dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
4 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Hi,  dwheels spreadsheet says the end of the month.. but the latest dates are from 2016... I imagine it hasn't changed.. The NVC should have your date in the new few days. :)  Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet

Thanks for your reply, JBMG :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

@- J & K -  @ajman @amoooooor @Babybjorn @bbansah2 @daisybright @DJWS @enigma992 @eydarwish @Feanix @felizcasado @fernansol @gili @harjog90 @Harm & Michala @hbQawee @interstephen @irma24 @jamaicankim @Jcattachony @jessmess @Leo & Angie @lol2 @Louie1988 @Majid1986 @maryam78  @miaqat @mrsod @Nana&Aku @Nassar86 @Ninahuanca @NotwdwMorocco @omar1 @Pig @RamStu @Rayan_b @Ronesh @SabRob @senegalamour @simonx32002 @SK10 @Sohel @someone3 @sulusum @Ulrica&Jesse

@Sam (not on VJ)

SEPTEMBER INTERVIEW DATES!?!??!?!?!?!?

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

So here we are!! July 27th!!! Last month, the following countries starting receiving their interview dates at the end of June.

June 27th. 

Dominican RepublicJamaica, Mexico, Russia

June 28th. 

Bahamas, France, Haiti, IndiaNigeria, Zimbabwe

June 29th. 

Barbados, Colombia, Cuba, KenyaPakistan, Philippines, United Kingdom, Venezuela

June 30th

Peru

Between July 11- July 20, 2017

Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Nigeria, Pakistan. Philippines, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam

If you don't see your country listed above, you can sort the NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017 by "Received Interview Notification" Click here for instructions on how to sort the spreadsheet.  (the sort instructions are located on the blue tab on our spreadsheet). 

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

If you already have your CC letter, call the NVC!!!! They just opened!!! It's the best time to call :) 

Calling the NVC from outside of the US

Best 5 Android Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Best 4 iPhone Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Phone Number

NVC - 603-334-0700 [HOURS: 7am - 12am (7h-24h) EST, M-F]

Best time to call: 7-8am or 11pm-12am (7h-8h or 23h-24h)

Current local time in Portsmouth NH (NVC)

Time Zone Converter

Menu

Press 1, for English

Press 2, for Spanish

After pressing 1 for English, the options are:

4, to confirm date and time of interview

===

Upon receipt of your interview notification, please update the NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017.   

Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire.

Thank you, 
JBMG

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Edited by JBMG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Just Got a Case Complete July 26, 2017 They are still waiting for a interview slot to open up. When should i get the p4 email Letter? and when is most likely ill get a interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
7 hours ago, chamma said:

Congratulations!! 

Congratulations!! 

Why would you need a two way ticket??? CR1 is an immigrant visa and why would you need a return ticket?

- have you bought a 2 way ticket?

Round trip tickets can be cheaper from some countries/airports. I plan on getting a one way. It seems from what people said on here there will be no issue. I just didn't want my wife to be hassled by the desk agents who may or may not understand the visa. 

Edited by UsSwedlover

Timeline

So happy for @Dinah !!  Congrats again Dinah to you and your husband!!! Dinah experienced 3 scan dates, with the first one being on 

9/22/2016. And after her 3rd scan date (and waiting 11 weeks), she ended up in Admin processing. It's been a very long journey for her and her husband.. She'll finally have her husband home!! :) 

10 minutes ago, Dinah said:

Good morning everyone, i am so excited to let you guys know that my husband had his interview this morning in Port-Au-Prince. everything went well. it was very quick. he was only ask 3 questions: how long we have been together?, when was the last time i went visit him?, and what is my full name?

It has been a longggggggggg journey for us, but my God is faithful, he's timing is always right. 

To this group, i don't even know what to say beside i wish that i had found you guys sooner. to JBMG YOU ARE SUCH A BLESSINGS TO SO MANY PEOPLE . Your passion to help people you don't even know is just WAWWW. To chamma, thank you so much for all the support. I also gained a friend Shellsbells . thank you to you all. To those of you who are still waiting don't give up, God is able he did it for me he will do it for you too.

6 minutes ago, chamma said:

Many congratulations!!! 😊😁😊😁

@JBMG - they are approved!!!

