dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

Now try to do the magic whit CC and interview date on EB 'S  ..AND YOU  BE THE BEST WIZARD IN WORLD :jest::jest::dance::lol::dancing::dancing::dancing: AND I GIVE YOU A BEER  CHEERS. :D:D:D:D YOU   KNOW WHO YOU ARE .

Yeah, that's simple. you can do so by doing the following.. :) 

Sort by Column 'N' "visa class", then select "clear", then select all the "eb" visa types. 

Then sort by Column 'AK' "Current status", then select "clear", then "case complete" 

Let me know if that works for you. :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline
1 hour ago, simonx32002 said:

Yes exactly email says : The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer

will adjudicate the applicant’s visa application.  

Thats all ive gotten so far from NVC.

I got mine today. At least we are moving forward. 

I got mine yesterday state the same thing  but when I emailed consular office in fiji they told me that we don't give date they decided which date

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

:dance:

34 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Yeah, that's simple. you can do so by doing the following.. :) 

Sort by Column 'N' "visa class", then select "clear", then select all the "eb" visa types. 

Then sort by Column 'AK' "Current status", then select "clear", then "case complete" 

Let me know if that works for you. :) 

Yes this work for me from a long time ago  :dancing:I mean a magic with our CC and finally  interview came true  for EB users and you be a HERO AGAIN :dance::DB-):jest::whistle::dance:

Edited by green line2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 hours ago, RamStu said:

Here is the link to send an email for the CDJ embassy:

https://mx.usembassy.gov/public-inquiry-form-immigrant-visas-residents/

Hopefully we receive an interview notification this week. I"m already at 17 days after CC without an interview date and have passed all my predecessors in the NVC 2017 spreadsheet.

Question. How do we know we got a interview schedule.? Will we get something in the mail or a email confirmation? My friend just recently just had a interview and had to schedule his he choose the date. Do you know something about this?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, simonx32002 said:

Question. How do we know we got a interview schedule.? Will we get something in the mail or a email confirmation? My friend just recently just had a interview and had to schedule his he choose the date. Do you know something about this?

You get an e-mail from the NVC after your case is complete if it's a CR1/IR1 visa. I think K1s have to schedule their own after the medical. Theirs is not an immigrant visa, so it's a bit different. For ex. when you apply for a tourist visa, you also schedule the interview yourself after your application has been looked through. So, anyway, if you are in the Spouse visa category, you will get an e-mail with the interview date.

TIMELINE

31 May 2016 - legally married in Estonia, just the 2 of us
27 July 2016 - wedding ceremony & reception

USCIS Phase

08 September 2016 - I-130 sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox (FILED FROM ABROAD)

14 September - I-130 received at Nebraska Service Center

16 September - NOA1 via e-mail

29 September - notice returned to USCIS because the Post Office could not deliver it

22 November - NOA1 finally received in the mail (in the US)

31 March 2017 - NOA 2 via e-mail, app and USCIS website

3 April - NOA 2 received in the mail (in the US)

11 April - Case Was Sent to Department of State 

NVC Phase

17 April - Case received by NVC

20 April - NVC case number assigned

21 April -  DS-261 Completed Online
25 April - Welcome e-mail received, AOS fee paid
27 April - IV fee Invoiced, IV fee paid
6 May - DS-260 Completed
10 May - AOS and IV package sent

15 May - Scan date

12 July - Case complete 😀
14 July - P4 Interview Letter

08 August - Medical

17 August - INTERVIEW - approved!
18 August - VISA ISSUED
23 August - Picked up the PASSPORT with the VISA inside

26 August - Immigrant Fee paid
18 September, 2017 - POE 

Removal Of Conditions

25 June, 2019 - ROC packet sent 
27 June - ROC packet delivered

Filed: IR-2 Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 7/18/2017 at 8:34 PM, dwheels76 said:

Congratulations. I have added you to the spreadsheet. Any word on interview date? I know Egypt use t be a long wait but they had got better but lately haven't seen many through the embassy.

thank you very much :),  unfortunately still no interview date 

17 hours ago, simonx32002 said:

@RamStu . I just got today my email confirmation that my case is C.C. Other than that no word on NVC or CDJ. I didnt know you can call CDJ good to know that in case in the future i need to talk to them. Maybe this week we wll get our interviews set up. 

Also got email confirmation today for C.C. On July 18th. Hopefully we both soon get our appointments to CDJ soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
53 minutes ago, abfar said:

Passport in hand. 🕺💃👯

Thank you everyone for your help and support. I'll be sure to check often in case there is anything I can give back to future visa seeking couples.

Congratulations! And pray for us now !

Timeline
8 hours ago, heyusa said:

You get an e-mail from the NVC after your case is complete if it's a CR1/IR1 visa. I think K1s have to schedule their own after the medical. Theirs is not an immigrant visa, so it's a bit different. For ex. when you apply for a tourist visa, you also schedule the interview yourself after your application has been looked through. So, anyway, if you are in the Spouse visa category, you will get an e-mail with the interview date.

Ok very good. That was my question. Thank you very much.... :) 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Cclove said:

Also got email confirmation today for C.C. On July 18th. Hopefully we both soon get our appointments to CDJ soon.

Sweet deal.... Well it we wait now. Lets see if this week we get something!!!!:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Mamad-78ky said:

Congratulations! And pray for us now !

Best of luck to you and all other waiting couples. You're almost there!

I know its a pain thinking about the time left ahead to get your visa but you'll get there and you will smile :)

Spoiler

Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up soon? Please join here: >> Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up.

01/2016: Petition filed for my visa
02/2016: USCIS confirmed receiving our file/petition on 1st Feb.
04/2016: I-130 Approval email received from DHS towards early May, our case was approved end of April. 
03/2017: Paid AoS and IV Bill
03/2017: Sent AoS and IV Packages via mail.
04/2017: 5th day of April, NVC received package. Can take up to 11 weeks for CC according to nvc.

06/2017: 6th day of June, Case Completed - confirmed via phone

07/2017: Interviewed end of July 2017.

>> Passport with Visa received the next day of interview 

8/2017: POE via JFK

05/2020: N400 Filed

06/2021: Biometrics taken

02/2022: Interview Scheduled (Yes, after 22 months -.- )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
32 minutes ago, abfar said:

I know its a pain thinking about the time left ahead to get your visa but you'll get there and you will smile :)

33 minutes ago, abfar said:

thank you very much!

May God exhort your prayers for us!

And good suite to you too!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

So today I received my CC confirmation email that says ''The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer will adjudicate the applicant’s visa application.''  

Took exactly a week from my CC date to receive this email. Now having fingers crossed for a quick interview date notification! :D

• Got married - 9/26/2014
  • I-130 filed - 9/22/2016
  • NOA1(Went to Nebraska) - 9/27/2016 
  • Got transferred to Texas Service Center - 2/23/2017
  • NOA2 - 3/28/2017 
  • Got sent to NVC - 3/31/2017 
  • NVC received our case - 4/7/2017
  • Case number assigned - 4/6/2017
  • DS-261 Filled out - 4/10/2017
  • Welcome letter/invoice received - 4/11/2017
  • AOS fee payed - 4/12/2017
  • IV fee payed - 4/14/2017
  • Completed DS-260 Application - 4/20/2017
  • Sent documents to NVC - 5/15/2017
  • Scan Date - 5/19/2017
  • Case Complete at NVC - 7/19/2017
  • Interview date released - 8/1/2017
  • Interview date - 9/6/2017 - Approved!
  •  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.