JimandChristy

GOPer confirms Trump’s ignorance after health care meeting: ‘I don’t think it’s important for him to understand’

10 posts in this topic

Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA) confirmed on Thursday that President Donald Trump does not understand the Senate’s health care bill.

MSNBC’s Hallie Jackson noted during an interview with Cassidy that Trump recently made statements to The New York Times that suggested that he was confused about the basics of health care legislation.

Trump told the Times:

So pre-existing conditions are a tough deal. Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan. Here’s something where you walk up and say, “I want my insurance.” It’s a very tough deal, but it is something that we’re doing a good job of.

“The statement is a little confusing,” Jackson pointed out. “Does he get the intricacies of what you guys are discussing in the Senate?”

“First, I think the president is about broad principles,” Cassidy opined. “And how I receive his statement, obviously premiums are lower for those who are younger. And you have to have them lower because the person graduating from college doesn’t have very much money. And as we age, premiums will rise in price, but so does our need for insurance.”

Jackson interrupted: “So, in your conversations with him, do you think the president understands the political, the policy intricacies of this bill?”

“I don’t think it’s important for him to understand the policy intricacies of this bill,” Cassidy insisted. “What’s important for him is to understand the principle. His principle is there should be a replace associated with repeal. And during the campaign he consistently said he wanted to continue coverage for those who had, cover pre-existing conditions, eliminate mandates and lower premiums. Those are very good principles.”

$12 a year for insurance, what is wrong with him. What an ignorant moron.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

9 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

One must speak in short sentences, and use simple words with the supreme leader. What a joke! LOL.

He must be the most ignorant, unintelligent simpleton we've had as a president in modern history. All the founding fathers would simultaneously face palm seeing him.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Trump: "I lied way more than three times about not cutting Medicaid.  I wonder why people won't believe me."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Tahoma said:

Trump: "I wish I wouldn't have invited the dishonest media to that yhuuuge party I threw in the White House rose garden to celebrate that 'mean' Trumpcare Bill which passed the House!!!"

How am I doing? Am I doing OK? We had bud light and cigars.  Are we winning yet?  

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
54 minutes ago, bcking said:

At this point no one expects Trump to read the book. They don't even expect him to read the Cliff Notes. He can read the back of a book and he would get applause for his keen insight into the novel.

He's like a 3 year old who gets a standing ovation because he made it to the potty in time.

, they just sent me those two books. I just got them. These are two books that are good: this one and this one. That one, you know.

But I am writing tremendous words, like covefefe, here 

C2eFuVtUcAEpXW8.jpg

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
19 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

, they just sent me those two books. I just got them. These are two books that are good: this one and this one. That one, you know.

But I am writing tremendous words, like covefefe, here 

C2eFuVtUcAEpXW8.jpg

The MOR/MDRs call this fiasco a win. LOL.

27 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

The MOR/MDRs call this fiasco a win. LOL.

lol, lookit those little hands just a workin. a pen and a pad both going at once, you can see the strain on his face.