BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

We have everything ready to go - Just need to get all the approvals and we will have the Moving Truck loaded up and ready to roll :) 24 hour drive and my family will be home, I know we still have a few months to go even after getting the NOA2....but compared to 203+ days hopefully that will fly by!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Van & Tiger said:

You'll get there.  Remember what you said just a few days ago?  "We got this."

We WILL get there!

1 hour ago, JSCGPV said:

Hey, Turn that frown upside down! No frowning allowed on my watch. he he :D

giphy.gif

No frowns here. More like smirks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lucy123123 said:

anyone else feel deflated every time they refresh the app and it still says received 😥😥😥

Totally!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
26 minutes ago, deepakchani said:

Any guess when they'll get to Dec? (NOA 1 of Dec 1) 

As I wrote in each month, right now it looks like an average of 200+- I would wait till they get to October and see how October is going to guesstimate on December 

However, that's only when they start a day, guess on an individual case is extremely hard. As they don't finish a days cases to move to the next date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Tom & Kylie <3 said:

I’m a July 27 filer and was excited to see our expected approval date would be Valentine’s Day, now to only find out they are still on June 2?!? Dear god. Should I add an extra month to that? Should I call? Now I’m really stressed. I just want my man here! Congratulations to all of the July filers who were accepted though! 💕 

I would love to stay in touch and updated with those who are in the same boat as us!

We are July 25th filers, and hoping for an approval soon also.  You can't tell, but my profile picture was taken in the field by the Eiffel Tower.  We were there back in October.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jeff_9802 said:

We are July 25th filers, and hoping for an approval soon also.  You can't tell, but my profile picture was taken in the field by the Eiffel Tower.  We were there back in October.

Omg! How cool is that? We were just there 2 weeks ago, I was in England (where my fiance is from and lives) for a month and we had the chance to go to Paris! Paris was easily the most beautiful city I have ever seen, and the top of the Eiffel Tower took my breath away. Let me know when you guys get your NOA2 and wish we both get accepted soon! <3

Met 4/19/12, Engaged 8/15/2016, Married sometime in 2018! 

Sent I-129F: 7/24/2017

NOA1: 7/27/2017

NOA2: 2/6/2018

I can't wait to be Mrs. Hook! 

vj.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

@Naes Either im going crazy or the forum police are playing mind games with me lol but I can’t find your signature that had all the helpful links.  Can you share again? Pllleeasse! :) 

I’ve  stalked your profile and still couldn’t find them lol.

Edited by John and Janay

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, John and Janay said:

@Naes Either im going crazy or the forum police are playing mind games with me lol but I can’t find your signature that had all the helpful links.  Can you share again? Pllleeasse! :) 

mice stalked your profile and still couldn’t find them lol.

Are you on your phone?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.