BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, emekus94 said:

@Naes, did you or anyone else see this August case?-- Is that expedited by any chance?? :)

image.png.323437bd5924ecf7cbfadde327a5d49c.png

According to the comments in their profile timeline, it is an expedited case.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
6 hours ago, John & Rose said:

We are still waiting but it truly is a little comforting knowing that there are other June 6 filers who are also in the same boat.  I guess art is better not to be alone on the island.  I'll bring the rum!

I know we will get through this.  My heart now is with the May filers because their wait is unnecessary and ridiculous and all those who have waited and are scheduled for interviews this week.  I hope that isn't anyone here.  Things are so strange right now and while it seems like the world, or at least the US Government, is against us.  None of these slowdowns are a personal attack.  Every petition will be answered.  There are good people working at USCIS and we are all caught up in this political game.  

Hold your loved one close.  Talk about your feelings.  Understand each other's frustrations.  Be there with love and support.  We will all get through this.  My prayers are that filers starting in July have a much easier or more predictable experience.  I hope that May and June will have taught USCIS something about re-prioritizing and things get back on track and possible move better because of this.  I hope that January and February filers start seeing the 3 to 5 month approval timelines again.

Lets also hope that this shutdown is short so all of us can have one less thing to worry about.

May the Universe hear you John! I'm pretty new here (and looking at quite a long while to get familiarized with everyone in these forums) but I always look out for your posts to see if there's anything new. Sending good vibes your way, I'm sure your approval will be here very very soon. I'm a Jan. filer and hope to see the 5 month approval timelines come back. Wishing you the best!

K1 Timeline

01/10/2018: Mailed I-129F from Miami, Fl

01/12/2018: I-129F Received (according to online NOA1)

01/18/2018: Text message with NOA1 info and case number received

01/26/2018: NOA1 Hard Copy

07/27/2018: NOA2 Received :jest:

08/14/2018: NVC Received, Case & Invoice # assigned

08/21/2018: Case in Transit

08/24/2018: Naples Embassy Received (case READY)

09/04/2018: Packet 3 (received after sending them an email inquiring about the Packet)

09/18/2018: Interview, AP 

10/2/2018: Out of AP, Visa Issued

10/4/2018: Visa in Hand

10/18/2018: POE (Miami, Fl)

10/26/2018: Civil Marriage Ceremony

12/29/2018: Wedding Ceremony 

AOS Timeline

11/16/2018: Filed for AOS at Hialeah, Fl office

11/20/2018: Fingerprint Fee Received

12/12/2018: Fingerprints done 

4/25/2019: Interview Ready to Be Scheduled for I-485 

4/30/2019: Notified that Interview was Scheduled 

6/17/2019:  Interview: approved! :dance: (213 days from filing AOS; no EAD or AP)

2 minutes ago, lilit829 said:

May the Universe hear you John! I'm pretty new here (and looking at quite a long while to get familiarized with everyone in these forums) but I always look out for your posts to see if there's anything new. Sending good vibes your way, I'm sure your approval will be here very very soon. I'm a Jan. filer and hope to see the 5 month approval timelines come back. Wishing you the best!

I honestly hope that by the time they get to January filers we will be back to the 3 to 5 months. Hopefully later filers don’t need to go through what May and June went through. I believe things are getting better everyday. Let’s get you approved by May!!!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
41 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments, much appreciated. Believe me I'm just as excited as everyone else, and anything I can do to help keep a positive vibe flowing I'm all for it.

As I said earlier today, without people like yourself number crunching this would be a long lonely road, at least we can see each of our dates getting closer which is a huge help, I was talking to a woman in Milwaukee a few weeks ago, she used the K1 route a few years ago, pre internet and she remembers the long wait not knowing when and how long, then one day a letter arrived and it was rush, rush after that, at least we have some idea now when and what is going on, again, a big thanks to you all.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Brasil2USA said:

After 197 days, I'm ecstatic to announce our petition was approved!!!!! I'm so elated with the fact that we're one step closer to being together forever 😍😍 The other waits I can handle, now that the most difficult one (IMO) is over!

Congratulations!!!!! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, John and Janay said:

Congratulations!!!!! 

Thank you so much!!

