BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
56 minutes ago, ThisGirlsCurls said:

Historic arrest from over 20 years ago when he was a teen which he didnt think was even still on file. As it said ‘ever’ though he ticked yes so now he needs to find out if its on file and send it in. 

Thanks for sharing, 

I hope he can get all the papers together and get done with this process. Let us know when get you your approval...

Good lucky 🍀 

Timeline
3 hours ago, AL-MJD said:

By the way, USCIS updated their website processing dates. It is now as at 31st December, they have been processing August 1st K1-Visa cases.

Screenshot_20180215-230932.png

Do we know why there's such a large gap between their "processing as of date" and the actual date they update that chart?

Edited by Buhr

J1 Waiver

• 1/9/2018 - Packet shipped 🚚
  • 1/15/2018 - Packet delivered 📨
  • 1/16/2018 - Check cashed 💸
  • 1/30/2018 - Documents received 📨
  • 1/31/2018 - Requested embassy to send No Objection Statement 📄
  • 2/2/2018 - Embassy sent No Objection Statement to DoS ✉️
  • 2/2/2018 - No Objection Statement received 📨
  • 3/26/2018 - Favorable Recommendation 🎉
  • 4/2/2018 - USCIS Received 📨
  • 4/18/2018 - Approved 🎉

K1 Visa

• 10/5/2017 - Application Received 📨
  • 10/10/2017 - NOA1 📄
  • 3/30/2018 - NOA2 🎉
  • 4/25/2018 - NVC received 📨
  • 4/26/2018 - Case number assigned, CEAC In Transit 🚚
  • 5/3/2018 - CEAC Ready
  • 6/18/2018 - Medical 💉
  • 6/19/2018 - Interview - Approved! 🎉
  • 6/20/2018 - CEAC Application Received 📨
  • 6/21/2018 - CEAC Administrative processing 💤
  • 6/21/2018 - CEAC Issued ✉️
  • 7/2/2018 - Visa in hands 🛂
  • 7/6/2018 - POE 🛬
  • 8/18/2018 - Married! 🎊

AOS

• 9/7/2018 - Packet shipped 🚚
  • 9/11/2018 - NOA1 📄
  • 9/12/2018 - Check cashed 💸
  • 9/14/2018 - Biometrics Appointment Notice 📄
  • 9/17/2018 - NOA1 Hard copy 📄
  • 9/21/2018 - Biometrics Appointment Hard copy 📄
  • [Somewhere in between] RFE
  • 10/5/2018 - Biometrics Appt/Fingerprint review was complete 🛂
  • 11/20/2018 - RFE response 📤
  • 12/26/2018 - Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
  • 1/10/2018 - Interview Was Scheduled 📅
  • 2/4/2019 - EAD+AP approved 🎉
  • 2/9/2019 - EAD+AP combo card in the mail ✉️
  • 2/21/2019 - Interview
  • 2/21/2019 - Interview was completed and case must be reviewed 
  • 3/12/2019 - New card is being produced
  • 3/18/2019 - Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service

Removal of Conditions

• 3/24/2021 - Filed
  • 4/21/2021 - NOA1
  • 6/28/2021 - Biometrics
  • 9/29/2022 - Request for additional evidence
  • 10/18/2022 - RFE response sent
  • 10/26/2022 - RFE response received
  • 11/22/2022 - New card is being produced
  • 11/23/2022 - Case was approved
  • 11/25/2022 - Card Was Mailed To Me (Updated 11/28/2022)
  • 11/28/2022 - Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service
  • 11/30/2022 - Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

Timeline
31 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

I couldn't create a username on the website, there's some sort of error, it won't let me populate the field and won't give me options to scroll down. So I guess it's up to my fiance's free time or USCIS will.. 

Just try later again.

I know that I had to ask my fiancé(US) to do it... somehow I, as the beneficiary couldn't get throug... So We both (me only, he doesn't check any app or website about the visa)  use the account on the uscis site...

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Gayle&Angelo said:

OMFG you guysss!!! I just left my fiance after visiting him for a week and we were literally on the rocks because of the whole waiting. He checked the mail today and received the NOA2! I literally cried when he sent me a photo of it. Thank God, finallyyyy!!!! JULY 19th filer, got approved in February 6! Im beyond super happy right now!!! :wub::D

Waw that is a nice suprise...

We decide that if by next week Tuesday we don't have the NOA2 Im going to Visit him on the Friday the 23th for 2 weeks... 

Honest I do mis him and Want to be there, but I don't want to say goodbye again... pfff It's is hard everytime...

Edited by P&R2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Bah90 said:

Tier1 said our case was received on July31st and is processing and this is all they know at this time!!!😓😓

2 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

Just try later again.

I know that I had to ask my fiancé(US) to do it... somehow I, as the beneficiary couldn't get throug... So We both (me only, he doesn't check any app or website about the visa)  use the account on the uscis site...

My fiance rang USCIS (after I almost forced him to stop everything and ring them), and they raised a service request. Our NOA1 is July 24th. Let's see if that helps.. 

6 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

My fiance rang USCIS (after I almost forced him to stop everything and ring them), and they raised a service request. Our NOA1 is July 24th. Let's see if that helps.. 

What is service request?

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Gayle&Angelo said:

Ok Im completely lost track of what to do after noa2. Can someone give me a link or an overview? I know people asked this before several times, but I would greatly appreciate it. :D

First thing now is that your file needs to reach NVC. You can ring NVC to get your NVC number and start the embassy process, here in Brazil we need to fill out a DS-160 form and schedule doctors appointment (foreign fiance may need to take some shots, so check it), and interview appointment.

For the interview, you need to gather supporting docs for Affidavit of Support, check the K1 fiance guide, they give examples and foreign fiance needs to receive the form signed (original) and also bring a package the embassy sends and a copy (if you have) of all your filled paperwork.

Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Gayle&Angelo said:

Ok Im completely lost track of what to do after noa2. Can someone give me a link or an overview? I know people asked this before several times, but I would greatly appreciate it. :D

@Naes has a super helpful link on her signature which is what I used. I will post it in my signature as well when I get home.  I recommend getting your vaccinations sorted and your affidavit of support and financial evidence sorted.

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Naes said:

?

Date they chamge from june 1 to 27 june and then from 27 june to 1 august lol..  we call them and they told us to make an inquiry lol

I'm getting my fiance to ring USCIS... Need to know if our case is at least assigned!

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Gayle&Angelo said:

OMFG

Congratulations..prepare your documents in advance as it can go fast from here.  BTW I never understood this term.

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Bah90 said:

What is service request?

I dont really know, but I think it just means look at my file because it's out of processing time

6 minutes ago, Tea_pgtips said:

I'm getting my fiance to ring USCIS... Need to know if our case is at least assigned!

Our service request started with T1S, let me know if yours does too and maybe you can ask how can we check this service request status? Or how long theyll have to answer us and how will we know the answer. This whole thing is a mess

7 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

I dont really know, but I think it just means look at my file because it's out of processing time

Our service request started with T1S, let me know if yours does too and maybe you can ask how can we check this service request status? Or how long theyll have to answer us and how will we know the answer. This whole thing is a mess

I think they will respond service request within 30 days which is alot!

Edited by Bah90

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.