dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Leo & Angie said:

Still no interview date as of yet. If the timeline updates submitted by others at our embassy are to be considered accurate then we should've had a date by now. Or it could simply mean that he embassy has slowed down. We got the cc letter last week. Just gonna wait it out some more or try calling again today 

I feel you. Our case was completed more than 30 days ago. I was hoping to get an interview on August. I called this morning and the rep said they are just about done scheduling August today. Still now interview for us. Of course keep in mind that every embassy is different.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
28 minutes ago, cadtousa said:

Thank you @chamma for such a great detailed review. Good luck for your POE.... I know Mumbai rains are tough and they have no shelter to escape it at BKC. They should improve it.

But anyways main part is happy ending at the end. :jest::D

Hello all, 

I have completed my medical yesterday.

Now 3 things left collecting medical reports, arranging docs and main part Interview :)

Thank you :) ....& loads of wishes to you.. :) 

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, SP&SP said:

Hooray congrats on you ,damn that went so smooth awesome!!!

thank you :) 

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Just now, SP&SP said:

Looks like have missed a lot for the last 3 days,have not been feeling well I got a side effect from those vaccines body got so weak,

and I see lots of approvals🙏🏽

congratulations everybody who got approved on visa and also getting interview dates 💃🏾🎉🎊

I'm sorry you're not feeling well!!  May I ask if you got all the vaccines done at once before the medical exam?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Leo & Angie said:

Still no interview date as of yet. If the timeline updates submitted by others at our embassy are to be considered accurate then we should've had a date by now. Or it could simply mean that he embassy has slowed down. We got the cc letter last week. Just gonna wait it out some more or try calling again today 

my cc was june 22 and im yet to a interview date 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

It all took two days 

1 day they took blood to test for syphilis and they did a chest X-ray  to check for TB

2day was just checking eye test,pressure,physical exam and then the 3 vaccines carrying 5 prevention

Thats all I was tested 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Congrats to @TeeA10 who had an interview today and was approved! @Touly20 @Johnny385 @UsSwedlover hope all went well with your interviews.  :)

When you get a chance, please submit your interview reviews. :) 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/

Next up. @Zurdo @Mavikobalt @lamafiosa69 !! Good luck on your interviews tomorrow. :) 

Zurdo 7/19/2017 Mexico Ciudad Juarez
Mavikobalt 7/19/2017 Turkey Ankara
lamafiosa69 7/19/2017 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC SANTO DOMINGO

Please keep us posted. ;) 

To find/submit interview reviews from your embassy, click on the following link. 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I just called NVC and she told me that August is now finished for interviews. She told me to call back in a week or so as they will start handing out September interview dates. Don't know if that was specific to London but those were her words. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, green line2017 said:

Where is spread sheet on @dwheels76  is there more of us EW  EB  visa applicants .

Sorry but I'm now on tablet and it's nightmare to find something .

Tanks in advance.

Do you see the number of the pages we're on.. there is a left arrow. click on that arrow, it will get you to the first page. :) If you hover over the arrow it will say "first page" or "last page" 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Feanix said:

I just called NVC and she told me that August is now finished for interviews. She told me to call back in a week or so as they will start handing out September interview dates. Don't know if that was specific to London but those were her words. 

It makes sense. Thanks for the update.. It was about this time of the month in June when they stopped giving them out.. If they follow the same timing as May/June, the NVC should start releasing new dates for September in about 9-12 days. There will be a few who still get interview dates between now and then.. but nothing like we saw last Friday or at the end of June.. .. hang in there Feanix.. 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jcattachony said:

JBMG you think im gonna do it for august interview or september ? For your experience what you think ? Thanks 

If you don't receive your interview date by end of the week, most likely you'll have a September date. You can try calling the NVC tomorrow to see if they're done with August dates for your embassy. They're already done with August dates for UK. They should release September dates in about 9-12 days.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.