IAMX

Dem State Officials Refusing to Cooperate With Trump Voter Fraud Probe

81 posts in this topic

Timeline
21 minutes ago, ccneat said:

You keep saying that...but he keeps being Trump....i don't think anything maters anymore. If Trump can do all of that  then I should be able sit around in  sweatpants and eat Hagen daz and pork rinds all day and still expect my wife to stay. Maybe when i get to 400 lbs i can take up hacking.

But it does. People are beginning to see he is not presidential material. Trump's approval rate is in the gutter, and he has no policy for anything. He is a man child, so no matter what you give him, he can't govern.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, CaliCat said:

But it does. People are beginning to see he is not presidential material. Trump's approval rate is in the gutter, and he has no policy for anything. He is a man child, so no matter what you give him, he can't govern.

Does this mean I cant eat all those  pork rinds and ice cream?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

11 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

I think some Trump supporters would have expected him to tone down the rhetoric once he got inside the white house, but he hasn't.

If he can't follow through on his promises from the campaign trail and pass meaningful legislation he is in trouble.

Republicans obstructed Obama for eight years and it worked for them, so I can see why the Democrats will do the same, give them a taste of their own medicine.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

12 minutes ago, ccneat said:

No ....it doesnt work that way.

you dont get bull sheet your way through this. You said:

"Seeing Democrats crying about an investigation into how secure our elections are against illegal voters is hypocritical after they wasted so much time and money on the Russian non issue."

the "they" is "Democrats"  the what is wasted so much money on investigations. I dont know what money and what investigation you are talking  about...but show me and then i will give you your reading assingments on Russia.

I must apologize. I confused your comment for calicats comment. I don't know how I mixed that up. Easy to confuse one liberal for another I guess. I do hope to get an answer to my question for him though.

Anyways in response to your question. Who originally pushed for the Russia investigation? The Democrats (basically started with Hillary's baseless Russia allegations during the election then escalated out of control from there). Who is the most vocal in pushing the Russia narrative. Again the Democrats. Who is pushing the most for the investigation to continue despite the fact that in over 8 months not a single shred of solid evidence has been uncovered? I'm sure you know where I'm going here.

The only reason Republicans are involved in the investigation is for the appearance of impartiality. Who controls the House and Senate is irrelevant here. The Democrats don't need any Republican support to have their witch hunt. The only Republicans taking this seriously are the "never Trump" back stabbers who stand to gain politically if they can take Trump down. Who is the Attorney General is irrelevant because last time I checked the Attorney General recused himself from the imvestigation.

You have to be living under a rock to not see the Democrats have taken the lead on this investigation. This national embarrassment rests squarely on the shoulders if the Democrats and I am sure they will pay the price come the mid term elections. By all means keep the investigation going. The Democrats are just digging their political grave deeper and deeper.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
15 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

I think some Trump supporters would have expected him to tone down the rhetoric once he got inside the white house, but he hasn't.

If he can't follow through on his promises from the campaign trail and pass meaningful legislation he is in trouble.

Republicans obstructed Obama for eight years and it worked for them, so I can see why the Democrats will do the same, give them a taste of their own medicine.

I think everyone did, and nobody counted on him acting up, which is why some people speculate he is not in possession of his mental abilities. The dems need to step up to the place and make sure they minimize the damage. There is an opportunity to build some bridges with republicans who have not lost their moral compass.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I must apologize. I confused your comment for calicats comment. I don't know how I mixed that up. Easy to confuse one liberal for another I guess. I do hope to get an answer to my question for him though.

Anyways in response to your question. Who originally pushed for the Russia investigation? The Democrats (basically started with Hillary's baseless Russia allegations during the election then escalated out of control from there). Who is the most vocal in pushing the Russia narrative. Again the Democrats. Who is pushing the most for the investigation to continue despite the fact that in over 8 months not a single shred of solid evidence has been uncovered? I'm sure you know where I'm going here.

The only reason Republicans are involved in the investigation is for the appearance of impartiality. Who controls the House and Senate is irrelevant here. The Democrats don't need any Republican support to have their witch hunt. The only Republicans taking this seriously are the "never Trump" back stabbers who stand to gain politically if they can take Trump down. Who is the Attorney General is irrelevant because last time I checked the Attorney General recused himself from the imvestigation.

You have to be living under a rock to not see the Democrats have taken the lead on this investigation. This national embarrassment rests squarely on the shoulders if the Democrats and I am sure they will pay the price come the mid term elections. By all means keep the investigation going. The Democrats are just digging their political grave deeper and deeper.

Your response is long and lame 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

54 minutes ago, ccneat said:

Your response is long and lame 

I'm sorry there are too many words for you to process and reading is lame to you. You wanted an answer to your question so I gave you one. I can't help it if you can't or won't read it.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

I'm sorry there are too many words for you to process and reading is lame to you. You wanted an answer to your question so I gave you one. I can't help it if you can't or won't read it.

Oh i read it alright; and your points made little sense: All of us liberals sound alike, Republicans dont believe in this investigation but are wasting time and money to keep up apperances.  The democrats are going to pay the price in the midterms

Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, ccneat said:

Oh i read it alright; and your points made little sense: All of us liberals sound alike, Republicans dont believe in this investigation but are wasting time and money to keep up apperances.  The democrats are going to pay the price in the midterms

It is hard to say about the mid-terms, but so far the Dems haven't been doing so well.  The DNC appears to be as rudderless as the RNC did a few years ago, but at least they have a chairperson that knows sailor talk.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Seeing Democrats crying about an investigation into how secure our elections are against illegal voters is hypocritical after they wasted so much time and money on the Russian non issue.

Noam Chomsky: "May I play?  I like word games!  OK, let's pretend that illegal voting was never studied and found to be rare."

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Tahoma said:

Noam Chomsky: "May I play?  I like word games!  OK, let's pretend that illegal voting was never studied and found to be rare."

I love Jay Inslee's response to the Administration's request.

My fear is that this request will only further the President’s unfounded claims about voter fraud and will be used for voter suppression.10:57 PM · Jun 30, 2017

Correct me if I am wrong, but if there is nothing in the records, how can it further the claims?  Maybe Inslee has a mental disorder.

2 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

I love Jay Inslee's response to the Administration's request.

My fear is that this request will only further the President’s unfounded claims about voter fraud and will be used for voter suppression.10:57 PM · Jun 30, 2017

Correct me if I am wrong, but if there is nothing in the records, how can it further the claims?  Maybe Inslee has a mental disorder.

Trump: "Easy!!!  I'm going to kill three birds with one stone!!! I'm going to lie about it forever so I can deflect attention away from all of my other lies, especially my lie about winning the popular vote.  At the same time, it bashes all of those murderers, rapists, and drug dealers.  The best part is that my base will believe anything I say!!!"

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Tahoma said:

Trump: "Easy!!!  I'm going to kill three birds with one stone!!! I'm going to lie about it forever so I can deflect attention away from all of my other lies, especially my lie about winning the popular vote.  At the same time, it bashes all of those murderers, rapists, and drug dealers.  The best part is that my base will believe anything I say!!!"

And how does this relate to Inslee's response?