dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, amoooooor said:

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before but I haven't been able to find it anywhere--

Does the NVC schedule the interview time or do we have to wait for the embassy to contact us? 

We just got our NVC CC on July 17 and I'm hoping that my husband will get his interview before my son and I leave the country to move back to the states (Sept. 10) as I would like to come with him to the interview. 

Just reading some of the posts where people were saying that the interview times for August are already finished-- is that country specific or just in general they are all finished for August? 

Thanks so much!! x

2 hours ago, amoooooor said:

Most likely all August dates are finished. But only the NVC can confirm that. Would suggest calling them. If they are, you can try asking for an expedited interview. But if you do this, make sure he can get his medical appointment done before the interview. 

Meanwhile, please read the very first post in this forum. Great info there. 

How to expedite at NVC?

Go to this link has good information how to go about it.

http://boureypeatnut...m/expedite.html

Just to remind everyone to revisit the NVC Process Wiki, NVC Process Wiki

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 hour ago, JBMG said:

Most likely all August dates are finished. But only the NVC can confirm that. Would suggest calling them. If they are, you can try asking for an expedited interview. But if you do this, make sure he can get his medical appointment done before the interview. 

Meanwhile, please read the very first post in this forum. Great info there. 

How to expedite at NVC?

Go to this link has good information how to go about it.

http://boureypeatnut...m/expedite.html

Just to remind everyone to revisit the NVC Process Wiki, NVC Process Wiki

Hi JBMG, help me please!

I need to print the form DS-260 confirmation.

Show me an example of this DS!

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Mamad-78ky said:

Hi JBMG, help me please!

I need to print the form DS-260 confirmation.

Show me an example of this DS!

Go here. :) 

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

Then click on "fees", print invoices. 

Google for an example. ;) Or do a search on the forum. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, amistry18 said:

Thanks for sharing, booked mark this for us when we get to that point. :) Thanks @PP_2016 for asking about it. ;) 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Go here. :) 

Then click on "fees", print invoices. 

Google for an example. ;) Or do a search on the forum. 

Ok thank you very much !

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Mamad-78ky said:

Ok thank you very much !

Just to clarify, that was the info to print out your payment receipt. If you want to print out confirmation of completing the Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application (DS-260).. 

Then you need to go here. 

• under APPLICANT INFORMATION
    • click on "completed"
    •  
            COMPLETED

• Click on "Sign" 
  • Click on "Print confirmation"

I think this is what you originally were asking for. Sorry for the confusion.  

You'll know you have the right form as it will say the following

===

Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application (DS-260) 

Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application Confirmation

Thank You

Your Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application form (Form DS-260) has been automatically forwarded to your interview location. 

===

JBMG

Edited by JBMG

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 7/17/2017 at 10:06 PM, Mun95 said:

How long does it take to receive medical exam results back ? ... Because our interview is august 24th so I'm flying out august 12th to accompany my husband to his medical exam on the 14th but now I feel like 10 days is too little time to get results back 

In the Bahamas it is recommended that you do the medical 2 weeks before the interview

Timeline
13 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Just to clarify, that was the info to print out your payment receipt. If you want to print out confirmation of completing the Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application (DS-260).. 

Then you need to go here. 

• click on "completed"
    •  
            COMPLETED

• Click on "Sign" 

I think this is what you originally were asking for. Sorry for the confusion.  

You'll know you have the right form as it will say the following

===

Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application (DS-260) 

Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application Confirmation

Thank You

Your Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application form (Form DS-260) has been automatically forwarded to your interview location. 

===

JBMG

I paid all the fees.

There is nothing left.

I only need to print form DS260

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Mamad-78ky said:

I paid all the fees.

There is nothing left.

I only need to print form DS260

Ok, please follow the following steps to print out confirmation of completing the DS260.. You don't need to print out your questionnaire, just the confirmation of completing it. 

• click on "completed"
    •  
            COMPLETED

• Click on "Sign" 
Edited by JBMG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just got off the phone with NVC they said no more appointments for August..she said at the end of the month they will receive another batch of dates from the embassy for September interviews. Fingers crossed my hubby gets one of those dates. 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Leo & Angie said:

Just got off the phone with NVC they said no more appointments for August..she said at the end of the month they will receive another batch of dates from the embassy for September interviews. Fingers crossed my hubby gets one of those dates. 

Thanks for sharing information this information..;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Leo & Angie said:

Too bad about that... was really hoping to squeeze into an August appointment. Hopefully we will be first in line for September appointments. 

Doha, Qatar

Met: 2011

Married: August 2014, Doha, Qatar

Filed I-130: August 25, 2016
NOA1: August 30, 2016
I-130 Approved (NOA2): March 17, 2017

NVC Scan Date: May 25, 2017

NVC Case Complete: July 17, 2017

Received P4 Letter: August 3, 2017

Interview Date: September 19, 2017

Timeline

Congrats to@Mavikobalt @lamafiosa69 who had their interviews today and were approved! @Zurdo hope all went/is going well with your interview.  :)

When you get a chance, please submit your interview reviews. :) 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/

Next up, we have  @Wingsfan @ajmac @jouneymyn @Sol1427 !! Good luck on your interviews tomorrow. :) 

Wingsfan 7/20/2017 Costa Rica San Jose
ajmac 7/20/2017 Philippines Manila
jouneymyn 7/20/2017 Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City
sol1427 7/20/2017 Dominican Republic Santo Domingo

Please keep us posted. ;) 

To find/submit interview reviews from your embassy, click on the following link. 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/

9 hours ago, amoooooor said:

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before but I haven't been able to find it anywhere--

Does the NVC schedule the interview time or do we have to wait for the embassy to contact us? 

We just got our NVC CC on July 17 and I'm hoping that my husband will get his interview before my son and I leave the country to move back to the states (Sept. 10) as I would like to come with him to the interview. 

Just reading some of the posts where people were saying that the interview times for August are already finished-- is that country specific or just in general they are all finished for August? 

Thanks so much!! xx

NVC schedules all of the interviews unless the case has been expedited.  In an expedited case, the file is transferred to the consulate who schedules the interview   I hope this clarifies.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.