BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

I dont really know, but I think it just means look at my file because it's out of processing time

Our service request started with T1S, let me know if yours does too and maybe you can ask how can we check this service request status? Or how long theyll have to answer us and how will we know the answer. This whole thing is a mess

"T1S" is a Tier I request.  I had a few of those.  When a Tier II does the request it starts with "WKD".  An online request is "SR". Don't ask me how I know...I collect those numbers!  :rolleyes::D

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey everybody, hoping lots of you get approvals today!! :wub:

I had a few quick questions regarding RFE's. I recently mailed in my RFE and usps tracking shows that it was delivered yesterday morning. Does anybody know how long it takes for CIS to notify you that they received your RFE? (or do they not notify you?) Also has anybody in our July group gotten an approval after sending in their RFE? How long did it take? 

Thanks guys :) 

Just now, Rita tim said:

Hello vj family got good news just ricved on the app finally we are aproved noa1 july 5 rfe Jan 30 rfe feb15 aproved special tanks to @John & Rose @Naes @Faisal1 

CONGRATULATIONS!  It is all quick from now on.

Just now, Patrick orji said:

Can the beneficiary call nvc for case number? 

Yes.  Once you get NOA2 the beneficiary can contact NVC.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

48 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

First thing now is that your file needs to reach NVC. You can ring NVC to get your NVC number and start the embassy process, here in Brazil we need to fill out a DS-160 form and schedule doctors appointment (foreign fiance may need to take some shots, so check it), and interview appointment.

For the interview, you need to gather supporting docs for Affidavit of Support, check the K1 fiance guide, they give examples and foreign fiance needs to receive the form signed (original) and also bring a package the embassy sends and a copy (if you have) of all your filled paperwork.

Good luck!

Should the petitioner call or the beneficiary? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

We are also from July 31, my fiancé called to uscis and they told him that they will give him an answer in 15 or 30 days. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 hour ago, P&R2017 said:

Waw that is a nice suprise...

We decide that if by next week Tuesday we don't have the NOA2 Im going to Visit him on the Friday the 23th for 2 weeks... 

Honest I do mis him and Want to be there, but I don't want to say goodbye again... pfff It's is hard everytime...

Yes indeed! We didnt get any email or notification. So keep checking the mail!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Gayle&Angelo said:

How can I get to her signature? 

15 minutes ago, Gayle&Angelo said:

Should the petitioner call or the beneficiary? 

this is @Naes signature, you can only see from computer not mobiles and from what ppl wrote here, either one can ring NVC, petitioner or beneficiary:

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone! 

I am an another long time lurker on this forum. We are july 19th filers and have obviously been glued to the case tracker app and have been following the link to view our case online every day since....

My fiancé was downloading the affidavit of support forms and was prompted to log in to the my.uscis.gov website which says we were approved on the 7th February! 

As excited as we are, I am a bit confused because the app and website were never updated and we haven't received an email, letter or any other update other than that page. Is this normal?? Or has anyone else had this experience? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Rita tim said:

Hello vj family got good news just ricved on the app finally we are aproved noa1 july 5 rfe Jan 30 rfe feb15 aproved special tanks to @John & Rose @Naes @Faisal1 

Congarts so happy for you .. good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Rita tim said:

Someone from Italy, finally! Congrats! Keep us updated and I'll follow your next steps to see how things work! Best wishes for a speedy process! 

K1 Timeline

01/10/2018: Mailed I-129F from Miami, Fl

01/12/2018: I-129F Received (according to online NOA1)

01/18/2018: Text message with NOA1 info and case number received

01/26/2018: NOA1 Hard Copy

07/27/2018: NOA2 Received :jest:

08/14/2018: NVC Received, Case & Invoice # assigned

08/21/2018: Case in Transit

08/24/2018: Naples Embassy Received (case READY)

09/04/2018: Packet 3 (received after sending them an email inquiring about the Packet)

09/18/2018: Interview, AP 

10/2/2018: Out of AP, Visa Issued

10/4/2018: Visa in Hand

10/18/2018: POE (Miami, Fl)

10/26/2018: Civil Marriage Ceremony

12/29/2018: Wedding Ceremony 

AOS Timeline

11/16/2018: Filed for AOS at Hialeah, Fl office

11/20/2018: Fingerprint Fee Received

12/12/2018: Fingerprints done 

4/25/2019: Interview Ready to Be Scheduled for I-485 

4/30/2019: Notified that Interview was Scheduled 

6/17/2019:  Interview: approved! :dance: (213 days from filing AOS; no EAD or AP)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Claire and daniel said:

Hi everyone! 

I am an another long time lurker on this forum. We are july 19th filers and have obviously been glued to the case tracker app and have been following the link to view our case online every day since....

My fiancé was downloading the affidavit of support forms and was prompted to log in to the my.uscis.gov website which says we were approved on the 7th February! 

As excited as we are, I am a bit confused because the app and website were never updated and we haven't received an email, letter or any other update other than that page. Is this normal?? Or has anyone else had this experience? 

They have stopped consistently updating online, sending out text and / or email notifications. Example: We are already working on packet 3 (July 20 NOA1 / January 27 NOA2) and our case still hasn't been updated online lol it is still "Case was Received."

Several rumors have been posted as to why.... to speed up processing times, to throw database scanning apps off, etc.  

Edited by JRCyrin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.