker was there 30 days and I heard similar stories. 

We had our appointment Wednesday and picked up visa Friday that same day we where already in El Paso. Day and a half 

On 7/21/2017 at 6:54 AM, Zurdo said:

I haven't. I think I will try today after lunch. Hopefully I hear from them today. We are eager to leave good thing we are going to be able to return. A few people who missed things like original birth certificate where not approve right away, but were told to go get it and once they had it they would approve. My wife was only asked for 2 things: original birth certificate and original marriage certificate, but she did hear other people being asked for things like: additional affidavit of support because the one they had didn't cover the amount on the house hold size. Taxes, and one person if they had bank account. My wife was able to hear 10+ interviews before her turn. Your wife will too. You can listed to everything and know right away the agents that are friendly and the ones that aren't. She said there was this guy that everyone was praying not to get. He wasn't necessarily denying but he was unprofessional and unfriendly. Like if he was working for free or was forced to work there. To her surprise most are under their 30s. You would think that something that can change your life forever would be handled by someone in their 50s. Crazy thing is that some agents would even make jokes which is good. But good thing that when we prepared the 601a and now the interview we prepared for the toughest in each department. In other words people should go with all they got. We had a little trouble and were stressed about the Mexican police report which at the end they didn't asked for, but we have no regrets because some people were asked for it. So it's always better to have extra everything. 

Hi had a question why did they ask for carta de no antecedentes penales report did she ever live in Mexico after the age of 18 because we are told we don't need it since he was 8 when he left Mexico 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Yuri123 said:

Hi had a question why did they ask for carta de no antecedentes penales report did she ever live in Mexico after the age of 18 because we are told we don't need it since he was 8 when he left Mexico 

They are asking everybody trust me I was told the same thing by many people but when you actually get down there you either produce what they ask you for or you don't get your visa till you get them the document...I was able to get this carta de no antecedentes for my wife from this website totally free is http://edomex.gob.mx/tramites_servicios?tipo=&&cve=

Timeline
8 hours ago, Franciscoruizt said:

They are asking everybody trust me I was told the same thing by many people but when you actually get down there you either produce what they ask you for or you don't get your visa till you get them the document...I was able to get this carta de no antecedentes for my wife from this website totally free is http://edomex.gob.mx/tramites_servicios?tipo=&&cve=

Does this also apply for the state of Michoacan? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, RamStu said:

Does this also apply for the state of Michoacan? 

My wife is from Oaxaca and she used it with no problem she said that they don't actually read it that the officer just wanna make sure you brought it.. just to let you know tho a few people have use this certificate with no problem so if you cannot obtain the one from your state in Mexico I would at least take this one 

• 2 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.