dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
50 minutes ago, waqsha said:

Congratulations @abfar!!!!!  Good luck on your POE!

Did you pick up your passport from the embassy or delivered at home?

My wife's interview is on August 24 at 8 AM.  She got her medical done on 7/24.  Medical package should arrive by 8/28.

Aziz Medical Center complained  that it was too early for medical.  My wife simply pointed to P4 which said to get it done immediately.  

They complain and it may not even make the interview ? strange folk. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, omar1 said:

Hope101 from Philippines

Case complete date: 7/18/2017

Interview date scheduled :7/20/2017

Interview date: 9/22/2017

Yes I remember her, she is petitioning for her parents. The interview is in August not September. Glad to see her wait time was short.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
21 minutes ago, RamStu said:

Yes I remember her, she is petitioning for her parents. The interview is in August not September. Glad to see her wait time was short.

Oh! Thank you for clarifying. it's weird!! the spreadsheet says September. So probably it's a mistake.

So Nobody has September interview yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/23/2017 at 10:30 AM, abfar said:

thank you!

super excited 🤗 and anxious 😑 about it. 💼👞👔👖🐥

Woot woot all went well!! The consulate has already sent his passport back to the address we requested so he'll be without the passport officially 2 full day's. Crazy fast!!!

On 7/24/2017 at 1:38 PM, beppenyc said:

yes, leaving wend night, of course, it is raining cats and dogs over there....

not really raining at nights mostly a bit on mornings :) 

On 7/24/2017 at 2:14 PM, beppenyc said:

no review for Trinidad, i will be the first one....will see, i will keep you posted

hey there are reviews on previous ppl timelines for trinidad :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, KaurN said:

My husband arrived at Newark International airport yesterday. He had a very smooth POE. Flight landed at 8:50 am and he was out with his luggage at about 10:00 am. Will post a detailed review shortly. Thank you to the VJ community for all your support in the past few months!

wow. you guys must be on top of the world. happy for u!

5 hours ago, waqsha said:

Congratulations @abfar!!!!!  Good luck on your POE!

Did you pick up your passport from the embassy or delivered at home?

My wife's interview is on August 24 at 8 AM.  She got her medical done on 7/24.  Medical package should arrive by 8/28.

Aziz Medical Center complained  that it was too early for medical.  My wife simply pointed to P4 which said to get it done immediately.  

thanks bro. 

yea local medical center us kinda reluctant for conducting medical anything more than 3 weeks before the big day. they do provide the results within 3,4 days so that's a plus. 

10 hours ago, spinkycow said:

The South African embassy gave out the October dates about 6 days ago. I think each embassy is so different.

your nick cracks me up every time I see it. what does it even mean. 😂

best of luck with your journey!

Spoiler

Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up soon? Please join here: >> Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up.

01/2016: Petition filed for my visa
02/2016: USCIS confirmed receiving our file/petition on 1st Feb.
04/2016: I-130 Approval email received from DHS towards early May, our case was approved end of April. 
03/2017: Paid AoS and IV Bill
03/2017: Sent AoS and IV Packages via mail.
04/2017: 5th day of April, NVC received package. Can take up to 11 weeks for CC according to nvc.

06/2017: 6th day of June, Case Completed - confirmed via phone

07/2017: Interviewed end of July 2017.

>> Passport with Visa received the next day of interview 

8/2017: POE via JFK

05/2020: N400 Filed

06/2021: Biometrics taken

02/2022: Interview Scheduled (Yes, after 22 months -.- )

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
18 hours ago, abfar said:

Passport in hand. 🕺💃👯

Thank you everyone for your help and support. I'll be sure to check often in case there is anything I can give back to future visa seeking couples.

Congratulations!! 

13 hours ago, KaurN said:

My husband arrived at Newark International airport yesterday. He had a very smooth POE. Flight landed at 8:50 am and he was out with his luggage at about 10:00 am. Will post a detailed review shortly. Thank you to the VJ community for all your support in the past few months!

Congratulations!! 

11 hours ago, UsSwedlover said:

Question:

POE completed people who got a one way. Were there any issues with printing out tickets or with the desk agent?

