BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hear hear!

Please don't get sick! We need all the positive support we get here! hehe seriously take care of yourself :)The flu is also here next isle in the workplace I started wearing a mask (yep Japan.)

Note: I throw away or sold almost everything but shoes... shoes are doing their 4rd round to US this spring...

As with yourself and many, many other couples I sort of planned that when I went over to the USA in Spring 2018 that would be a one way trip,  not another round trip, and it is getting harder to come back each time as you well know. it is very good news to see so many approvals,  I just hope you are right and the USCIS will keep working and as hard  with the potential shutdown, in the mean time I will just have keep my internet radio tuned to my favorite US stations and pretend I am over there already          

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Justmel said:

@Naes lol go ahead, I'm shaking and all flustered right now. I called my fiance to wake him up and tell him and he's like are you excited!! I'm like yes!! But now it's my turn to do stuff:unsure:

I'm really so happy to see approvals like this, and waiting for more happy news.

and the struggle is real but at least it will be more in your hands now... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Naes said:

Only the call center, Unless someone overworks on a Saturday (we did have rare dates on a Saturday that got some activity)

Thanks @Naes

I was trying to convince my finace to call them to check how its going with our case... cos 1 case down to ours is approved... you can already guess... I almost had a headache 🤕 LOL..

And seeing that they are not update all the approvals online... I got curious...

But he said he will not call cos he is afraid that if someone sings the same "old song" to him, he will get angry!

So he said lets wait one more week... I told him... we don't have other opinion... we must wait how long it takes... 

😎

Edited by P&R2017

omg omg omg :D i can't believe these numbers @Naes i mean wooaaaaaaah :D 

these july-ers are mooooving! i mean hello :D

i think i'll need a glas of wine hahaha (and i am not even a july-er)

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Swissmiss82 said:

omg omg omg :D i can't believe these numbers @Naes i mean wooaaaaaaah :D 

these july-ers are mooooving! i mean hello :D

i think i'll need a glas of wine hahaha (and i am not even a july-er)

I was just going to give a quick look and then that happened... I couldn't help myself but put all of it...I was too happy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi everyone!!!

While was in a hospital missed the real rain-approval-party🎉

But I've been trying to read all messages here)

So so happy for all of you who got approved!!! ✨✨✨

Ive been watching how people getting their NOA-2 from May thread first then June and now when I see how you guys getting approval I can't hold my tears of joy) 

Feel like we are one big family!!! So so happy!!!

Of course waiting for our "happy letter" can't wait to get approval🙏🏼

Still patiently and positively waiting😄 

I will jump to the ceiling!!!

Guys! Who still waiting (including us with my man) we've been so patient! Our day will come soon! 🎊

Im so happy to be the part of huge VJ family!!! 💛

@Naes and @JSCGPV special thanks for your work!!! Sending you the best vibes!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.