BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Kat&Joel said:

Okay so I'll tell you all what happened even though I'm worried it'll jinx it.  USCIS finally called me back at a time I could answer and they said that my case was "ordered approved" which I assume means approved?  She said that they were sending the notice out in the mail and mentioned an app update in a few days.  I'm still in disbelief so my fiance and I have been checking the app over and over again and continuing to obsessively check the mail.  I can't accept it until we actually see the notice.  I assume they wouldn't take the time to call and tell me if it wasn't true but I am just a bit stunned.  I'll keep you updated on when we get the paper notice and if the app updates as well.

Congrats!!!

How many days were you waiting ? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ann 87 said:

Congrats!!!

How many days were you waiting ? 

We were at day 189 I believe. Someone from New Zealand who had a received date of the 10th of July also got approved. I am really trying to understand how they process these because it is not in order. Our application would have been incredibly easy to process but that doesn't explain why they go out of order. I have a feeling it will be a big week again this week for everybody and I think they are mailing applications without updating the app.

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

1 hour ago, Kat&Joel said:

We were at day 189 I believe. Someone from New Zealand who had a received date of the 10th of July also got approved. I am really trying to understand how they process these because it is not in order. Our application would have been incredibly easy to process but that doesn't explain why they go out of order. I have a feeling it will be a big week again this week for everybody and I think they are mailing applications without updating the app.

Thanks so much! I’m at the 185 days today. I hope this week will be a good week for all of us. This site really gives me high hopes. 🙏🏼

175 days for me! I can’t wait to go to America on Saturday for a week to see my fiance! Hopefully will recieve my NOA2 whilst I’m with him!!

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
4 hours ago, Angeles123 said:

199 days for us :) Sorry, I don’t know to much English :(
We were waiting like two years because he becomes American citizen first. This process is a lot of patience and love so... we are grateful because we found us, our partner and don’t matter how or when we will be together for ever. Keep your force n.n Good thing will be happen in the correct time :)

Love this! I had to become a citizen too! That was a 310 day wait and now I’m on 165 of this one! All good things come to those who wait!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
4 hours ago, Tea_pgtips said:

175 days for me! I can’t wait to go to America on Saturday for a week to see my fiance! Hopefully will recieve my NOA2 whilst I’m with him!!

Lucky you, my tourist Visa was denied 2 times just because they found out I have US citizen boyfriend..I cant see him as long as this is not done. Thai woman must have a really bad reputation for getting in/out  :-(  gotta suck it up!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
7 hours ago, ambrella said:

same date for me too! 

Nice to know that there are others with the same date waiting.  Maybe this will be our week to get approved.  Good luck to everyone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Louis61404 said:

Are people like myself with a July 3rd date just dead in the water for a few days while they approve later days in July right now?  None of this makes any sense to me.

Same date here and no news.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

July 10th..201 days.... Oh goodness! Cmon USCIS let it pour in!! Now I prefer checking this more than Facebook, Instagram or what have you.. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, ThaiJenny said:

Same date here and still waiting, this site make me feel better...THANKS!!!! (181 days now) 

According to the app   202 days for me now ... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.