BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, mr0810 said:

I kept calling every other day. I called this morning and they gave me the case #.

Thanks! *Running to call them now!!*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Joseph and Camila said:

NOA 1 received on July 14th
Approved today, January 26
Long time lurker. Best of luck to the rest of you; stay strong.

4 minutes ago, Sailingdiver said:

Just received notice, via email, USCIS approved our Form I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

Congratulations 🎊🍾 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jaquelly said:

I'm PRETTY sure that the person who called me back was Tier 1 as well. I am too scared to call back and demand a supervisor. I am now paranoid that calling hurt my case.

1 hour ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Well, had my own unhelpful Tier 2 experience. Called, got a call back from a Tier 2 in a breakneck time of a "mere" 38 minutes. I asked if my case had been assigned and I got the "Well, we're processing June cases right now, so yours is next to be processed." I explained there are a number of other WAC numbers I'm monitoring and other people I know (i.e. - you guys) who have the same receive dates as me and have gotten their RFE's and approvals, so this is why I'm asking. She said literally the same thing over again but just added "I understand, and every application is processed differently but blah blah blah...." I felt like yelling "NO YOU MORON, YOU'RE DOING JULY, TOO!!" But, I held back... Oh well, I wonder if they didn't just transfer me to another Tier 1 and just said it was a Tier 2.....

It was tier 2 but they are no different just with a little extra data... don't be scared! Ask for a supervisor. I've spoken to like 5 or 6 and ine even called me back personally 3 times. Only helpful person in uscis for sure. 

7 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

It was tier 2 but they are no different just with a little extra data... don't be scared! Ask for a supervisor. I've spoken to like 5 or 6 and ine even called me back personally 3 times. Only helpful person in uscis for sure. 

I just called and requested another callback. I am #fedup. After 5pm I have nothing to do besides hang out with my dog. I'm worried they'll hold it against me and put my case at the back, but maybe they'll take pity on me.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

It was tier 2 but they are no different just with a little extra data... don't be scared! Ask for a supervisor. I've spoken to like 5 or 6 and one even called me back personally 3 times. Only helpful person in uscis for sure. 

*One not ine

Edited by Kristi&Luigi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
14 hours ago, BVGApeach said:

Okay, the USPS finally let me sign up for informed delivery!! They finally gave me security questions that made sense lol 

I am so excited to start getting my mail virtually since in reality I am 5,000 miles away :D

Wait, you can sign up for informed delivery outside the US? Woweee!!! I'mma try as well!!!

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

So what exactly happens after you receive the NOA2 and you have been approved? Is there a packet? Is the a date to go to the embassy for the meeting? How long until your meeting? I want to know the timeline of how the next steps go. 

I am a US citizen staying in Argentina with my fiance. Do I also go to the meeting at the embassy as well?

NOA1 received  July 25th 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

I just called and requested another callback. I am #fedup. After 5pm I have nothing to do besides hang out with my dog. I'm worried they'll hold it against me and put my case at the back, but maybe they'll take pity on me.

I've called tier 1 about 100 times and tier 2 about 50 times by now and spoken to a supervisor like 10 times if it makes you feel better :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
29 minutes ago, jayjay02 said:

How did you get your approval? Mail, app or email?

e-mail/website/text

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Guys if USCIS can't get your status updated fast enough, lets drop some money get some Dope Wudu. Bet we will get some dope answers mothersucss 😁😁😁😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Oh my god , I just got Goosebumps. Just ran a quick scan for July 13 ones 4 more cases got approved . Mine is like 2 cases behind those. God please get me some news today🙏🙏🙏

Congratulation too All brothers and sisters who got approved already, let all that good Karma give us some luck today too.

30 minutes ago, GabrielaM said:

I come to give this news to all of the month of July !!! I'm from day 14 and I was approved now !!! Uhuuuuul, God is very faithful. after waiting 195 days for noa1. My no2 arrived today. Thank you for the attention of everyone here. never give up on your dreams. one day it will come true. 

I'm so happy for you!  Congratulations!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.