BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Filipe Almeida said:

Yeah i know, i meant its been on june for like 2 months almost then updated to the 27.. mine is 3rd of August. I since they where on june 1st a while back and now its the 27th of june im not sure if when they next up date it will be on July 1st cases? 

I hope that makes sense.. haha 

your wishes getting closer to you! did you see the post above? 

it says august 1 as of December 31

now could you wish for them to approve everyone? You seem like a lucky one!

1 minute ago, Bah90 said:

So. It means that we, July 31st filers, can call uscis for an inquiry?

Yes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Van & Tiger said:

Yeah that's what's annoying me.  My NOA2 approval was 4 days before yours, yet your case number was assigned at least 3 days (and counting) before mine.  Maybe yours wasn't on their fussy new electronic system or something.

We on the forums are all well aware of the USCIS skipping around approving people in F-all order, but I don't think I knew the NVC engaged in a similar practice.

Alas...I'll just keep calling each day.  There's nothing else to be done really.

One thing that I forgot to mention in my previous post is that I used option 7 to reach a live person, and not option 5.  I don't know what difference that makes, but I thought I should let you know.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jeff_9802 said:

One thing that I forgot to mention in my previous post is that I used option 7 to reach a live person, and not option 5.  I don't know what difference that makes, but I thought I should let you know.

That, to me, says that your case was not part of their new fussy system.  I dialed option 7 and was specifically instructed to call back and choose option 5 from now on instead, because the option 7 guy had no way to view or access my case.

So I guess those of us in the new system should expect slower processing.  :wacko:

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Bah90 said:

I wannna ask my fiance to call uscis but does he need to lie to get to talk to tier 2? Like “ we lost our case number”?

what should he say to tier 1 to get a connection to tier2?

sorry for my english☺️

Just say we are out of normal processing timelines. And that you want to talk to a tier 2 about this.

Edited by Naes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Naes said:

your wishes getting closer to you! did you see the post above? 

it says august 1 as of December 31

now could you wish for them to approve everyone? You seem like a lucky one!

Yes

There is no july month in chart of processing date and also not in uscis calender 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Just say we are out of normal processing timelines. And that you want to talk to a tier 2 about this.

Wowwww I wish the beneficiary would call! Can we? Or does it have to be the american fiance? Omg finally we can submit an inquiry, 7 months, 7 months of waiting ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, marinapoli said:

Wowwww I wish the beneficiary would call! Can we? Or does it have to be the american fiance? Omg finally we can submit an inquiry, 7 months, 7 months of waiting ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

At USCIS level, only the Petitioner can call.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
12 hours ago, Naes said:

It's almost like a no approval day 🤔

Was there any different situation but case received for that approval?

We got our post.

it was an RFE 

😓

If the best things in life are free, why is a long distance relationship so expensive!?

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
11th May 2018 - NVC received
xx/xx/xxxx - NVC Case Number # received
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I would advice for those who wants to call the uscis, to call in the morning... You guys can only imagine how busy it's gonna be today at the call center...

and if I'm correct, inquiry can be done through the website...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
15 minutes ago, ThisGirlsCurls said:

We got our post.

it was an RFE 

😓

I can imagined  that an approval would be nicer, but at least you got something from uscis... and I hope it's a quick fix...

Would you mind sharing with us what the RFE is? 

Edited by P&R2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, P&R2017 said:

I can imagined  that an approval would be nicer, but at least you got something from uscis... and I hope is quick fix...

Would you mind sharing with us what the RFE is? 

Historic arrest from over 20 years ago when he was a teen which he didnt think was even still on file. As it said ‘ever’ though he ticked yes so now he needs to find out if its on file and send it in. 

If the best things in life are free, why is a long distance relationship so expensive!?

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
11th May 2018 - NVC received
xx/xx/xxxx - NVC Case Number # received
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
31 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

I would advice for those who wants to call the uscis, to call in the morning... You guys can only imagine how busy it's gonna be today at the call center...

and if I'm correct, inquiry can be done through the website...

I couldn't create a username on the website, there's some sort of error, it won't let me populate the field and won't give me options to scroll down. So I guess it's up to my fiance's free time or USCIS will.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.