BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, N & A said:

Guys. So I went on the case tracker app just to confirm my receive date as I was unsure if it was 7/19 or 7/21 and when I went to refresh it - IT SAID MY CASE WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best part of this is, I leave tomorrow night to go visit my fiance. He's going to freak out, haha.

You guys are the best support system; and @Shoegum @Naes @vocaledge @JSCGPV thank you for keeping us semi-sane by posting updates daily. You guys are the real MVPS.

p.s. I will be updating my timeline right after posting this. I was too excited and needed to share with my VJ fam :D

p.p.s. Here is my case number in case anyone wants to run their own scans: WAC1790401202

Congratulations, and 7/21 shows they are getting though July too. the "number crunchers" do a great job keeping us updated on progress, please keep us all informed on how the next stages of the K1 go for you! 

9 minutes ago, N & A said:

Guys. So I went on the case tracker app just to confirm my receive date as I was unsure if it was 7/19 or 7/21 and when I went to refresh it - IT SAID MY CASE WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best part of this is, I leave tomorrow night to go visit my fiance. He's going to freak out, haha.

You guys are the best support system; and @Shoegum @Naes @vocaledge @JSCGPV thank you for keeping us semi-sane by posting updates daily. You guys are the real MVPS.

p.s. I will be updating my timeline right after posting this. I was too excited and needed to share with my VJ fam :D

p.p.s. Here is my case number in case anyone wants to run their own scans: WAC1790401202

2 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

Omg congrats!! July 19th!!!! The week before mine! 

OMG you guys congratulations!! we’re July 19th!! I hope we get ours soon!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, JustinandMarlen said:

Omg! Omg! Omg! OMG!!!!!!!

We got approved!!!!!🎉🎉🎉

I can't believe! 

This is unbelievable! It's like a dream!!!! 

I want dance and sing and hug everyone😻

This is the best gift I ever received on Christmas and the rest holidays)

Im so happy!!!! 

Omg!!!!

Guys!!!! This long waiting worth this moment!!! 

Wishing to everyone feel it as soon as possible!!!!

OMG!!! 😱😍Maybe I'm sleeping?)))

congratulations, I am really pleased to see approvals, even better they are working though July, please update your timeline for the rest of us!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, JustinandMarlen said:

We got approved!!!!!🎉🎉🎉

I can't believe! 

Im so happy!!!! 

Omg!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Don't forget to update your timeline :)

Just now, marinapoli said:

Edit: I did a scan with my app with your WAC and found 4 more cases on the same NOA1 date (July 19th) that were approved too yayyy

@marinapoli How did you do those scans?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Emanuelle said:

@marinapoli How did you do those scans?

I have an app called Case Tracker and when you input a WAC this is what it scans: 

C5A9A8A9-D4E2-4F21-858E-3D2D1E5C2099.png

Just now, marinapoli said:

I have an app called Case Tracker and when you input a WAC this is what it scans: 

C5A9A8A9-D4E2-4F21-858E-3D2D1E5C2099.png

I see! ;)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am currently waiting on a call back from tier 2. I told the tier 1 I couldn't find my case number. Now that I know they are working on July, I am more anxious than ever. I just want some kind of news!

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil* (L)

I cannot wait, as a July 6 filer, to get the notification that I have been approved. Congratulations, guys. Enjoy this moment!

34 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Wooohoooo! Congratulations! I so love these kinds of posts, they make me feel happy. July 19th noa1, right? Yesss! C'mon USCIS, keep it coming! :jest:

33 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

Edit: I did a scan with my app with your WAC and found 4 more cases on the same NOA1 date (July 19th) that were approved too yayyy

31 minutes ago, colin57 said:

Congratulations, and 7/21 shows they are getting though July too. the "number crunchers" do a great job keeping us updated on progress, please keep us all informed on how the next stages of the K1 go for you! 

30 minutes ago, Gayle&Angelo said:

OMG you guys congratulations!! we’re July 19th!! I hope we get ours soon!!! 

Thank you soooo sooo much!! Sorry forgot to add my NOA1 date was indeed 7/19. 

I-129F Received: 07-19-2017

NOA1: 07-21-2017

NOA2: 01-23-2018

NVC Received: 01-29-2018 

Case # Assigned: 01-31-2018

NVC Sent Case: 02-03-2018

DS-160 Submitted: 02-05-2018

Consulate Received: 02-05-2018

VAC: 02-09-2018

Interview: 03-12-2018

Outcome: APPROVED!

POE: 03-17-2018

Married: 04-27-2018

USCIS Received I-485, I-765, I-131: 05-24-2018

Biometrics Fee Accepted: 06-08-18

NOA1 Recieved : 06-16-18

Biometrics Appt: 07-02-18

EAD being Produced: 09-28-18

24 minutes ago, JustinandMarlen said:

We got approved!!!!!🎉🎉🎉

I can't believe! 

Im so happy!!!! 

Omg!!!!

Congrats!!! so exciting!

I-129F Received: 07-19-2017

NOA1: 07-21-2017

NOA2: 01-23-2018

NVC Received: 01-29-2018 

Case # Assigned: 01-31-2018

NVC Sent Case: 02-03-2018

DS-160 Submitted: 02-05-2018

Consulate Received: 02-05-2018

VAC: 02-09-2018

Interview: 03-12-2018

Outcome: APPROVED!

POE: 03-17-2018

Married: 04-27-2018

USCIS Received I-485, I-765, I-131: 05-24-2018

Biometrics Fee Accepted: 06-08-18

NOA1 Recieved : 06-16-18

Biometrics Appt: 07-02-18

EAD being Produced: 09-28-18

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 hours ago, Naes said:

Don't even make us start on that.... most of us expected 3-4 months wait believe me. (I have a quick meeting and then I'll find you the post. Although Most of it is known I believe)

Long way to go (long wait to go)

Sounds good. I'll wait on you then. I'm just curious to know why the processing times doubled. Must have something to do the new president being in office, right?

I had hopes of being in the US for the summer or at least before classes started.  Guess I'll have to wait and pray for the best.

Just now, SilverMonk said:

Sounds good. I'll wait on you then. I'm just curious to know why the processing times doubled. Must have something to do the new president being in office, right?

I had hopes of being in the US for the summer or at least before classes started.  Guess I'll have to wait and pray for the best.

If you look at it historically, cases slow down during the winter because of the amount of holidays - and people taking PTO for work.

It's not been THIS slow, but it's not really thanks to El Presidente.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.