BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
14 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

Lol...

I have to stay way from the stores... I use to have 2 suitcases now I have 4... probrably I'm sending a box 📦  through the mail...

I'm always afraid I will miss little things from here that they don't have there...(shoes 🙄🤣) I'm a shoes addicted... 

I need this Noa2 asap, otherwise it's gonna be 5 suitcases... 

Shoes 🤤

We already took 3 suitcases just for shoes (my future mother in law thinks I'm crazy) I won't miss shoes in japan though they're soooo low quality. But European shoes I'll miss!!!!

When we first met I was in Germany and had a shopping spree (duh 🙄) and I bought probably 9-10 pairs easily.. and then we decided we are doing this I complain to him if you messaged me just 1 week ago we would have 1 less suit case and 3000$ less debt. 🤣😂😂

but one thing I'm soooo happy about is sales! Im too tiny and in japan my size never ever leftover to the sales in America sales is made for me!!

note that I again used all my reaction 😂😂 otherwise shoes comment is currently making me lol... so nice to have people that understands me..

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Naes said:

Shoes 🤤

We already took 3 suitcases just for shoes (my future mother in law thinks I'm crazy) I won't miss shoes in japan though they're soooo low quality. But European shoes I'll miss!!!!

When we first met I was in Germany and had a shopping spree (duh 🙄) and I bought probably 9-10 pairs easily.. and then we decided we are doing this I complain to him if you messaged me just 1 week ago we would have 1 less suit case and 3000$ less debt. 🤣😂😂

but one thing I'm soooo happy about is sales! Im too tiny and in japan my size never ever leftover to the sales in America sales is made for me!!

I guess we have a lot in common... me too.. between shoes size 5, to 5.5.... yeah Sales in Europe is crazy... shoes that cost €80,- is on sale for €15? You know already what to do... buy 6 pair of shoes... so I end up spending €90,-... 

So American sales here we come...! 

I so hope I don't became a cupon freak... LOL

Talking about spending money... I need to go make some... its 4:30Am here and I start at 6am today...

👋

Edited by P&R2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

@Jaquelly thank you!! I think maybe you should put some in your signature too? We need a few more of these moving around 

the wait is at least 30 days at the moment so good luck.

I think this is the old one.

Agreed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit#gid=606080062

Thank you for catching that.  What a spread of data.  From 10 days to 59...yikes.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Balamban said:

Agreed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit#gid=606080062

Thank you for catching that.  What a spread of data.  From 10 days to 59...yikes.

Some people are forgetting to update so I wouldn't take it too seriously if it's longer than 50 days.

and recently we even saw 37 days in June filers.. let's hope it will go shorter and shorter :) 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

I guess we have a lot in common... me too.. between shoes size 5, to 5.5.... yeah Sales in Europe is crazy... shoes that cost €80,- is on sale for €15? You know already what to do... buy 6 pair of shoes... so I end up spending €90,-... 

So American sales here we come...! 

I so hope I don't became a cupon freak... LOL

Talking about spending money... I need to go make some... its 4:30Am here and I start at 6am today...

👋

Ahaha go make some... we will need to find some midpoint malls to go.... 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kat&Joel said:

I'm still sitting here trying to figure out how they would take the time to call and say my case was approved and not update it online.  I don't think they update online everyday anymore.  I think they are doing them in batches.  However, the case number right before mine got approved online.  If I ever figure out what the deal is with how they do this process, I promise to tell you all.  I just wanted to give you all a heads up that they are most definitely sending heaps of approvals out in the mail without updating the app.  Don't lose hope mates.  Also!!! I still believe that the NVC timeline could shorten.  Maybe not immediately but I believe the wait times will start to decrease.  So don't lose hope on that either!!!

I personally have procrastinated my life so bad that I still have all my stuff that I have to get rid of.  I will only be taking 1 or 2 pair of shoes and as little clothing as possible because I'm ghetto fabulous at the moment.  Shoes in New Zealand can get pretty pricey so I'll just count myself lucky that I didn't form a collection.  I'm more worried about my Legos lmao.   At this rate, if my mental stability stays where it is, I'll be going back to America with a suitcase full of legos and one outfit.

I totally agree with them not updating and NVC can shorten!!! Now if we can only see the results :D

legos.. lmao..

saying that I'm leaving all my puzzles 😊🤣😂 I already chose 2 I want to do when I'm there instead.. 

I join you in "style" I'm coming to work in uggs and just changing around the 5 outfits... hope they can hold till the end! I look like I'm going to a sleepover not coming to work (and this I'm doing in a Japanese company! And yes all that stereotype about Japanese people going work in suits are true! They look at me like I'm an alien!

hmm maybe that's why they don't give me jobs to do 🤔

Timeline

Does everybody's phone also went to a autocorrect spree? Mine changes Ref (when I try to write references) to rfe. TOS to AOS. No1 to noa1 and you see the pattern here...:rofl:

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Justmel said:

Got my noa2 and I'm still on here at 1AM checking the forums... I don't know what else to do anymore apparently.

I started checking AOS papers 😂😂 don't even have the noa2 

Timeline
Just now, Justmel said:

@Naes at least you'll be well prepared, it's starting to scare me how unprepared I am.

It was overwhelming just looking at them... too many papers and things I'll need (I realized I'll need to get one more set of birth certificate and I don't know if I can get it from US after I move for example.)

so maybe using this time time to get prepared is a good idea.. I still have a nice 50+ days to noa2 at least. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Naes said:

(I realized I'll need to get one more set of birth certificate and I don't know if I can get it from US after I move for example.)

Is that something that we all need? 

Timeline
Just now, ambrella said:

Is that something that we all need? 

It probably is. I did not go through all of it yet. But maybe google "AOS k1 visajourney" and t will lead to the AOS guides and you can check it yourself. (I don't want to give wrong information)

3 minutes ago, SAD2017 said:

What's AOS?😑 

Adjustment of status 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.