BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Joe&Kelta said:

Lot's of July 5ths on there - Hoping we are not one of the RFE's not sure if we can take much more stress - so I am going to say I am kind of glad I haven't heard anything today on ours, would rather not be one of the July 5th RFE's......

Yes you can!!! Remeber : You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice! We’re All In This Together, with different stress, different struggles but with the same goal... be with our love ones.. Be strong... 😎

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, had my own unhelpful Tier 2 experience. Called, got a call back from a Tier 2 in a breakneck time of a "mere" 38 minutes. I asked if my case had been assigned and I got the "Well, we're processing June cases right now, so yours is next to be processed." I explained there are a number of other WAC numbers I'm monitoring and other people I know (i.e. - you guys) who have the same receive dates as me and have gotten their RFE's and approvals, so this is why I'm asking. She said literally the same thing over again but just added "I understand, and every application is processed differently but blah blah blah...." I felt like yelling "NO YOU MORON, YOU'RE DOING JULY, TOO!!" But, I held back... Oh well, I wonder if they didn't just transfer me to another Tier 1 and just said it was a Tier 2.....

1 minute ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Well, had my own unhelpful Tier 2 experience. Called, got a call back from a Tier 2 in a breakneck time of a "mere" 38 minutes. I asked if my case had been assigned and I got the "Well, we're processing June cases right now, so yours is next to be processed." I explained there are a number of other WAC numbers I'm monitoring and other people I know (i.e. - you guys) who have the same receive dates as me and have gotten their RFE's and approvals, so this is why I'm asking. She said literally the same thing over again but just added "I understand, and every application is processed differently but blah blah blah...." I felt like yelling "NO YOU MORON, YOU'RE DOING JULY, TOO!!" But, I held back... Oh well, I wonder if they didn't just transfer me to another Tier 1 and just said it was a Tier 2.....

I'm PRETTY sure that the person who called me back was Tier 1 as well. I am too scared to call back and demand a supervisor. I am now paranoid that calling hurt my case.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Guys.

I have a confession:

I'm tired. :) I'm tired of the wait. But you have all been so kind and good. We've had laughs, and no doubt there have been nights we've cried out of frustration. With that being said... 

I think I want to go to Vegas for our honeymoon to see Elton John before his farewell tour cause I think tickets will be cheaper. :jest:

As a Psychologist I never saw myself being a bioplar person... LOL Guess what... I'm now!! I was crying this morning and now I'm have a good time.. probably late on  I will be complaining and then I go clean at 3am... Life at this point is showing me another site of how to deal with stress...

my lesson: I'll never look the same again, when someone is going through a stressful situation... I  can say now... I understand what you are going through instead of saying... I see what you are going through...

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Oh well, I wonder if they didn't just transfer me to another Tier 1 and just said it was a Tier 2.....

That would be rude!! They just Don't want to tell... 🤐

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Guys.

I have a confession:

I'm tired. :) I'm tired of the wait. But you have all been so kind and good. We've had laughs, and no doubt there have been nights we've cried out of frustration. With that being said... 

I think I want to go to Vegas for our honeymoon to see Elton John before his farewell tour cause I think tickets will be cheaper. :jest:

I'm from Vegas. And can't go back home without this process. Thank you USCIS 😡

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Joseph and Camila said:

NOA 1 received on July 14th
Approved today, January 26
Long time lurker. Best of luck to the rest of you; stay strong.

I just got that notification   congrats

5 minutes ago, mr0810 said:

Our case reached NVC on 01/25/2018. Things should move quickly from here on ..... Cant wait.

NOA1 - 07/05/2017

NOA2 - 01/11/2018

NVC Receive - 01/25/2018

Now we are talking! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 minutes ago, mr0810 said:

Our case reached NVC on 01/25/2018. Things should move quickly from here on ..... Cant wait.

NOA1 - 07/05/2017

NOA2 - 01/11/2018

NVC Receive - 01/25/2018

How do known it was received? Did you just keep calling, or you received a notice? 

12 minutes ago, Joseph and Camila said:

NOA 1 received on July 14th
Approved today, January 26
Long time lurker. Best of luck to the rest of you; stay strong.

How did you get your approval? Mail, app or email?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.