BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Kat&Joel said:

My fiance completed his medical and we are sending packet 3 to the embassy tomorrow. I am hoping to have an interview date confirmed next week.  This process goes real quick after NOA2.  I highly recommend sorting your vaccinations now and getting documents together. Start packing if you haven't already and make plans to keep yourself busy up until AOS if you are the beneficiary.  My next obstacle is giving notice at my job. I am afraid my boss is going to rage at me. It can't be helped though. I had to wait until VOH to resign. 

I just got NOA2 but noticed my boss already😁 and now start the passdown process and will be lazy at work for a little while... 

I-485/765/131:

06/01/2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP through UPS, received NOA1 on 6/11. Received bio appointment on 6/15 and completed on scheduled date 6/29.

07/06/2018 - Submitted EAD expedite request with job offer, reason was financial loss. Received EAD/AP combo card on 08/04. AOS changed to 'Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview' on 7/24.

07/23/2019 - AOS interview was scheduled on 8/27. In the interview USCIS can't make decision because original K1 file got split up somewhere.

11/25/2019 - AOS got approved, received the actual card in mail on 12/2.

I-751:

09/05/2021 - Sent ROC through FedEx, delivered on 9/7, received message e-notification on 9/9 stated case was received, check is cashed on 9/10, NOA1 in mailbox on 9/13.

10/28/2021 - Fingerprints have been taken (Reuse).

01/17/2023 -  Case was transferred To Another Office

01/26/2023 - Case Was Approved

N-400:

08/28/2022 - Submitted N-400 online, NOA1 on 08/29/2022, with estimate time 10 months for decision. Biometrics is reused.

11/23/2022 - Interview was scheduled on 1/11/2023, it was a combo interview for I751/N400. Both cases were verbally approved. System hasn't been updated yet. 

01/26/2023 - Form N-400 recommended to be approved --> Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

02/06/2023 -  Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed, Oath on 2/22

02/22/2023 - Oath Ceremony, applied passport the same day, with estimated receiving date in middle of May. ALL DONE!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

@John & Rose How is things going to you guys? 

I Reach the 220 days and I was a little thoughtful about how long it can taked for the few of us...

I didn't read much from you on here... So I was wondering if I missed something...Or you already jump to Augustus... I'm probably doing that soon as well... LOL

I went to your profile and... I discovered that yours of Rose's birthday is the same date as mine... 02/17... 

and @JSCGPV yours is on the16th as I saw on here... Who knows... maybe we gonna have some birthdays surprises this week!! 

Edited by P&R2017

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

I Reach the 220 days and I was a little thoughtful about how long it can taked for the few of us...

I didn't read much from you on here... So I was wondering if I missed something...Or you already jump to Augustus... I'm probably doing that soon as well... LOL

I went to your profile and... I discovered that yours of Rose's birthday is the same date as mine... 02/17... 

and @JSCGPV yours is on the16th as I saw on here... Who knows... maybe we gonna have some birthdays surprises this week!! 

I really hope so... I would love to wish you all happy birthdays with noa2s....

Timeline
3 minutes ago, jamesmorris1990 said:

Hey Guys,

so today i checked my USCISapp and i have a notification that my case status has changed... 'case was received' on feb 8 2018.

Is this any notification that something may happen in the near future? or am i just getting my hopes up for nothing :wacko: ??

Thanks, 

James.

Did you just download the app and put the number new on february 8?

that app means nothing btw...unfortunately. 

Edited by Naes

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Naes said:

I really hope so... I would love to wish you all happy birthdays with noa2s....

Try to understand this process is insane...

Now I'm to the point that I don't wait for the NOA2 to come anytime soon but on specially occasions like Valentines day, My Birthday, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving and the last hope it will be X-mas 2018... 

IF comes between thoses dates is more then welcome... Honest I don't know how to keep calm anymore... 

I'm Trying to distract myself by traveling and doing things with family and friends... but once I come home...pfff no words for it...

I don't want to get use to wait for it... But I'm afraid my reaction to my fiancé when I hear that we have the NOA2, it's gonna be like that: 

Fiancé: "Baby, look what I have here...our NOA2... I'm so happy, you are coming home darling"

My reaction: " Cool baby, but... what did you have for dinner? Did you call aunt Ann, is her Birthday today and Baby try watch the tv serie The Path is a very good one..."

No emotions at all...

😤😤😤

Timeline
1 minute ago, P&R2017 said:

Try to understand this process is insane...

Now I'm to the point that I don't wait for the NOA2 to come anytime soon but on specially occasions like Valentines day, My Birthday, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving and the last hope it will be X-mas 2018... 

IF comes between thoses dates is more then welcome... Honest I don't know how to keep calm anymore... 

I'm Trying to distract myself by traveling and doing things with family and friends... but once I come home...pfff no words for it...

