R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We will all make it through these times but the best we can do is focus on other things, I believe.

I am trying to work on other projects as much as I can - basically anything that keeps us engaged and the mind busy. But like everyone else, I wouldn't mind to know more exact dates. It is difficult to plan very much. 

I am wishing you all a beautiful weekend. 

PS: Does anyone know the processing dates (in this forum not official ones) of our service centres? 

Welcome to the Group! 

R & OC

It looks like to me that it will take anyways from 5-6 months from initial submission of the I-130... my attorney told us that it should take about 6-7 months.. but with what I've seen on this site, looks like it takes 5-6 months for NOA 2. 

Im not sure if that answers your question.

I for one wish this process speeds up... but it's all beyond our hands. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey Everyone!!

First time writing on this but this is the toughest process I have ever ever experienced. Its so hard staying without you love one. I hope we get our approval soon.

PD: July 3rd

Waiting for good news...

On 7/26/2017 at 7:31 AM, alloy-K said:

Hello, everyone! Sent the I-130 packet last week. Looks like the Nebraska Service Center will be processing it. I was going to have a lawyer do everything, but then I thought I should give it a try without one first. Hoping for the best...

How does our NOA2 take long?

JAW- Our attorney told us it will take 5-7 months for Noa 2...but I'm not sure if everyone will be different depending on their state. I'm in FL btw.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

it depends on the service center your case goes to, I doesn't matter were you live...

Potomac its taking around 4-5 months texas 6-7 Nebraska around 9 y california I have read about a year

Hello Everyone!

My NOA1 date is July 13th and Priority date is also July 13th.

My wife is from the Philippines and the service center handling our I-130 is YSC (Potomac Service center)

I am very impatient just like everyone here.

So if anyone has any updates on their case at Potomac please let us know.

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Waiting4mywife said:

Hello Everyone!

My NOA1 date is July 13th and Priority date is also July 13th.

My wife is from the Philippines and the service center handling our I-130 is YSC (Potomac Service center)

I am very impatient just like everyone here.

So if anyone has any updates on their case at Potomac please let us know.

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

you are lucky you got Potomac its the fast one working in end of april... good luck

50 minutes ago, kareng5 said:

you are lucky you got Potomac its the fast one working in end of april... good luck

Thanks I hope you are right and Potomac is fast :)

I will keep everyone posted

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

i just want to say i know this process for me is alittle hard but i actually have my husband here with me in the states. i cant imagine how you guys feel not having your loved one. i am so sorry! i hope this process goes fast for you all. i know i was told that this step is the longest and once this step is approved then the next step does not take long at all! best of luck

yes it's very tough... 

we try to see each other every 3 months for 2 weeks until this process is done. I just wish Nebraska will speed up. I've read some horror stories in the forum about Nebraska...

does anyone know how the applications get chosen to each Center? 

Also is anyone else on this board using an immigration lawyer? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.