BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jemilyn said:

April POE yes might be... coz i read in June thread some filers got there NVC case number 35 days after receiving NOA2 hard copy.. And USEM is faster now too than last year... 

I really really hope so..That would be the greatest early Christmas gift for 2018! Let's keep each other encouraging and be positive we will all get answers. Our cases hopefully at the end of January will get approved! Thank you for the encouragement, appreciate.😉

NOA1 is now on Day 199.... and some people from June had to wait around 222 days for their NOA2 with no RFE. As for why the processing is random, legend has it they play the 52 pickup with every box of visas they receive  :bonk:

K1 Filed – 05/07/17

K1 NOA1 – N0A2 – 02/06/2018 (211 days)

K1 Interview – 04/11/18 – Approved

Visa in Hand – 05/03/18

POE – LAX – 05/16/2018

Married – 06/11/2018

AOS Filed – 06/18/2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Naes said:

July overall as of 1/24 

Which I call from now on  "humpdate!" (basically humpday update)

(Although I'm wrapping up Thursday - mini friday - here! :D)

image.png.41926177a2c53e2e78e4abb05ce537da.png

The latest updated date was 27 (however looks like an anomaly)

So overall the real latest date should be considered 19th 

Numbers for the week so far

(1/22 have no meaningful updates other than "name updated" which next day became "approved" this always happens....so if you see name update when you actually didn't do an update, that is probably pre-approval sign)

01/24/18 121
Your Current Status: Case Was Approved 48
Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated 1
Your Current Status: Name Was Updated 2
Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed 69
Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received 1
01/23/18 97
Your Current Status: Case Was Approved 75
Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated 1
Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed 20
Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed 1
Total 218

They rec total of 132 on 3rd july?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Faisal1 said:

They rec total of 132 on 3rd july?

No those are the ones that are not touched yet (or at least not updated online.

received at the start would be total of all 3 there so it should be 272

14 hours ago, maria85 said:

As per reading the forum, no they dont go in order completely.. And seeing other later dates get approved earlier than us is a pain.others dont get any app update,instead they get their approval straight from the mail...lets hope for the best! 🤔🤔

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Thanks though! My fiancee and I are getting anxious but it helps to read about others here who are in the same boat. Good luck!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Gayle&Angelo said:

How long is the process from receiving the NOA2 through interview process? 

4-6 weeks NVC + your specific embassy's speed.

Good morning!!

Kiss your rabbits feet, roll that dice, rub the lamp, light a candle. Knock on wood. Do your good luck things, cause lordy help us, we better see some good movement today!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

If I at least wont get any news this month either, lol I am going to file an employee aplication to USCIS TO get some work done. We will establish a k-1 visa  dedicated muchachos group who will get some work done. D.T. " AND WE WILL MAKE USCIS GREAT AGAIN." Edit " America Too."

4 hours ago, Narek.A. said:

My Daily Routine Past Month, " Wake up, Uscis Status check, July Forums news Check, USPS Informed delivery Check, gym, school, work, Reapet." 

I don't always apply for K-1 Visa, but when I do it becomes a lifestyle!! Lol

You didn't choose the USCIS life . The USCIS life chose you LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.