BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is really a good news for July filers there’s a lot of approval based on what i saw in my case tracker 🎉

And it makes me nervous a lot coz our case is really in the middle i don’t know what to think really!  it’s not i am jealous ( it makes me more nervous! but as @Naes said it is very early for us July to complain ) but well we will gonna reach tomorrow the magical 200 days lol 🤪

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jemilyn said:

It is really a good news for July filers there’s a lot of approval based on what i saw in my case tracker 🎉

And it makes me nervous a lot coz our case is really in the middle i don’t know what to think really!  it’s not i am jealous ( it makes me more nervous! but as @Naes said it is very early for us July to complain ) but well we will gonna reach tomorrow the magical 200 days lol 🤪

I never say it is early to complain! I am complaining! All of us has the right to complain... Nobody with the historical averages of 150 days should be in this position!

But it is too early to be sad over the results going on here, and making oneself sad because they didn't reach each case yet :)

It is early to panic for anyone in July yet.

Just now, Jemilyn said:

I always said to my fiancé to always check your mailbox! and leave a muffin for the mailman or mailwoman ☺️

Now this I support! Also maybe milk or a soda... muffins always makes me thirsty!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, Jaquelly said:

Thanks, friend. I've had a lot of addresses in the last 10 years so I can't help but wonder if that's holding them up. For as much as I moan about wanting to be approved, I really cannot express how excited I am to see the people around us get approved. We're all in this together, we're all trying to just be with the person we love. 

I look forward to seeing everyone's approval, and if someone has a RFE, holding them up. It's so weird to think that the longest part is about to be over.

Im worried about that too. I had to go onto the extra pages at the back with all my addresses :-/ 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Naes said:

I never say it is early to complain! I am complaining! All of us has the right to complain... Nobody with the historical averages of 150 days should be in this position!

But it is too early to be sad over the results going on here, and making oneself sad because they didn't reach each case yet :)

It is early to panic for anyone in July yet.

Now this I support! Also maybe milk or a soda... muffins always makes me thirsty!

oh yes my mistake sorry ☺️ it’s not complain  

what i mean is to be lonely or to be sad or to cry and to depressed...

we need to chill out to be positive! we need to have faith and pray we will going to finish this process sooner than we thought ☺️

Timeline
Just now, John and Janay said:

Did the end of the day scan ever happen? Did I miss it? 

Still working on sorting the data out. They updated the 16, 18, 19 and I'm checking the 17th now. Trying to sort out what has already been posted the last couple days so the scan results show only what was updated as of today.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, John and Janay said:

Did the end of the day scan ever happen? Did I miss it? 

Not yet. :) we're waiting.. probably too many things to arrange first.  they were some backdated updates I believe.

Timeline
Just now, JSCGPV said:

Yeh its a headache, but about done. I think many people don't realize it takes about an hour to scan and possibly another hour, or two, to get it ready to present. It's a process for sure. Of course you know all about that. :D

Could you send me the file on google drive. 

I am going to do weeklies (boy its been a whileeeee)

The hard part is not the scan it is the presentation :lol:

Edited by Naes

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

Still working on sorting the data out. They updated the 16, 18, 19 and I'm checking the 17th now. Trying to sort out what has already been posted the last couple days so the scan results show only what was updated as of today.

Thank you so much! 

Timeline

My fiancé said he will call USCIS on Monday i told him he will just waste he’s energy ( even he is wondering why i am acting like i don’t care ) i tell him there’s a lot of petitioner in May and June that making calls and until now they just receiving the magical words ( you are in normal processing time!  it makes me insane almost 300 days is not normal! ) what i am trying to say here is let’s pray and have faith to God he has a reason why we are experiencing this situation

And goodnight everyone! let’s wish for more approval on Monday ( i am excited for monday even it’s another boring/ stressful weekdays in the office again ) 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, JAZZsal said:

Guysss!! Abi and I got approved!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Can’t express my happiness I don’t believe this happened five mintutes ago... omg omg omg I have never been this happy so thankful to God and this forum specially @Naes @Jaquelly You guys have always been for active here poring in the right information and keeping us updated thank you Thank you God bless you!

Good luck for the ones who are awaiting the approvals, believe me it’s very close😇♥️♥️♥️♥️

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Did you find out from the app or the website? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.