BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Okay,  so I see that some of you are able to scan the 500 cases nearby yours?  Is this a scan of only the nearest 500 I-129f cases?  I have not been able to find the app that does this.  If anyone can point me in the right direction or advise if this is an iphone/android only feature I'd be very grateful.

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Faisal1 said:

I call them again 😆😆😆

Oh USCIS said that...

USCIS just says whatever comes to their mind... 

July 5 already started a week ago.. now all we can do is wait for the dates of vj members to appear :)

1 minute ago, Kat&Joel said:

Okay,  so I see that some of you are able to scan the 500 cases nearby yours?  Is this a scan of only the nearest 500 I-129f cases?  I have not been able to find the app that does this.  If anyone can point me in the right direction or advise if this is an iphone/android only feature I'd be very grateful.

Nope, I believe in the app you cannot separate I-129f (unless you add them to your own list) in case tracker and I know no other that does it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

Oh USCIS said that...

USCIS just says whatever comes to their mind... 

July 5 already started a week ago.. now all we can do is wait for the dates of vj members to appear :)

Nope, I believe in the app you cannot separate I-129f (unless you add them to your own list) in case tracker and I know no other that does it.

Yes you are right

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Don't worry about what they said.. but it is a good laughstock for all of us :D

Its good to give everyone a fake hope lol they said 5th feb they will change to july

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Its good to give everyone a fake hope lol they said 5th feb they will change to july

Oh that actually I believe. they came as far in June to say "July 1 as of November 31" (Because they did touch all of June cases overall- and thats how it works) so that June filers can put inquiry and that would be a good thing for us. Which is actually what I am expecting. And I am also expecting as they are literally flying with July dates, for them to update in the future as "August 1 as of December 31" which also means I am hoping them to start August around February first week. And continue July- Aug. together. 

DISCLAIMER: PERSONAL OPINION

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations for those who got NOA2 🎉

for those who doesn’t have yet let’s pray and have positive vibes 😊

4 hours ago, Aaron H said:

July 7 filer, just got my approval letter in the mail today! Approved 1/12! There is hope everyone!!

Hi Aaron, did your approval show up on the scan too? or did you just find out via mail?

I-129F Received: 07-19-2017

NOA1: 07-21-2017

NOA2: 01-23-2018

NVC Received: 01-29-2018 

Case # Assigned: 01-31-2018

NVC Sent Case: 02-03-2018

DS-160 Submitted: 02-05-2018

Consulate Received: 02-05-2018

VAC: 02-09-2018

Interview: 03-12-2018

Outcome: APPROVED!

POE: 03-17-2018

Married: 04-27-2018

USCIS Received I-485, I-765, I-131: 05-24-2018

Biometrics Fee Accepted: 06-08-18

NOA1 Recieved : 06-16-18

Biometrics Appt: 07-02-18

EAD being Produced: 09-28-18

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
4 minutes ago, N & A said:

Hi Aaron, did your approval show up on the scan too? or did you just find out via mail?

I'm not sure, I didn't really look at the scan because I (non-optimistically) figured mine wouldn't be there. But I got the hard copy today with no email or anything.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Aaron H said:

I'm not sure, I didn't really look at the scan because I (non-optimistically) figured mine wouldn't be there. But I got the hard copy today with no email or anything.

14 minutes ago, N & A said:

Is it updated online should be the question if it is not it won't show up in the scans. if no anything than it was not updated and won't show up in the scans as well.

It is good to see many non-updated cases, it means they are working more than we think they do.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.