BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Tea_pgtips said:

Yeah you do follow me! I’m on my way now to the airport. Flying out to the states to stay for a week! I’m super stressed out about it too. It’s took too long for the NOA2! I’m getting super impatient! This forum helps me out a lot too. How was your trip to England? :D

were you questioned at all when entering the states? what evidence did you bring? 

57 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

Well don't leave me out of the insta party! I actually met my fiance on instagram. Did you guys too maybe? :D @Tom & Kylie <3 @Tea_pgtips im asking because I'm wondering if you had to put the terms of service of insta on the i-129f package :o I know people from dating sites did this but insta isn't a dating site so I didn't. ... does anyone know? 

Me and my fiance met at online dating site.. we didn't include any terms and condition of the dating site.. but we got approved 😊😊😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

So exciting!! Hope the next 4 hours fly by for you!  I can't believe that living in Philadelphia there is no informed delivery for my Zip code! I can understand it if you live in the back end of nowhere but Philly is the 6th largest city in America! ( Although maybe thats actually why they don't have it!!!! Too many people!!!)

Thank you! Oh that’s a pain, you’d think they would! I’m from a really small town in MA, although I’m in the U.K. right now, so will have to get the letter sent over for the interview. Wishing you (and everyone) a speedy visa process! 😁

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Tracey&Terence said:

Thank you! Oh that’s a pain, you’d think they would! I’m from a really small town in MA, although I’m in the U.K. right now, so will have to get the letter sent over for the interview. Wishing you (and everyone) a speedy visa process! 😁

I thought you don't need NOA2 letter for interview. You need it for the AOS later.

Does it list it in the checklist for the interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

I thought you don't need NOA2 letter for interview. You need it for the AOS later.

Does it list it in the checklist for the interview?

I just looked and it doesn’t mention it. Awesome, one less thing to do then! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Tracey&Terence said:

So lovely that you get to be together to get this news!! I will be in the UK in about 3 weeks and crossing my fingers that we get our NOA2 while  I am there so we can celebrate together but I might be pushing my luck as an August 10th filer.  Still we can always wish and hope!!

34 minutes ago, deepakchani said:

were you questioned at all when entering the states? what evidence did you bring? 

What do you mean? They just normal custom questions. I’m on the flight right as I’m typing this so I’ll let you know!

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

19 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

So lovely that you get to be together to get this news!! I will be in the UK in about 3 weeks and crossing my fingers that we get our NOA2 while  I am there so we can celebrate together but I might be pushing my luck as an August 10th filer.  Still we can always wish and hope!!

I’m literally on the plane from the UK to the USA right now to see my fiancé! I’m hoping we get the news whilst in there! I’m july 31st but I’m coming back on the 4th of feb.., I’m not sure if I will get the news with him but it would be great!

1 hour ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

Well don't leave me out of the insta party! I actually met my fiance on instagram. Did you guys too maybe? :D @Tom & Kylie <3 @Tea_pgtips im asking because I'm wondering if you had to put the terms of service of insta on the i-129f package :o I know people from dating sites did this but insta isn't a dating site so I didn't. ... does anyone know? 

Yes! We met on instagram! No I didn’t include it on the I-129f... in fact al I said is that we met online and just stated when we met in person. That’s all they care about for the package. I think you do need the terms of service for the interview though!

7 minutes ago, Rita tim said:

Can any one please check for me WAC1790385676 please pleas I'm going crazy thank you 

Your case still says ‘recieved’

uscis don’t always update the status so that doesn’t mean your case hasn’t been approved yet 

6 hours ago, Tea_pgtips said:

Awwww john it’ll be all over for you soon I hope. Do you think the wait is quite long as they may be doing a background check?

No. I work for a governmental agency as a consultant. I had a very thorough background check to get my job. Background checks literally only take a few minutes unless they find something they need to check further. If that happens they transfer the petition to the Virginia Service Center. That is usually not good. 

The normal USC background check is putting the name and SSN into a database and any arrests and convictions show up quickly. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

So exciting!! Hope the next 4 hours fly by for you!  I can't believe that living in Philadelphia there is no informed delivery for my Zip code! I can understand it if you live in the back end of nowhere but Philly is the 6th largest city in America! ( Although maybe thats actually why they don't have it!!!! Too many people!!!)

I live in Pottstown.  The other people who live in this building can get informed delivery, but I can’t because the post office zoned the building incorrectly.  There is a store on the first floor.  So, we call the 2nd floor apartment #2.  I’m #4 even though I live on the third floor.  Well, the post office has the apartments zoned as  numbers 1, 2, and 3.  That means I get left out, but everyone else can get informed delivery.  Oh well!  But you are right.  How the heck do they not have it in Philly?  Must be something in the woodah!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Tracey&Terence said:

For everyone who is overseas are you waiting this process with your fiance and you guys have a Co sponsor? Or are you just visiting? I'm wondering bc I'm overseas and need a cosponsor and I'm a bit nervous about that... bc I'm currently unemployed :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Tea_pgtips said:

Yes! We met on instagram! No I didn’t include it on the I-129f... in fact al I said is that we met online and just stated when we met in person. That’s all they care about for the package. I think you do need the terms of service for the interview though!

Hehe instagram tweenie! ! Well I'm glad to know I didn't miss it in my package. Really don't want an rfe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.