3 minutes ago, JBMG said:

YAYAY Y!Y!!Y!Y  That's so AWESOME!! I was thinking about you wondering how it was all going!!! SO SO SOS SO SO Happy it finally FINALLY worked out for you. Wishing you a happy life together and a great POE!! Do you have a date yet when he'll be moving to the US? 

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

1 minute ago, JBMG said:

thanks for tagging me!!  Finally. Poor thing HAD no luck with the NVC. So happy it's finally over for her. :) 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dinah said:

I didn't even finishtyping yet i pressed submit lolllll. Thank you guys so much. He will be here August 10th. 

That's fantastic!!! Less than 2 weeks!! :) Keep us in touch regarding his POE. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 hours ago, UsSwedlover said:

They complain and it may not even make the interview ? strange folk. 

Sorry its a typo on my part.  Medical report should arrive by 7/28.  

Since my wife's interview is August, its stuck in my mind lol.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
20 minutes ago, waqsha said:

AH I see, ha. Well let them complain , it will be there and ready at least. Unlike me who had the medical on the 6th and the interview the 18th, but I am still waiting for the medical to reach the embassy. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, April Mora said:

My husband scheduled his medical, It's on August 23rd and the interview is on the 30th. The doctor said medical is $250 and if he needs vaccines, those are $70.

HI April, he can already take the list of vaccines to his general doctor to give him any missing vaccines. That's what we did. :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

I'm not sure if I should call NVC at this point. I don't think they are going to start scheduling for September dates this months anymore. Actually, that's exactly what I was told when I called NVC yesterday. The lady said, they will begin scheduling for September at the beginning of August. Will just have to wait a little bit more. Hopefully first week of August will give us some dates. 

• Got married - 9/26/2014
  • I-130 filed - 9/22/2016
  • NOA1(Went to Nebraska) - 9/27/2016 
  • Got transferred to Texas Service Center - 2/23/2017
  • NOA2 - 3/28/2017 
  • Got sent to NVC - 3/31/2017 
  • NVC received our case - 4/7/2017
  • Case number assigned - 4/6/2017
  • DS-261 Filled out - 4/10/2017
  • Welcome letter/invoice received - 4/11/2017
  • AOS fee payed - 4/12/2017
  • IV fee payed - 4/14/2017
  • Completed DS-260 Application - 4/20/2017
  • Sent documents to NVC - 5/15/2017
  • Scan Date - 5/19/2017
  • Case Complete at NVC - 7/19/2017
  • Interview date released - 8/1/2017
  • Interview date - 9/6/2017 - Approved!
  •  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, waqsha said:

I forgot to ans the passport question, sry.

To pick up passport, you'll receive a call from the Courier, then pick it up from G8 islamabad. They charge 850 PKR at time of pickup.

Spoiler

Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up soon? Please join here: >> Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up.

01/2016: Petition filed for my visa
02/2016: USCIS confirmed receiving our file/petition on 1st Feb.
04/2016: I-130 Approval email received from DHS towards early May, our case was approved end of April. 
03/2017: Paid AoS and IV Bill
03/2017: Sent AoS and IV Packages via mail.
04/2017: 5th day of April, NVC received package. Can take up to 11 weeks for CC according to nvc.

06/2017: 6th day of June, Case Completed - confirmed via phone

07/2017: Interviewed end of July 2017.

>> Passport with Visa received the next day of interview 

8/2017: POE via JFK

05/2020: N400 Filed

06/2021: Biometrics taken

02/2022: Interview Scheduled (Yes, after 22 months -.- )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Ulrica&Jesse said:

I'm not sure if I should call NVC at this point. I don't think they are going to start scheduling for September dates this months anymore. Actually, that's exactly what I was told when I called NVC yesterday. The lady said, they will begin scheduling for September at the beginning of August. Will just have to wait a little bit more. Hopefully first week of August will give us some dates. 

I Agree with you! I called NVC on 7/21/17 and the gentleman told me to just wait until 7/31 and on 7/17 another operator told me to wait until the first week of Aug. I guess no one really knows. At this point we just have to be patient and wait.

CC: 7/7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.