BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ThaiJenny said:

Lucky you, my tourist Visa was denied 2 times just because they found out I have US citizen boyfriend..I cant see him as long as this is not done. Thai woman must have a really bad reputation for getting in/out  :-(  gotta suck it up!!!

Awwww I’m so sorry!!!! All this horrible wait will be totally worth it for us all! I hope you get your NOA2 and interview done ASAP! Stay strong. We are all in this together xxx

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I just called their customer service number to get an update on the case, NOA1 received on July 13th here.

I was told the processing time will take another 1-2 months for my case. Hopefully that is not true and just a number they pulled out of their butts since people here are posted conflicting news with their NOA2 approval.

Just wanted to rant....hopefully I hear good news this week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just found this group, ha!  I didn't even know there was such a group until I saw someone's post that said   "August 2017 1-129" filers so I went looking.  Nice to find you guys... 169 pages, wow!

July 5 filer, not particularly worried even though 20 other July 5 filers obviously have priority over us.......or....uh oh.... I hope they didn't find about my axe murder... really it wasn't my fault.....

Our original VJ timeline estimate for NOA2 was mid December so this is running over a month later than expected.  Is that the case for all?

A couple of years ago the NOA2 > NVC was only about 10 days.  I've heard that now that portion of the journey takes 4-6 weeks, is that true anyone?  Is it country specific or the same for everyone.

I just checked and it still says NOA1 received....

Nice to meet ya' all

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
7 minutes ago, LazyPug said:

I just called their customer service number to get an update on the case, NOA1 received on July 13th here.

I was told the processing time will take another 1-2 months for my case. Hopefully that is not true and just a number they pulled out of their butts since people here are posted conflicting news with their NOA2 approval.

Oh my god I hope not, I'm the 17th July and I can't stand the thought of it being another 1-2 months.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, LazyPug said:

สวัสดี    ครับ

I think they just tell you that because they don't want you calling every day which a lot of people do, so I would not take the 1-2 months seriously at all.

They know that you can check on the internet, and most likely do x times a day....

Edited by Balamban
grammar correction

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
14 minutes ago, maria85 said:

July 10th..201 days.... Oh goodness! Cmon USCIS let it pour in!! Now I prefer checking this more than Facebook, Instagram or what have you.. :)

I am the same way.  I cannot stop checking the USCIS site, or checking this site to see who is getting approvals.

50 minutes ago, LazyPug said:

Oh how come it would take 1-2months.. we are the same.. mt noa1 was july 13.. i got approved january 19.. 190days waiting.. how come u will wait 1-2months??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 minute ago, Peem Jov said:

Oh how come it would take 1-2months.. we are the same.. mt noa1 was july 13.. i got approved january 19.. 190days waiting.. how come u will wait 1-2months??

No Idea, that is just want I was told. Most likely it is what everyone is told when they call for a status update on their case.

Maybe its because our case is complicated due to her work situation and that is why it may take longer? Again, no one really knows why things happen the way they do here.

1 minute ago, LazyPug said:

No Idea, that is just want I was told. Most likely it is what everyone is told when they call for a status update on their case.

Maybe its because our case is complicated due to her work situation and that is why it may take longer? Again, no one really knows why things happen the way they do here.

Yea i think so.. that's why they say it's case to case basis.. some people get it early some get it late.. just stay positive.. who knows..u will have it this week..

Hello everyone - New to the forum, just found it today while looking for answers - We filed early July and got our Notice Of Receipt on July 5th, 2017 - we are currently at 201 days. Every day gets harder waiting to hear if we have moved on to the next stage, but after seeing everyone's posts it eases things a bit to know we aren't just one of the unlucky ones that may have got lost in the mix. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Peem Jov said:

@Peem Jov Did you add yourself to the NVC tracker? Get the link from @Naes‘s signature block. That gives you a good idea on waiting times for the next step.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.