BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

I want my NOA2 :unsure:

I also want you to have your NOA2! ~sending positive universe vibes~

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
47 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

I want my NOA2

I want too, I can't take it anymore :)

Edited by NoProblem

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 minutes ago, NoProblem said:

I want too, I can't take it anymore :)

We just received a response on our  service request, it doesn’t mean much but I guess at least it looks like they have our file:

“Your case is currently delayed because the required security checks are still pending. We cannot make a decision on your case until we receive the results of these security checks. 

We hope this information is helpful to you.”

31 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

We just received a response on our  service request, it doesn’t mean much but I guess at least it looks like they have our file:

“Your case is currently delayed because the required security checks are still pending. We cannot make a decision on your case until we receive the results of these security checks. 

We hope this information is helpful to you.”

Hello. How did you get the response?

15 minutes ago, AL-MJD said:

Hi Julies!

July 28th filer here. I did not ask my fiancé to call USCIS about our case status, ever. I thought that since more than enough people are calling already, I would just send an online inquiry; this service is available on the USCIS egov website.

I inquired on February 15th, I believe that was Day 2 after the processing time changed from 28th June to 1st August on the USCIS website.

I received an automated reply that I can expect a reply by 10th March.

It is 19th February (yes, PRESIDENTS' DAY) and I have received an e-mail reply confirming that our K1 petition has been APPROVED on 16th February and that we should receive our mail within 14 days and to contact USCIS if we did not receive the mail.

I never did call/harass USCIS. NO online update. NO informed delivery by USPS despite being 4 days since approval -- honestly, I believe it takes an average of 5-7 working days for the approval to reach anywhere, so no frustration there.

I am writing this post to detail how I receive my notification in hopes that if some people are looking for an alternative to calling USCIS over and over, they could try it the way I did.

To all who have not received notice, I wish you all the best. I hope you receive your approval. I'm as certain as those before me that yours are on the way, just like ours.

xx

[I have attached the approval by replied inquiry.]

Screenshot_20180220-052708.jpg

I tried to do that but it already said we've submitted an inquiry since my fiance already called :-(

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Tea_pgtips said:

I tried to do that but it already said we've submitted an inquiry since my fiance already called :-(

awww... I'm sorry. Did not realize a previous call inquiry would affect online inquiry. Did your fiancé provide them with an e-mail to get back to him with? Or just phone number?

11 minutes ago, Tea_pgtips said:

I checked our inquiry online. It says they have sent a reaponse but as we used lawyer we are waiting for him to call us back. 

3 minutes ago, Bah90 said:

I checked our inquiry online. It says they have sent a reaponse but as we used lawyer we are waiting for him to call us back. 

Do you HAVE to go through your lawyer? I am positive that you are allowed to call as the petitioner. 

7 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Do you HAVE to go through your lawyer? I am positive that you are allowed to call as the petitioner. 

My fiance called uscis but they are not working today. I think the lawyer got the response to the inquiry via email!

1 minute ago, Bah90 said:

My fiance called uscis but they are not working today. I think the lawyer got the response to the inquiry via email!

They are closed, yes, I forgot - it's Presidents day!

I wish your lawyer would just forward it on to you. <3

1 hour ago, Jaquelly said:

They are closed, yes, I forgot - it's Presidents day!

I wish your lawyer would just forward it on to you. <3

It was a big mistake to use a lawyer for this process. It makes it more frustrating!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.