K-1 Timeline:

Spoiler

7/01/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 📫

7/05/2017: Signed & Delivered to USCIS (Received Date)🖋

7/06/2017:  NOA1 Date 📆

7/10/2017: Received text and email from USCIS; case transferred to CSC 🚚

7/14/2017: NOA1 Hard Copy Received 📪 🚚

1/19/2018: NOA2 Text and Email!! 📱💻
1/23/2018: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 📪
1/29/2018: NVC Received I-129F 📨
2/14/2018: Case Number Assigned👨‍💻

2/14/2018: NVC Sent Case to Embassy 📤
2/20/2018: Embassy Received 📨
3/02/2018: Medical 👨‍⚕️
3/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!👨🏻‍⚖️
3/22/2018: Visa in Hand 📖
3/25/2018: US Entry (POE YYZ) 🛬

4/06/2018: I married my best friend! 🤵🏽👰🏾💍❤️☺️

AoS Timeline:

05/26/2018: I-485/I-131/I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox

05/29/2018: Received Date

06/01/2018: NOA1 Date (I-485, I-765, I-131)

06/15/2018: Biometrics Letter

06/28/2018: Biometrics Done 

09/22/2018: EAD/AP Approved

09/29/2018: Combo Card Arrived

06/26/2019: Green Card Approved 

07/xx/2019: Received Green Card 

RoC Timeline:

04/30/2021: I-751 sent to Arizona Lockbox

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jeff_9802 said:

According to the comments in their profile timeline, it is an expedited case.

Ahh- just saw that. Thanks so much!
Was getting super pumped for Vj people that things are moving FAST in this new year :)

Timeline
7 hours ago, John & Rose said:

We are still waiting but it truly is a little comforting knowing that there are other June 6 filers who are also in the same boat.  I guess art is better not to be alone on the island.  I'll bring the rum!

I know we will get through this.  My heart now is with the May filers because their wait is unnecessary and ridiculous and all those who have waited and are scheduled for interviews this week.  I hope that isn't anyone here.  Things are so strange right now and while it seems like the world, or at least the US Government, is against us.  None of these slowdowns are a personal attack.  Every petition will be answered.  There are good people working at USCIS and we are all caught up in this political game.  

Hold your loved one close.  Talk about your feelings.  Understand each other's frustrations.  Be there with love and support.  We will all get through this.  My prayers are that filers starting in July have a much easier or more predictable experience.  I hope that May and June will have taught USCIS something about re-prioritizing and things get back on track and possible move better because of this.  I hope that January and February filers start seeing the 3 to 5 month approval timelines again.

Lets also hope that this shutdown is short so all of us can have one less thing to worry about.

This article is in one of the UK papers today and is part of a longer report: 

STATE DEPARTMENT

Many State Department operations will continue in a shutdown. Passport and visa processing, which are largely self-funded by consumer fees, will not shut down. The agency's main headquarters in Washington, in consultation with the nearly 300 embassies, consulates and other diplomatic missions around the world, will draw up lists of nonessential employees who will be furloughed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5291875/Trump-says-Democrats-illegal-immigrants-first.html#ixzz54kdvylyk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Saw this in the USCIS website so I thought I'd share. Haha

www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/lapse-federal-funding-certain-uscis-operations

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil* (L)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, trames87 said:

Saw this in the USCIS website so I thought I'd share. Haha

www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/lapse-federal-funding-certain-uscis-operations

I just published something on the same lines, so as long as the shutdown doesn't go on for too long, and who knows they way things are in DC now we should be ok ........ fingers crossed!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

How long does it take for them to mail the next steps for me to take once I’ve been approved??

i was approved yesterday, 

06/01/18 : Filed for AOS, EAD, AP

06/03/18 : Package delivered by USPS

06/15/18 : Received AOS AP, AND EAD NOA1 hard copies in mail

06/15/18: Received rejection letter for AP (WILL BE RE FILING)

07/02/18 : Biometrics appointment letter in mail

07/09/18 : Biometrics:D

09/10/18 AP approval in mail

09/18/18 : Received AP card in mail 

10/23/18 : Interview ready to be scheduled 

12/03/18 : NOA EAD Approval in Mail

12/07/18 : Receive EAD Card In mail

xx/xx/18 : Interview 

xx/xx/18 : Notice of Approval on I-485 in mail

xx/xx/18 : Card received in mail. Yay!:jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hi, just a quick question. It's really hard to find any information about this online.
I am from The Netherlands but living in the UK. I started the application here in the UK, we filed end of July.
So far the process is taking so much longer than expected (as you all know!) and my partner has gone back to the US and I'm incredibly homesick.
I would love to go back home and spend the last few months with my family. I'm also going to lose my flat at the end of March and have nowhere to go..

Do any of you know if that's possible at all? Will it delay our application or would we have to start over?
In my mind it doesn't seem like such a big deal since I'm still a Dutch citizen and I could just go to the embassy there, but it probably doesn't work that way.

Edited by Jamilla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.