BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Naes said:

Not "many" all july filers are as delayed as you are. The furthest date they show movement so far is july 24th as of Friday. 

yes, that notice you received is noa1 and the dates according to that makes your noa1 date.

As  long as the website shows a date before your received date, you are considered in normal processing times, so don't worry you're not alone. 

They are doing mainly june june and july at the moment so hopefully you will hear something within the month.

Thanks so much Naes! That makes me feel a lot less jumpy. Anybody tried to submit an inquiry?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AL-MJD said:

Thanks so much Naes! That makes me feel a lot less jumpy. Anybody tried to submit an inquiry?

Even June filers cannot submit an inquiry online. the date on the USCIS website has to be August 1 for July to be able to submit an inquiry.

You can try doing it on the phone, but again even June filers are having a hard time with it at the moment.

The delay started since April filers, so the wait got really long for everyone, (about 190-220 days on average)

You are pretty close so I would wait a little bit longer, no panic necessary yet it is not an extraordinary situation at the moment.

Edited by Naes

8 hours ago, Naes said:

Thinking all the movement that is happening behind these.. makes me giddy heheh :D

nooo no nooo, no giddy! lol you better make a yabadabaduuuu happy dance and clap your feet in the air :D

giphy.gif

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hey guys, I figured I'd get started on the Affidavit of Support and get that ready to go since I want to be able to hit the ground running when it's needed.

I'm typing my answers in Acrobat.  How have others handled the instructions that tell you to put "N/A" for questions that don't apply, but the form doesn't allow you to type the "/"?  (I can only write "NA.")  I had this problem on the I-129F as well and I think I wound up leaving those blank or handwriting N/A, can't recall.

How's everyone else dealing with this?  (And really?  At no point did anyone at USCIS notice it was impossible to follow the instructions exactly when typing one's responses, which surely must be the preferable method of filling out these forms??  :bonk:)

event.png

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Van & Tiger said:

Hey guys, I figured I'd get started on the Affidavit of Support and get that ready to go since I want to be able to hit the ground running when it's needed.

I'm typing my answers in Acrobat.  How have others handled the instructions that tell you to put "N/A" for questions that don't apply, but the form doesn't allow you to type the "/"?  (I can only write "NA.")  I had this problem on the I-129F as well and I think I wound up leaving those blank or handwriting N/A, can't recall.

How's everyone else dealing with this?  (And really?  At no point did anyone at USCIS notice it was impossible to follow the instructions exactly when typing one's responses, which surely must be the preferable method of filling out these forms??  :bonk:)

Up till now I've handwritten those parts.

funny thing, now I made it in MAC instead of windows... and I was able to put whatever I want... 

but handwritten is good for those just be careful to check and fill everything in the end

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Van & Tiger said:

I used "NA" or "None" on the I-129F form.  I just started working on the I-134 form, and it looks like I will have to do the same thing.  As you mentioned, it doesn't allow "N/A".

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Louis61404 said:

How synced up are the case tracker app and the case status page online?  I know some people have received mail without either being updated, but has there been anyone that has seen one updated but not the other?

Is it worth checking both?

Check the website.

i know a few cases that the app sent notification later (not much but like next morning)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

any weekend updates? 

funny and sad story: my mom just got to Atlanta for work today, and my fiance is hanging out with her.

When she planned this trip back in July we thought she would be visiting ME! and now all i got is a selfie from them together...

ahhhh.. not cool uscis,, not cool.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Hi guys! I've been a long time lurker and I am really confused about the income requirements. I haven't even gotten my NOA2 yet but I want to get ahead.  I see some websites where they say I (the petitioner) need to meet the 125% income requirements and some where they say I need to meet the 100% income requirement for form I-134. Which one is it? please help :huh:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's all the petitioner or U.S. citizen that has  to meet the requirements for the i-134.

1 hour ago, Darle_Janel said:

Hi guys! I've been a long time lurker and I am really confused about the income requirements. I haven't even gotten my NOA2 yet but I want to get ahead.  I see some websites where they say I (the petitioner) need to meet the 125% income requirements and some where they say I need to meet the 100% income requirement for form I-134. Which one is it? please help :huh:

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Darle_Janel said:

Technically it is the 100% for the K1, but I have heard where some embassies ask for 125%. That is what is needed for AOS anyway.

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil* (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Day 212....Like everyone else I never thought I'd be waiting this long. Oh well, at least it's a palindrome. 😒😒

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.