I don't want to get use to wait for it... But I'm afraid my reaction to my fiancé when I hear that we have the NOA2, it's gonna be like that: 

Fiancé: "Baby, look what I have here...our NOA2... I'm so happy, you are coming home darling"

My reaction: " Cool baby, but... what did you have for dinner? Did you call aunt Ann, is her Birthday today and Baby try watch the tv serie The Path is a very good one..."

No emotions at all...

😤😤😤

Yes..

yes. I'm not waiting yet it even killed my feelings. Not towards him but towards believing. But have to keep you positive. Cause you need to come back to your ligh and bright self.

cause none of this and a piece of paper worth your being. Your love knows it. And you know it. And once it's here I promise you will start "feeling"again. I saw that happen to lots of people here.

please hold on! We are holding on ok?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello guys 

we have mailed our RFE (with full fledge information),even some extra , whatever they requested. So it will arrive tomorrow by 8 pm, that’s what our tracking number says.

so let’s hope they will like my pictures this time and issue me NOA2 😈😈soon. 

Best of luck to everyone

🌹HOLD TIGHT 🌹

💕HAPPY VALENTINES 💕 to all the couples 👫(in advance)😜

Edited by Shav

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Yes..

yes. I'm not waiting yet it even killed my feelings. Not towards him but towards believing. But have to keep you positive. Cause you need to come back to your ligh and bright self.

cause none of this and a piece of paper worth your being. Your love knows it. And you know it. And once it's here I promise you will start "feeling"again. I saw that happen to lots of people here.

please hold on! We are holding on ok?

Sure our love is stronger then ever..

We talk sometimes and we live right now like I'm here in Europe just for work (mind game) and I will be coming home soon...as soon my job finishes here hahahah

I help him at home (US) like reminding him, little things that he forgets... Is hard for him, the only thing he does is work come home and we talk untill one of us falls asleep... 

I use to tell him with tears in my eyes... "Baby, I want to come home" 

But I stopped, because I could see how sad he would feel... So I try to be positive for the both  of us as he does as well...

We are strong, We bend, We don't break! 

1 hour ago, P&R2017 said:

Feb 17 is my birthday (John)!  Happy Birthday to you.  Just a few more days.

We haven't had any news yet.  There was another Congressional inquiry submitted yesterday and my online inquiry from last week showed it was reassigned yesterday.  That usually means I will have some response in a couple days.  The response is usually that we haven't been assigned yet.  Eventually we will have to be assigned...

Day 252

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
5 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

We haven't had any news yet.  There was another Congressional inquiry submitted yesterday and my online inquiry from last week showed it was reassigned yesterday.  That usually means I will have some response in a couple days.  The response is usually that we haven't been assigned yet.  Eventually we will have to be assigned...

Day 252

I so admire your patience... 

252 days!! Waw 

You and Rose are my inspiration! 

Lots of love to you guys 💕💕💕

15 hours ago, Tea_pgtips said:

No not done that yet! I’m going to the GP tomorrow anyway so I’m going to get my jabs booked! What about your fiancé? Has he? 

Btw I’ve decided to go for it. I have a councillor who I’ve been speaking to. She said most people regret chances not taken than those did. If things dont work out then they won’t. Anything can happen to anyone :). I’m just going to live for the now and make decisions in the future for the ‘nows’ then! Thanks for speaking to me you’re awesome xo

I am SO happy for you. Like I said, I'd be here to support you no matter what. Once you get to America I'll shoot you my cell # and you can text me if you need me. It's a big world here, and since I'm from Ohio, I can totally help you find things to do when you're here.

Also, he's got most of his done. I have to remind him today to schedule his tetanus. He's got this elaborate timeline of when things need to get done - it's totally above my head. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
51 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Day 252

Wow! A lot of close Birthdays this week. Happy B-Day to you also. Maybe it will be our good luck charm. I'd take seeing you and the rest of June, and of course, anyone left in May approved. That would make my Birthday a happy one.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

I am SO happy for you. Like I said, I'd be here to support you no matter what. Once you get to America I'll shoot you my cell # and you can text me if you need me. It's a big world here, and since I'm from Ohio, I can totally help you find things to do when you're here.

Also, he's got most of his done. I have to remind him today to schedule his tetanus. He's got this elaborate timeline of when things need to get done - it's totally above my head. 

Wait, What?? There is actually "things" to do in Ohio, besides watching the corn and beans grow? he he :jest:

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Just now, JSCGPV said:

Wait, What?? There is actually "things" to do in Ohio, besides watching the corn and beans grow? he he :jest:

LOL there are!

Let me say, Ohio has the BEST grilled cheese: https://meltbarandgrilled.com/

AND the best rollercoasters: https://www.cedarpoint.com/

Among other things. Just ignore the Browns. They're awful.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.