Ray John

Sue USCIS in District Court both for adjustment of Status and Money

40 posts in this topic

So perhaps, after all, not a false decision. Just one not in his favor. You can't sue USCIS on that basis.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

Okay so here is what he has sent me on my public profile thingy:

"I would like to know I want to take both EOIR and INS to District Court to proof their incompetency for both the Immigration Judge and the INS Examiner and Inspector coming to my home inquiring about my wife. Can I sue both of them and if so what I get from the court adjustment of status or citizenship both file mishandled by the Immigration Court and INS. I have the law what they state on there form and on there site. Both the cases are closed as per what I understand with false decision. Some are saying I have only 10 years Statute limitation, if INS nor Immigration Court have no limitation of there finding then why a beneficiary have any restriction to open the case in District Court. Any real Guru out there. There finding comes after 20 or 30 years too, so why we have limitation if I am not requesting the court for money but just to grant me citizenship without issue of a green card any possibility. Can I take both the INS and Immigration Judge to District Court for making false decision in both the cases one for marriage case and other for asylum case. Any wisdom out there. I am highly thankful to every one who contributed in my case. please let me know right away so I can present all my documents to the District Court by Wednesday. God Bless America and We All  and Happy 4th of July. Two cases are there one approved petition on 04-04-1984 still pending and other case is I ran out of status  and deport able, one case is 35 years old which is marriage case, the other case is 18 years old Political Asylum case. Please need your help both decision are false decision and no one check there work what the hell they are doing. Need help right away. Please help advice needed, if nothing works open both cases as new in District Court. Any Professional advice free of charge."

So apparently he has also filed for asylum?

He also said in a private message that he is not married. So it looks to me like this is a divorced man living and working out status in the United States (basing that on the asylum thing) and thinks he can get a citizenship.

I'm afraid someone misinformed OP about sue immigration and granted citizenship 😔

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Sounds like fake marriage followed by frivolous asylum case.

Wonder what basis he has been working on, sounds like any legal basis would have disappeared a long time ago.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

35 years later?     Yeah, let us know how that turns out.

Have you thought about just refilling again IF your still married to the same wife from 35 years ago,   That may be your best solution to this whole mess.

Cause USCIS is not going to give you a green card due to them not adjusting your case from way back then.

I truly doubt USCIS  has your case from back then. Maybe keeps them 7 years, as I do required by law  with work from US Customs, FDA, other government agencies.

Suing USCIS is a losing battle, and I don't see any level headed lawyer accepting your case, much less then a Judge  entertaining the thought of this lawsuit with a decision.

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Beth & Achraf said:

35 years later?     Yeah, let us know how that turns out.

Have you thought about just refilling again IF your still married to the same wife from 35 years ago,   That may be your best solution to this whole mess.

Cause USCIS is not going to give you a green card due to them not adjusting your case from way back then.

I truly doubt USCIS  has your case from back then. Maybe keeps them 7 years, as I do required by law  with work from US Customs, FDA, other government agencies.

Suing USCIS is a losing battle, and I don't see any level headed lawyer accepting your case, much less then a Judge  entertaining the thought of this lawsuit with a decision.

He is no longer married. 

Interesting story. :blink:

N-400

Eligible: 12/03/2016

Day 00    12/12     Mailed application

Day 01    12/13     Application received

Day 03    12/15     Credit card charged

Day 08    12/20     Text/Email Acceptance

Day 15     12/27     NOA in the mail. Priority date: December 13

Day 16     12/28    Biometrics Scheduled Notification

Day 22     01/03    Biometrics Notice Received

Day 30     01/11    Biometrics Appointment

Day 179  06/09     In line for interview

Day 184  06/14     Received e-mail notification interview has been scheduled

Day 187  06/17     Interview letter received ( July 19)

Day 192  06/22     Interview date changed to June 23 upon request

Day 193  06/23     Interviewed at San Antonio field office; APPROVED!! 

Day 197  06/27    Email notification. Oath letter has been mailed.

Day 200  06/30    Oath letter received. Scheduled for July 27th

Day 227  07/27        I'm a US CITIZEN 

Day 232  08/01    Updated Drivers license security with new name and Citizenship ( TX DL with new name received 08/11)

Day 232  08/01   Updated Social security with new name and Citizenship (Social security card received 08/07)

Day 232  08/01   PASSPORT (Routine PP received 08/12)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Unidentified said:

He also said in a private message that he is not married. So it looks to me like this is a divorced man living and working out status in the United States (basing that on the asylum thing) and thinks he can get a citizenship.

I admire the OP's "creativity" .  However, I think he is climbing a very steep uphill battle considering the current scrutiny of "out of status" residents.

Edited by missileman

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.