R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

I just received my NOA1, for I130 petition.

was sent July 3, 2017

Priority Date July 6, 2017

Notice date July 10, 2017

I wonder how long till Noa2 now, my receipt is YSC means Potomac right? 

Edited by novi

6 hours ago, novi said:

I just received my NOA1, for I130 petition.

was sent July 3, 2017

Priority Date July 6, 2017

Notice date July 10, 2017

I wonder how long till Noa2 now, my receipt is YSC means Potomac right? 

YSC yes it's Potomac, as far as Noa2 we will have to wait some months any where from 4-5 months i have heard from others.

Hola,

Happy to join the thread. My priority date is July 5.

I completed the timeline data, the estimate states: Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between December 6, 2017 and December 8, 2017* (RFEs at the Potomac Service Center typically add an extra 30 days, which has been added to the estimated processing time).

R-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Potomac Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Dominican Republic
Marriage (if applicable): 2017-03-18
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-07
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-12
I-130 RFE : 2017-06-14
I-130 RFE Sent : 2017-07-01
Edited by Kathyil

14 minutes ago, Kathyil said:

Hola,

I completed the timeline data, the estimate states: Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between December 6, 2017 and December 8, 2017* (RFEs at the Potomac Service Center typically add an extra 30 days, which has been added to the estimated processing time).

R-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Transferred? No

i don't understand 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey,

I just found out that we got the Service Center in Texas which I find weird because my husband lives in California. So my guess is we are probably taking a while and some of you may be a lot faster than us.

But we received the NOA1, the check is cashed and everything is going its way. Now it is just a waiting game for all of us.

So I am bout to finally send our package this week. wondering if a money order from my bank overseas would be acceptable. Any thoughts?

Timeline

I think it has to be a check or money order drawn from a US bank. As long as your money order complies, you should be fine.

10 hours ago, CurlyCutie said:

So I am bout to finally send our package this week. wondering if a money order from my bank overseas would be acceptable. Any thoughts?

see above--- sorry. new to the quote option :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have my package ready. Would anyone be willing to look over it for me? I want to make sure I'm completing it correctly. 

Also, can it be hand written? I couldn't type it on Adobe, the addresses wouldn't fit. 

Petitioner from USA

Beneficiary from Morocco

On 2017/7/22 at 11:37 AM, Kathyil said:

Hola,

R-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Transferred? No

Hi LILI&FERRA

where to tell you that you have the RFE? email or by mail? because i scare i will missed.

thank you

mrscow

58 minutes ago, mrscow said:

Hi LILI&FERRA

where to tell you that you have the RFE? email or by mail? because i scare i will missed.

thank you

mrscow

i believe both

8 hours ago, Josie333 said:

I have my package ready. Would anyone be willing to look over it for me? I want to make sure I'm completing it correctly. 

Also, can it be hand written? I couldn't type it on Adobe, the addresses wouldn't fit. 

Petitioner from USA

Beneficiary from Morocco

I suggest having an immigration lawyer to take a second look if you are unsure of yourself. It might save you a lot of time when it comes to avoiding a RFE

8 hours ago, Josie333 said:

Petitioner from USA

Beneficiary from Morocco

yes it can be hand written, as long as its in black ink. i would love to take a look at it if you'd like

Hello, everyone! Sent the I-130 packet last week. Looks like the Nebraska Service Center will be processing it. I was going to have a lawyer do everything, but then I thought I should give it a try without one first. Hoping for the best...

USCIS:
2017-07-17: Sent I-130
2017-07-21: NOA1
2018-02-12: NOA2
NVC:
2018-03-06: NVC received case
2018-04-12: NVC Case #
2018-05-10: Pay IV fee

2018-05-16: Submit AoS/IV documents
2018-05-21: Scan Date
2018-05-24: Case Complete

2018-05-29: Interview scheduled for July

Embassy:

2018-07-17: Interview date

Timeline

Oh wonderful - looks like we'll be an awesome group together. Lets see who else will join us as we still have a few more days to go.

We received our letter with the PD date set at July 14th

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.