BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

hmm ok. Tag me if you guys see any approvals with today's date in the mail later. It's almost like they don't want happiness on Valentine's 😂😂

Alrighty, will do.

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Hmm ok you know what it is time for me to go manually for all the cases like I did in June... weirdos happening

Scans are on the drive if you need.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

Nope, went from case received to approved.

There’s never any updates for the 5th of June 

11 minutes ago, Naes said:

It's almost like a no approval day 🤔

Was there any different situation but case received for that approval?

None from the 5th June of course 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Cheaterann said:

There’s never any updates for the 5th of June 

None from the 5th June of course 

You mean july?

well as we only see rfes and approvals mostly go to mail we can't know if there's no july 5 unfortunately.. but yes it always feels like they don't touch your case as you'd be checking that day only to see.. believe there are many dates in similar situation.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

You mean july?

well as we only see rfes and approvals mostly go to mail we can't know if there's no july 5 unfortunately.. but yes it always feels like they don't touch your case as you'd be checking that day only to see.. believe there are many dates in similar situation.

Yes July! Oops. Still such a bummer. Flying into England soon because I can no longer bare the wait. 😢

Timeline
4 minutes ago, CheriandRichard said:

Yes July! Oops. Still such a bummer. Flying into England soon because I can no longer bare the wait. 😢

Yes it's a bummber. But Lucky for that you can fly there :) enjoy your visit hopefully you'll hear something before it ends

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
35 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

Please check for personal status online in the uscis website case tracking system if you fall on one of these dates by going here.  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Full day Scan 2/14/2018  8:00 p.m. USCIS time.

2/14/2018  7/03/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
2/14/2018  7/07/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
2/14/2018  7/07/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
2/14/2018  7/10/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
2/14/2018  7/10/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
2/14/2018  7/13/2018    Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
2/14/2018  7/14/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
2/14/2018  7/17/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
2/14/2018  7/17/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
2/14/2018  7/21/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
2/14/2018  7/24/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

Sorry for being ignorant. Is the second date supposed to be the the 2017 application date and the first the approval or rfe date? Both are 2018 so a little confused as to how to read the scan... Will that only identify the date which they have approved at uscis today and from there look at our personal dates and cases to see if we were concurring? 

Again sorry for all the questions and confusion...

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ty&Nick said:

Sorry for being ignorant. Is the second date supposed to be the the 2017 application date and the first the approval or rfe date? Both are 2018 so a little confused as to how to read the scan... Will that only identify the date which they have approved at uscis today and from there look at our personal dates and cases to see if we were concurring? 

Again sorry for all the questions and confusion...

Ha Ha Yeh thats correct. I wrote 2018 instead of 2017.

Yes to your second question that you have to look yourself. This lets you know what days they touched for the day.

Edited by JSCGPV

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

Yes it's a bummber. But Lucky for that you can fly there :) enjoy your visit hopefully you'll hear something before it ends

That’s true I am fortunate enough to see him every 4 months. Thanks 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Packet 3 was sent yesterday. I am hoping to hear something soon so I know when the interview date is. Then I have to figure out how to get the day off work. I hope Auckland embassy is quick. Things are continuing to go downhill at work so this is going to be a verrrry interesting few weeks. I hope everybody still waiting gets their approvals and case numbers and interviews and all sorts with the quuuiiiiicknessssss.

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

7 minutes ago, Filipe Almeida said:

Hey guys! 

First time poster, long time user... 

Does any one know when they will update the site again. Been Staring at June for forever now! i need them to hurry up and process August cases :( 

@JSCGPV^_^

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Filipe Almeida said:

Hey guys! 

First time poster, long time user... 

Does any one know when they will update the site again. Been Staring at June for forever now! i need them to hurry up and process August cases :( 

It's been that way only for 15 days....

they change it usually every month which mean next will be in march.

whats your noa1 date?

cause I don't think it will suddenly change to August 1 after June 27...

they are already processing August cases...

11 minutes ago, Naes said:

It's been that way only for 15 days....

they change it usually every month which mean next will be in march.

whats your noa1 date?

cause I don't think it will suddenly change to August 1 after June 27...

they are already processing August cases...

Yeah i know, i meant its been on june for like 2 months almost then updated to the 27.. mine is 3rd of August. I since they where on june 1st a while back and now its the 27th of june im not sure if when they next up date it will be on July 1st cases? 

I hope that makes sense.. haha 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Filipe Almeida said:

Yeah i know, i meant its been on june for like 2 months almost then updated to the 27.. mine is 3rd of August. I since they where on june 1st a while back and now its the 27th of june im not sure if when they next up date it will be on July 1st cases? 

For your case you will need it to turn to either after August 3 but most likely September 1.

and as june and May filers are still waiting putting an inquiry really doesn't help.

as you're august 3 you're timeline is just being processed right now... it is a little too early to actually do any inquiry but it's highly possible you will get yours before it changes anyway.

and I don't think next update will say july 1 but I'm also almost sure it won't suddenly go further than your date. So you at least have 2 more updates for your case to be outside of processing times.

Edited by Naes

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Filipe Almeida said:

Hi @Naes rfe mailed 2-12-18 how many days it will take before we receive the mail!??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.