dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

@Mun95 I need your help please. Which one of the 2 clinics did you use to schedule the medical? I called the one in Bella Vista and the lady told me my wife should just walk in. The other one at gazcue doesn't even pick up the phone. The lady I spoke to wasn't informative at all, I asked her a question about the prices for the the vaccines and she just said bring 300 and rushed me off the phone lol.

43 minutes ago, Mamad-78ky said:

I just finished my medical visit.

And the interview for August 8 at the embassy.

Pray for me please!

all the very best for your upcoming interview:)

On 7/12/2017 at 2:24 PM, bk123 said:

Hey, how did your interview go? Approved InShaAllah? 

Interview was smooth only thing is takes a lot of time took us around 3 hours a lot of waiting, make sure to take a lot of pictures  with ur spouse. We took like three small albums around 90 pics. Yes alhamdullilah it was approved and will be sent by post in two weeks and best of luck to you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey y'all.. Did anyone from Jamaica get a checklist for police record when they got a case complete from NVC? Could you bring it to the interview? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, TammyM said:

Hey y'all.. Did anyone from Jamaica get a checklist for police record when they got a case complete from NVC? Could you bring it to the interview? 

Hey Tammy, I did not receive a checklist but seeing that you have your interview date, you should take it with you. Also if you're checklist states that you should take it to the interview, just follow the instructions there. Good luck hun!

Timeline

Hey y'all.. Did anyone from Jamaica get a checklist for police record when they got a case complete from NVC? Could you bring it to the interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.