BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Here they say only in brazil we need two certificate but lets see when i get approval i will see.. because i have been to more than 20 countries ... 

You stayed 6 months each?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Yeah

Ouch.

so it's either 6 months or longer, and some (I think France was this way for example) if you stayed longer than 1 year.

but I'm sure there will ask for one or the other. Check in the forums for Brazil cases.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Ouch.

so it's either 6 months or longer, and some (I think France was this way for example) if you stayed longer than 1 year.

but I'm sure there will ask for one or the other. Check in the forums for Brazil cases.

So how would this work... my fiancé dated a guy inholland before me and would go there for 3 months then back to ukraine for 3 months, go to holland and then back. Did this for about 5 years.  So it was never more than 6 months at a time but In aggregate was greater than 6 months. Think the embassy would require a police certificate from holland?

Timeline
Just now, GP1977 said:

So how would this work... my fiancé dated a guy inholland before me and would go there for 3 months then back to ukraine for 3 months, go to holland and then back. Did this for about 5 years.  So it was never more than 6 months at a time but In aggregate was greater than 6 months. Think the embassy would require a police certificate from holland?

Not needed as far as I know that counts as travel

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Naes said:

Ouch.

Yes i am looking forward for that because i saw on usa embassy brazil they only ask for brazilian one 

4 hours ago, Tea_pgtips said:

Tier 2 just called back! They said our case hasn’t been assigned yet and we should hear something back in 15 days.... 

how accurate is this? Urgh 

My fiancé just told tier one to transfer us to tier two and that’s what happened

THanks for the update. Hope we hear something very soon😞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I tried to contact nvc through nvcinquiry@state.gov since February 14th about our case but still dont get reply from them😑😑 also tried the Ask nvc way still nothing 😢

Edited by Patrick orji

Timeline
On 10/5/2017 at 12:01 PM, Landurerason said:

Hello,

My fiancé is applying for the K1 visa at the consulate in Rio de Janiero. We have received our NOA2, and we are gathering documents for the interview. However, we are a little confused about the requirements for the police certificates/background checks. My fiancé lived in Paraguay for more than 10 years, but he is Brazilian and was born in Brazil. The consulate asks for police certificates from all countries that he has lived in for more than 6 months. 

So, we're wondering if the document we need from Paraguay is the  "Certificado de Antecedentes Policiales". If this is the document we need, what is the easiest way to get it? 

We appreciate any feedback! :) 

5 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Yes i am looking forward for that because i saw on usa embassy brazil they only ask for brazilian one 

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I found this post above.

Link to the original post

Edited by Naes

7 hours ago, Naes said:

Well I've never heard a 15 days one so maybe it actually is legit... 

I hope so!! Is it normal for our case not to be assigned even though they’ve started aug 1? 

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Tea_pgtips said:

I hope so!! Is it normal for our case not to be assigned even though they’ve started aug 1? 

Yes, unfortunately it is normal. 

When i say normal, it just means it's what they do... although there's nothing normal with any of this!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Naes said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I found this post above.

Link to the original post

Omg guys, I’m so glad I saw this! I lived in England for 2 years, this is where my fiancé and I met. Anyone here knows how I can get the police certificate in England? I hope this is something I can do online, because obviously flying to England at this point is not an option 😳

Timeline
3 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

Omg guys, I’m so glad I saw this! I lived in England for 2 years, this is where my fiancé and I met. Anyone here knows how I can get the police certificate in England? I hope this is something I can do online, because obviously flying to England at this point is not an option 😳

Ask to the Embassy of UK in where you live. They usually help with these.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.