BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Narek.A. said:

Just got out of work 3 o'clock in the morning, parents taled me there is some mail waiting me at home, lol I am excited but don't want to get too happy to not get disappointed more. It's my finacee birthday too today, and its just so hard haven't seen her for about 7 month after our engagement. Sometimes life sucks, but We have to all remember we are the true and strongest ones who has believe in real love, and no matter what Family is the strongest thing that keep humans human, and push till the end. I hope everyone is doing good fellow friends!!!!!!!

Praying that the mail waiting for you is your NOA2. 

Edit: Happy Birthday to your fiancee ^_^

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
20 minutes ago, LadyMichelle said:

Just got approved as per case status online. :wub::wub: 

Congrats! Could you post a timeline and share your NOA1 date? Thanks.

pa·tient  - able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Naes said:

1 continent wasn't enough... :rofl:  The weirdest of them all for me is that we met in Germany 

Naes, International woman of Mystery........... 

(From the film Austin Powers)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

@Naes yesss thank you, 7:55am here in Brazil, nice to wake up and see all these approvals! Every time I read someone else’s approval I cry, imagine when it’s my time! ❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Holy #######!!! In the numbers you just showed there were ones super close to mine with July 14 dates. I don't even care that mine wasn't there!!! That is so friggin' exciting I am having full on heart palpitations!!! I can't even believe it!! I was not expecting anything until February which could still be the case but the fact they have done so many July approvals had just blown my whole mind hole!!!! Thank you so much for doing these scans @JSCGPV and @Naes. I dunno if I will be sleeping tonight.

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hello everyone!

At least finally finally yesterday USCIS decided to update status online!

I couldn't wait to finally be able to report some good news!

Here are the overall activities for January after the updates of yesterday.

June        July     Total
Jan W1 231 4 235
Jan W2 311 22 333
Jan W3 551 323 874
Total 1093 349 1442

I'm sure you can see how different it looks when they actually update things online!

We still have lots of cases (dates) that are not updated in the first part of June. 

But here are the latest view into every month!

June         July           Aug           Sept            Oct          Nov        Dec     Total
Approved 1317 263 13 6   1   1600
Received 1358 2941 3519 3176 3770 3304 3297 21365
Touched 996 206 139 129 128 67 27 1692
Excluded 370 386 404 287 244 205 185 2081
Total 4041 3796 4075 3598 4142 3577 3509 26738

For Julies

July cases coming in!!

image.png.18c355cd70c9b7dcab4bb079848d7aa2.png

Yessss they approved July 14 cases!

We have that tiny burgundy in July 14 hehe, which is at the same time ridiculous cause seriously are they passing around my birthday??

They are moving firmly guys, I am really happy about the pace at the moment.

DISCLAIMER: PERSONAL OPINION

I am waiting for them to change the processing times to July 1 as of November 31 soon, which explains how the July is flowing. So that June filers can officially start their inquiries (although we have May filers waiting and that didn't really help them... it is really frustrating)

However, from all my heart I want you all to hold on.

I know it is hard now. I know they are probably touching all over, and not your case. 

Remember they're not forgetting your case, no not everyone will get stuck (Even though that is becoming our phobia)

The flow they do is: touch everywhere overall first and then they continue approvals from every single day at once. 

Please check June's update to see how they are updating a case from June 6 and June 30 at the same time.

I love you all Julies :) 

And obviously I'll be here till the end... cause duh I still have August to go to...

Hi @Naes  Thank you  for the update, the figures look really good, do you think that there are still some not showing that the USCIS mail without online up date in those figures? If i worked it out correctly there can't be many people left in June untouched ....... @John & Rose  must be in there somewhere for Gods sake.....They have to be.....

Edited by colin57

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, colin57 said:

Hi @Naes  Thank you  for the update, do you think that there are still some not showing that the USCIS mail without online up date in theos figures? If i worked it out correctly there can't be many people left in June untouched ....... @John & Rose  must be in there somewhere for Gods sake.....They have to be.....

There are other June 6th waiting too, so thats a relief knowing John is not alone. But yes, Unless there is a blackhole his application fell I do want to see his approval along with others soon!

YES there are many more without update! (I actually have many people who only got mail on my app and checking them too- so I know we are way less than what it looks like in those numbers in June )

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

There are other June 6th waiting too, so thats a relief knowing John is not alone. But yes, Unless there is a blackhole his application fell I do want to see his approval along with others soon!

YES there are many more without update! (I actually have many people who only got mail on my app and checking them too- so I know we are way less than what it looks like in those numbers in June )

Even better! I know there are many like John but he has the highest profile,  I also worry that we might get left behind in September as he has in June, we are 6 numbers up from you, the next worry is this mess in Washington just now, I hope it doesn't cause to too many problems, guess we will have to wait and see who is there on Monday unless they  can sort something over the weekend, we just seem to stumble from one crisis to another!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, colin57 said:

Even better! I know there are many like John but he has the highest profile,  I also worry that we might get left behind in September as he has in June, we are 6 numbers up from you, the next worry is this mess in Washington just now, I hope it doesn't cause to too many problems, guess we will have to wait and see who is there on Monday unless they  can sort something over the weekend, we just seem to stumble from one crisis to another!

Oh no I understand, I mean at least he is not alone yet! I would definitely hate to see that happening! At least we are still seeing June 6 rolling in the scans too. So they are working on it! This is how I keep my sanity...

For shutdown, I'm really not worried at the moment. with all the discussion going on and I just had the same question in June,

and this is my reply. Although all are my personal research and opinion, I'm sticking to it and not going to cry over something that didn't happen and make myself upset.

19 minutes ago, Naes said:

There are topics in discussion places but what I realized, it all goes into a huge discussion with negative and positive. so here are what I find and what I believe.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/19/us/politics/government-shutdown-employee-effects.html?smid=pl-share

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/17/politics/what-happens-government-shutdown-explainer-congress-budget/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_agencies_affected_by_the_United_States_federal_government_shutdown_of_2013

What I understand;

USCIS wont get affected.

NVC is also funded mainly by fees and embassies wont get affected until their budgets run out.

They are budgeted every 2 years.

Visa issuance may get affected depending on the budget.

Labor related visas gets affected because of the affects on Department of Labor.

Shutdowns doesn't go for months and months. It is usually only 2 weeks or less.

And unless it goes waaay long it wont affect us suddenly. 

On another note, my fiance who worked for the government before, explained as we don't get paid but not every single person stops going to work. 

And it depends on the department. So I am not worried. but again... these are my personal opinions

*While writing this  a notice came from when I commented on government shutdown so here goes the vj topic:

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Naes said:

Oh no I understand, I mean at least he is not alone yet! I would definitely hate to see that happening! At least we are still seeing June 6 rolling in the scans too. So they are working on it! This is how I keep my sanity...

For shutdown, I'm really not worried at the moment. with all the discussion going on and I just had the same question in June,

and this is my reply. Although all are my personal research and opinion, I'm sticking to it and not going to cry over something that didn't happen and make myself upset.

I have read a lot of these threads, I just don't like uncertainty, and  I am a bit (well, maybe a lot) of a control freak, it comes from running  business for too many years, so when I am not in control of a situation I don't like it!   

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.