I know you are unable to fly to the US on a one way with out proof of leaving in 90 days. Who do you prove it to? Obviously the POE officer will check the visa/papers, just wondering what to expect from booking to taking a seat on the plane.

Why would you need a two way ticket??? CR1 is an immigrant visa and why would you need a return ticket?

@PP_2016 - have you bought a 2 way ticket?

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

13 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

you sure  its september and not october.

For DCF people they release only the last weeks of the month. September is already full so they released October. I cant see which dates are open or taken for the first weeks of the month. Hope that makes sense.

3 hours ago, abfar said:

your nick cracks me up every time I see it. what does it even mean. 😂

best of luck with your journey!

Ha! It the handle of my first email address. It comes from the minds of two teenagers staying up way to late about 20 years ago. And it has no meaning, we just thought we were being super rad.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

@- J & K -  @ajman @amoooooor @Babybjorn @bbansah2 @daisybright @DJWS @enigma992 @eydarwish @Feanix @felizcasado @fernansol @gili @harjog90 @Harm & Michala @hbQawee @interstephen @irma24 @jamaicankim @Jcattachony @jessmess @Leo & Angie @lol2 @Louie1988 @Majid1986 @maryam78  @miaqat @mrsod @Nana&Aku @Nassar86 @Ninahuanca @NotwdwMorocco @omar1 @Pig @RamStu @Rayan_b @Ronesh @SabRob @senegalamour @simonx32002 @SK10 @Sohel @someone3 @sulusum @Ulrica&Jesse

@Sam (not on VJ)

SEPTEMBER INTERVIEW DATES!?!??!?!?!?!?

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

So here we are!! July 27th!!! Last month, the following countries starting receiving their interview dates at the end of June.

June 27th. 

Dominican RepublicJamaica, Mexico, Russia

June 28th. 

Bahamas, France, Haiti, IndiaNigeria, Zimbabwe

June 29th. 

Barbados, Colombia, Cuba, KenyaPakistan, Philippines, United Kingdom, Venezuela

June 30th

Peru

Between July 11- July 20, 2017  

Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Nigeria, Pakistan. Philippines, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam

If you don't see your country listed above, you can sort the NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017 by "Received Interview Notification" Click here for instructions on how to sort the spreadsheet.  (the sort instructions are located on the blue tab on our spreadsheet). 

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

If you already have your CC letter, call the NVC!!!! :) 

Calling the NVC from outside of the US

Best 5 Android Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Best 4 iPhone Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Phone Number

NVC - 603-334-0700 [HOURS: 7am - 12am (7h-24h) EST, M-F]

Best time to call: 7-8am or 11pm-12am (7h-8h or 23h-24h)

Current local time in Portsmouth NH (NVC)

Time Zone Converter

Menu

Press 1, for English

Press 2, for Spanish

After pressing 1 for English, the options are:

4, to confirm date and time of interview

===

Upon receipt of your interview notification, please update the NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017.   

Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire.

Thank you, 
JBMG

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Edited by JBMG

Timeline
14 hours ago, UsSwedlover said:

Question:

POE completed people who got a one way. Were there any issues with printing out tickets or with the desk agent?

I know you are unable to fly to the US on a one way with out proof of leaving in 90 days. Who do you prove it to? Obviously the POE officer will check the visa/papers, just wondering what to expect from booking to taking a seat on the plane.

Yeah, no worries, your passport will have your visa in it, this should be enough proof. :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi!

Does anyone know when the embassy in Madrid starts to confirm the interview dates? I'm afraid that I'm the only one in the spread sheet with this embassy (apart from a person who doesn't have a CC yet).

Thanks!

Edited by lol2

Timeline
1 minute ago, lol2 said:

Hi! Does anyone know when the embassy in Madrid starts to confirm the interview dates? I'm afraid that I'm the only one in the spread sheet with this embassy (apart from a person who hasn't a CC yet).Thanks!

Hi,  dwheels spreadsheet says the end of the month.. but the latest dates are from 2016... I imagine it hasn't changed.. The NVC should have your date in the new few days. :)  Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.