BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, SAD2017 said:

@Naes how are you doing? 

Counting...130 days since noa2 89 days left to quit job. 😁

Sooo I still have at least 60 days with nothing to do... that's why I ended up looking at AOS (I  admit it turned my head, I don't want to do any more formsssss 😭

How are you?

(Snow calmed down here today so everywhere is slippery and I already fell twice😭😭😭😭

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Counting...130 days since noa2 89 days left to quit job. 😁

Sooo I still have at least 60 days with nothing to do... that's why I ended up looking at AOS (I  admit it turned my head, I don't want to do any more formsssss 😭

How are you?

(Snow calmed down here today so everywhere is slippery and I already fell twice😭😭😭😭

Please be careful.🤗

For me it's day 169. Thought this process would take less but we are where we are. Passed my exam today kinda happy. Had to go to another city to pass it because the city where I practice is 6 hours away by bus. This week is about to be so cold like -35 or so. Hope those -40 never repeat 🤣😂 Thanks to this community I'm still not a psychiatric patient😊 And yeah I wish I lose weight instead of gaining 😂 

14 minutes ago, SAD2017 said:

Please be careful.🤗

For me it's day 169. Thought this process would take less but we are where we are. Passed my exam today kinda happy. Had to go to another city to pass it because the city where I practice is 6 hours away by bus. This week is about to be so cold like -35 or so. Hope those -40 never repeat 🤣😂 Thanks to this community I'm still not a psychiatric patient😊 And yeah I wish I lose weight instead of gaining 😂 

Wow! Congratulations for passing your exam. Proud of you, doc!  Hahaha! And about losing weight, I did lose after my Nick went back home but I think I'm gaining them back again. Geez! My hormone levels went crazy. I hope I'll still fit in my wedding dress. Lol :D

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, SAD2017 said:

Please be careful.🤗

Congrats on the exam (wow 6 hours)

I'm holding on to my sanity but it's harder now that I don't even have my cats here... I feel like everybody moved there.. I'm stuck here 🤣🤣

I'm 1 more kilo away from not fitting in my dress..and I bought 1 size big normally 😂😂 its just for short people that last 1 kilo is just too much. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Wow! Congratulations for passing your exam. Proud of you, doc!  Hahaha! And about losing weight, I did lose after my Nick went back home but I think I'm gaining them back again. Geez! My hormone levels went crazy. I hope I'll still fit in my wedding dress. Lol :D

Thank you so much😁😊 I think after we get NOA2 we just go to gym and have our 6 pack or whatever pack we anatomically have🤣

5 minutes ago, SAD2017 said:

Thank you so much😁😊 I think after we get NOA2 we just go to gym and have our 6 pack or whatever pack we anatomically have🤣

Hahahaha! Geez, gym and I are enemies. I really am too lazy to exercise but I have to do it sooner or later. I don't want to have any problems in my medical test when the time comes. Hehehe! :D 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
46 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Hahahaha! Geez, gym and I are enemies. I really am too lazy to exercise but I have to do it sooner or later. I don't want to have any problems in my medical test when the time comes. Hehehe! :D 

I wish I could exercise.  :(  Have a million-year old knee injury that has been acting up the last few months.  If my stupid body allowed me to exercise as much as I liked, not only would I have a great stress outlet/way to pass the time, but I'd be super buff!

I haven't bought a dress or anything yet but I do have maybe 5 pounds I'd like to lose, so I'm working on that.  Eating a little less, taking longer walks -- slowly but surely!

event.png

1 minute ago, Van & Tiger said:

I wish I could exercise.  :(  Have a million-year old knee injury that has been acting up the last few months.  If my stupid body allowed me to exercise as much as I liked, not only would I have a great stress outlet/way to pass the time, but I'd be super buff!

I haven't bought a dress or anything yet but I do have maybe 5 pounds I'd like to lose, so I'm working on that.  Eating a little less, taking longer walks -- slowly but surely!

Aww! I am so sorry for your knee injury, my dear. There are still other ways to exercise without using the legs much. You can ask a gym instructor for those types of exercises. And yes, eating less carbohydrates and more protein plus lots of fruits and veggies can help. Also, drink lots of water and stay away from sodas or any sugary drinks. I hope I'd shed some pounds I gained, too. Eishhh! Having PCOS syndrome is really a hindrance for losing weight. But if there's a will then there's a way :wub:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.