BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Justmel said:

@Naes

It's starting to feel like your approval is taking forever even though you have been waiting less time than all of us lol

:rofl:

i was just  thinking about it today... I've seen April wrap up, may wrap up, now june is getting there, and here I am for july...

i believe I saw approval of about 7000+ people that I don't know and about a 400 here in vj....

i dont know how I feel about myself back than in October asked shoegum if I can do September the way he does :jest:

1 hour ago, Swissmiss82 said:

hahaha our weird personality :D i love that! but u r right... that's what it is!!! 

ok ladies & gentleman - my day is about to start, driving to germany in a little to drop off my boxes to get to my MR :D

wish me luck that i won't hit traffic, and that everything else today with my move goes well... 

i won't see you (sorry read you hahaha) until later tonight :( i'll miss you, yes i'm a weirdo

:D Gruzi !!!

enjoy Germany !! you need to visit me if you were around Ktown ( yep Ktown is somewhere in no where )

Germany and traffic is something ---lol Good luck :D

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I gotta feeling mine is coming close, funny thing is I think they are doing july 13 approvels a s s backwards. 

First on Jan 23 they approved case 94371, then on Jan 25 they sent RFE for 94368 , and Mine ends in 94363.  

Well past week tried to joke a lot, and zone myself out just doing routine checks like robot with no feelings, but its hard. Legend said "WE didn't choose k1 visa lifestyle, K1 visa choose us." Stay posotive my friends, Peace.

Edited by Narek.A.

2 hours ago, Christy&J said:

:D Gruzi !!!

enjoy Germany !! you need to visit me if you were around Ktown ( yep Ktown is somewhere in no where )

Germany and traffic is something ---lol Good luck :D

oooh that was so quick - already back! it takes me 30 min to get there.. 

and the lady at DHL was so helpful and all that! i sent out 4 packages that should arrive just in time when i get there :)

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

I don't see it. I see a USCIS case status? for android? Who's the creator? 

Hmm I don't remember the name for the android I think it was by Aries or something

bht maybe uscis case status is the one for notifications people are getting.

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

I don't see it. I see a USCIS case status? for android? Who's the creator? 

Case tracker is the one with the presidential style eagle in the middle of the logo and the darker red and blue stripes.  You scan by entering a number into search and then entering a number of cases after it that you want it to scan. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
5 hours ago, BVGApeach said:

Okay, the USPS finally let me sign up for informed delivery!! They finally gave me security questions that made sense lol 

I am so excited to start getting my mail virtually since in reality I am 5,000 miles away :D

I had the same problem!  It was being shady AF and then after waiting a zillion years it finally asked questions that pertained to me and now I'm signed up too. :)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Is the approval a case to case basis? i just saw a timeline wherein application was sent July and was given noa2 last December and now approved january... this is frustrating. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, KRISTELLE FAJARDO said:

Is the approval a case to case basis? i just saw a timeline wherein application was sent July and was given noa2 last December and now approved january... this is frustrating. 

It is case to case but a case that got approved before 10th of January is most likely a expedite case.

and even right now they are doing july, they don't go in an order.

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.