BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

Wow 27!! A lot of rfe's though :( ty for the scan!! 

Hey guys I cant see the numbers. Does anyone else have that problem?

LOL

I do feel as if people don't read posts and then just ask questions.

They're not posting the WAC's anymore. The reason why is about 3 pages back.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

If you find out can you let the rest of us know? :D

Seriously though, there are so many factors in this process we on the outside may never know how their business process works. At most all we can do is make educated or non educated guesses.

Hi JSCGPV .pls can you tell me if there is 388155 pop out?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

these things are because no update on 3rd July :(

If it makes you feel better July 3rd had about 271 untouched cases at the start. They now have 134 untouched cases, so July 3rd has around 49% of the cases left.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, JSCGPV said:

If it makes you feel better July 3rd had about 271 untouched cases at the start. They now have 134 untouched cases, so July 3rd has around 49% of the cases left.

thank you so much and its really make me feel better and thats why i am here :D

Just now, Goarik11 said:

It's not mine?this is for I 130.Im waiting for k1.hahaha

You did not provide a full WAC number.

I'm going to teach you how to fish:

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Click that link, type in your case number. You can check your status there any time you like. If it's not updated there, it won't show up on the scans.

You can also make a USCIS account. 

Good luck :)

Timeline
Just now, Jaquelly said:

You did not provide a full WAC number.

I'm going to teach you how to fish:

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Click that link, type in your case number. You can check your status there any time you like. If it's not updated there, it won't show up on the scans.

You can also make a USCIS account. 

Good luck :)

O I know that dear.

1 minute ago, Goarik11 said:

O I know that dear.

Okay, I just wanted to check. If you didn't know, if nothing is updated on the website, nothing will be on the list that they do. It's not like they pull approvals magically. :) 

Everything that is available to them is available to you. Please don't ask them to do something for you if you already know how to do it yourself. They do a lot for us out of kindness. We should take care of what we can if we're able to on our own.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Okay, I just wanted to check. If you didn't know, if nothing is updated on the website, nothing will be on the list that they do. It's not like they pull approvals magically. :) 

Everything that is available to them is available to you. Please don't ask them to do something for you if you already know how to do it yourself. They do a lot for us out of kindness. We should take care of what we can if we're able to on our own.

I I understand your concern but in beginning if you pay attention I mention I cant see the numbers.

Edited by Goarik11

1 minute ago, Goarik11 said:

I I understand your concern but in beginning if you pay attention I mention I cant see the numbers.

It does not matter if you can see the numbers. You asked them to check your case. You can check your case on the USCIS website. 

The numbers are not being shown anymore due to privacy concerns. It was address multiple times in the last 24 hours, on a few pages of this thread.

:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Van & Tiger said:

You know...there are a lot of things I take offense that my tax dollars are supporting (pointless wars/foreign adventuring, subsidizing certain agricultural products that make people sick and overweight, tax cuts for people so wealthy they won't even notice the extra money let alone use it to prove trickle-down economics isn't a crock of you-know-what, among other things), and I have a new item to add to my list!

FEDERAL EMPLOYEES GETTING PAID TO LIE TO PEOPLE.

Literally my tax dollars are paying for these people to LIE to us!  This would be funny if it weren't so sickening.  Who do they think they're fooling?  We're not stupid, but they're treating us like a bunch of clueless morons.  :angry:

Just own whatever the problem is: these people are horrifically overloaded/understaffed, they're incompetent, they're apathetic, whatever.  Own it, and stop lying to us.  I'd be far more forgiving of this ludicrous process if it weren't so transparently disingenuous.

I can sympathize with your pain especially with us being July 5 and seeing so many pass us buy.

A few things to think about: USCIS is totally funded by fees, therefore "tax dollars" do not come into play.  You could write your Senator and Representative and ask them to raise K-1 fees to allow them to hire more people. 

As far as telling lies, it appears that they give out the "farthest back date which is pending."  Some here have said they are in June and have not been approved therefore it does appear that they are working on June.  We know they are working on July also.  If I was the person answering the phones and knew people would call every day, or twice a day, or three times a day, when they can go online and look at change of status every bit as fast as the person who answers the phone can, I think I'd start saying: "call back in a month too."  Like us, they are just human. And I'm very impressed that they update promptly.  On our end "we" are one (the couple) on their end, well they forget the emotional content that a K-1 applicant would have.  Long ago I designed and ran a jewelry manufacturing factory.  The hardest thing I had with employees was that each order was in their eyes one of a hundred.  But I'd remind them that for each of those orders that was the only one that shop, it was their ONE order and important to them.  I think we run into the same thing here.  I've found that in the few times that I've called I've been treated quite nicely and professionally but I have only called when it was very clear that there was something unusual. 

Just trying to put things into a bit of perspective.

Edited by Balamban
grammar correction

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

It does not matter if you can see the numbers. You asked them to check your case. You can check your case on the USCIS website. 

The numbers are not being shown anymore due to privacy concerns. It was address multiple times in the last 24 hours, on a few pages of this thread.

:)

O make sense thank you.

Edited by Goarik11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.