BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, colin57 said:

I have read a lot of these threads, I just don't like uncertainty, and  I am a bit (well, maybe a lot) of a control freak, it comes from running  business for too many years, so when I am not in control of a situation I don't like it!   

I hear you.  There is a feeling of free falling.  There is nothing we can do and at times everything seems out of control.  While we cant control our process situation, we can control our personal situation.  Let this uncertainty on one side build a stronger loving relationship on the other.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
27 minutes ago, colin57 said:

I have read a lot of these threads, I just don't like uncertainty, and  I am a bit (well, maybe a lot) of a control freak, it comes from running  business for too many years, so when I am not in control of a situation I don't like it!   

I totally understand that. I'm a control freak myself, and probably that's why I'm researching myself and not going with uncertain information. I don't like the situation and not exactly knowing what is going to happen. But past data is promising at the moment and I just refuse to go all "everything will go doooownnn" and upset myself :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
13 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I hear you.  There is a feeling of free falling.  There is nothing we can do and at times everything seems out of control.  While we cant control our process situation, we can control our personal situation.  Let this uncertainty on one side build a stronger loving relationship on the other.

Hi John I guess at 5.30 am you are chatting to rose, what a life we lead! I think it is the lack of communication from the USCIS that is the main problem, but that is Government bodies the world over I guess, if they could let everyone know of issues and genuine time lines it might be easier, waiting isn't to hard IF we knew how long the wait wold be, seeing the wait time getting longer and longer has been the killer for me. I can only imagine how the May People (and June to some degree) must have  felt seeing the wait going from under a 100 days to 200 +. If any one from  the USCIS is reading these time lines TALK TO US, PLEASE! put out a press statement or something explaining the problems you are having!       

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Guys I need to let you know... I'm sitting here with my coffee and a tissue. I just love love LOVE waking up to all these approvals. It literally makes me tear up. It makes my heart sing everytime one of you gets their NOA2.

Keep up the good vibes people. I'm starting to believe Naes that positive energy creates more NOA2's. :wub:

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

I totally understand that. I'm a control freak myself, and probably that's why I'm researching myself and not going with uncertain information. I don't like the situation and not exactly knowing what is going to happen. But past data is promising at the moment and I just refuse to go all "everything will go doooownnn" and upset myself :)

I aim to keep positive, however I feel as if I am getting  a cold or the flu and in the UK just now there is a nasty one going around putting people in hospital, more to worry about! 

The  weather is dull,  cold, dark and miserable with a fair bit of snow about, (we get a a raw damp cold where I live that gets in to your body, not like the dry cold in other countries) I also would like to visit Colleen at Easter however I have a lot going on and a lot of changes to make here getting ready for THE move later in the year and I am not sure if I can fit everything in. the things we do for love!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, EFGH2017 said:

July 11th approved on Jan 19!! Got the text update at 11:50 pm Friday night. After a full day of hitting refresh on the app and checking the case online when I wasn’t doing that! 🍻🎉🍻🎉

Congrats!!!

@JSCGPV We will definitely need another scan! :D

Timeline
2 minutes ago, colin57 said:

I aim to keep positive, however I feel as if I am getting  a cold or the flu and in the UK just now there is a nasty one going around putting people in hospital, more to worry about! 

The  weather is dull,  cold, dark and miserable with a fair bit of snow about, (we get a a raw damp cold where I live that gets in to your body, not like the dry cold in other countries) I also would like to visit Colleen at Easter however I have a lot going on and a lot of changes to make here getting ready for THE move later in the year and I am not sure if I can fit everything in. the things we do for love!

Hear hear!

Please don't get sick! We need all the positive support we get here! hehe seriously take care of yourself :)The flu is also here next isle in the workplace I started wearing a mask (yep Japan.)

Note: I throw away or sold almost everything but shoes... shoes are doing their 4rd round to US this spring...

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Justmel said:

I thought I saw our number but then again I thought I saw our number yesterday and realized it was 1 number off.. but this time I checked the website and it was us We're approved!!!

Do I get to say I've told you so :)

Hehe Congratulations!! 

Today is a bliss..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Beautiful to see all the approvals!

CONGRATULATIONS! 🍾🎊🍾🎉

Question: 

Does USCIS works on our cases on saturday?

I found that 👇 On google and I was wondering if it's is only the call center...

"The USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC) is expanding its hours to include Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.Live agents will now be available at Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in each time zone. Call the NCSC toll-free at 1-800-375-5283. Feb 21, 2017"

Timeline
6 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

Beautiful to see all the approvals!

CONGRATULATIONS! 🍾🎊🍾🎉

Question: 

Does USCIS works on our cases on saturday?

I found that 👇 On google and I was wondering if it's is only the call center...

"The USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC) is expanding its hours to include Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.Live agents will now be available at Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in each time zone. Call the NCSC toll-free at 1-800-375-5283. Feb 21, 2017"

Only the call center, Unless someone overworks on a Saturday (we did have rare dates on a Saturday that got some activity)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.