IAMX

Dem State Officials Refusing to Cooperate With Trump Voter Fraud Probe

81 posts in this topic

Timeline
2 hours ago, Tahoma said:

Trump: "I won the popular vote because those five million illegals voted for Hillary!!!  Even though I don't have a shred of evidence, this is not a conspiracy theory, and I'm going to spend tens of millions to prove it!!!"

And he won the election because the electoral college reneged on the will of the people. He didn't win the popular vote, because the election took place before alternate facts were introduced to America. Back then, we were still living with actual facts.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
37 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

And he won the election because the electoral college reneged on the will of the people. He didn't win the popular vote, because the election took place before alternate facts were introduced to America. Back then, we were still living with actual facts.

The whole popular vote narrative again.  Let NY and CA leave the US and no DNC candidate would ever win the presidency again.  I will give Hillary credit thought, she did get the participation award.

IMG_2235.JPG

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

50 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

:rofl:

Both candidates knew the rules going into the election and both ran their campaigns to win by those rules. Trump won by the rules both of them agreed to. Had the election been only about popular vote I am sure both candidates would have ran their campaign differently. The popular vote argument is just a bunch of butt hurt snowflake whining. All that being said I am actually in favor of getting rid of the electoral college. It served it's purpose when this country was founded but we don't need it anymore.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

Both candidates knew the rules going into the election and both ran their campaigns to win by those rules. Trump won by the rules both of them agreed to. Had the election been only about popular vote I am sure both candidates would have ran their campaign differently. The popular vote argument is just a bunch of butt hurt snowflake whining. All that being said I am actually in favor of getting rid of the electoral college. It served it's purpose when this country was founded but we don't need it anymore.

More alternate facts?  

It's a white out all over again!! LOL.

giphy.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
2 hours ago, jg121783 said:

I agree with the part in bold but I don't agree with getting rid of the electoral college. I think for the most part it serves its purpose 

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

3 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Yes we all know Hillary is the butcher of Benghazi.

Millions of dollars spent by Republicans over two years over a phony investigation to bury Clinton and they found nothing. 

So seeing Republicans crying about the Russia investigation after boring us with Benghazi for two years is hypocritical.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

25 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

More alternate facts?  

It's a white out all over again!! LOL.

giphy.gif

What part of that is "alternative facts" and how so?

4 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Millions of dollars spent by Republicans over two years over a phony investigation to bury Clinton and they found nothing. 

So seeing Republicans crying about the Russia investigation after boring us with Benghazi for two years is hypocritical.

Seeing Democrats crying about an investigation into how secure our elections are against illegal voters is hypocritical after they wasted so much time and money on the Russian non issue.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

At some point the Trump's lies will catch up with him.  Some republicans are already beginning to realize that. The healthcare debacle is just another installment on the madness. We can only hope soon most people will begin to see through the haze. Give him all the rope he needs.

1 minute ago, CaliCat said:

At some point the Trump's lies will catch up with him.  Some republicans are already beginning to realize that. The healthcare debacle is just another installment on the madness. We can only hope soon most people will begin to see through the haze. Give him all the rope he needs.

I agree, he will eventually hang himself, its like a dam that has just developed a crack in it's wall and sprung a leak. Members of his own party are now starting to call him out on his behavior when originally they wouldn't say anything against him.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

What part of that is "alternative facts" and how so?

Seeing Democrats crying about an investigation into how secure our elections are against illegal voters is hypocritical after they wasted so much time and money on the Russian non issue.

Lets go over this one more time.

Republicans control the house 

Republicans control the Senate 

Republicans manage the executive  branch including the attorney general.

Now where is this mythical democratic investigation taking place? 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
10 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

You keep saying that...but he keeps being Trump....i don't think anything maters anymore. If Trump can do all of that  then I should be able sit around in  sweatpants and eat Hagen daz and pork rinds all day and still expect my wife to stay. Maybe when i get to 400 lbs i can take up hacking.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

2 minutes ago, ccneat said:

Lets go over this one more time.

Republicans control the house 

Republicans control the Senate 

Republicans manage the executive  branch including the attorney general.

Now where is this mythical democratic investigation taking place? 

You didn't answer my question. What part of Trump winning the election playing by the rules that both candidates agreed to is "alternative facts"? Whining about Trump winning by the rules agreed on by both candidates is like whining when your football team loses and saying your team should have won because they made more field goals and field goals should be worth 10 points. You don't get to change the rules after the game is over if your team loses.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

You didn't answer my question. What part of Trump winning the election playing by the rules that both candidates agreed to is "alternative facts"? Whining about Trump winning by the rules agreed on by both candidates is like whining when your football team loses and saying your team should have won because they made more field goals and field goals should be worth 10 points. You don't get to change the rules after the game is over if your team loses.

No ....it doesnt work that way.

you dont get bull sheet your way through this. You said:

"Seeing Democrats crying about an investigation into how secure our elections are against illegal voters is hypocritical after they wasted so much time and money on the Russian non issue."

the "they" is "Democrats"  the what is wasted so much money on investigations. I dont know what money and what investigation you are talking  about...but show me and then i will give you your reading assingments on Russia.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg