jg121783

Leftist corporate media is lying: a daily diary

346 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, IAMX said:

Establishment Media Refuse To Cover House IT Scandal Rocking Democrats

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/establishment-media-refuse-to-cover-house-it-scandal-rocking-democrats/

Fake news gonna fake.

Nothing to see here, move on!  Since the mainstream Leftist media isn't covering this, it must be nothing, only the Russian narrative matters.

:bonk:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline

Leftists Freak Out on Twitter over Trump ‘Police Brutality’ Joke

GQ’s Keith Olbermann, a vocal opponent of President Trump, was one of the first to attack him, implying that his comments about the deportation of gang members signaled the building of “mass detention camps” in the future:

A reminder that Trump's call today for Police Brutality and more ICE troops will later require mass detention camps pic.twitter.com/kpqsPwzUfN

— Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann) July 28, 2017

Dave Zirin, a sports editor at The Nation, tweeted, “This is not the first time Trump has endorsed police brutality”:

advertisement

This is not the first time Trump has endorsed police brutality. Along with his seething contempt for women, it's his life's one consistency.

— Dave Zirin (@EdgeofSports) July 28, 2017

Matthew Miller, an MSNBC justice and security analyst, claimed that Trump’s quote would be used in future police brutality trials:

In the unlikely event the Trump DOJ ever tries to prosecute a police officer for excessive force, you will see this quote at trial. https://t.co/PHKefIZhHM

— Matthew Miller (@matthewamiller) July 28, 2017

Scott Dworking, the co-founder of The Democratic Coalition, stated that President Trump literally “told cops to assault people”:

Trump just told NYPD police officers to not be too nice during arrests. Literally said he's told cops to assault people. No class, no sense.

— Scott Dworkin (@funder) July 28, 2017

Asawin Suebsaeng, a politics reporter at The Daily Beast, claimed that Trump called for police to commit more brutality to cheers and applause:

President Trump is openly and explicitly calling for, to wild applause just moments ago, cops to commit more police brutality.

— Asawin Suebsaeng (@swin24) July 28, 2017

And political activist Shaun King tweeted that Trump had, “openly, blatantly endorsed police brutality”:

The gross moment where Trump encourages police to be brutal for no reason whatsoever.

The officers, of course, roared with approval. pic.twitter.com/XuzhWsrTkK

— Shaun King (@ShaunKing) July 28, 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/28/leftists-freak-out-on-twitter-over-trump-police-brutality-joke/

LOOOL

Timeline

CNN’s Margaret Hoover: Trump Fighting MS-13 Gang to Appeal to ‘White Nationalists’

CNN’s “Republican” pundit Margaret Hoover accused President Donald Trump of blatantly appealing to “white nationalists” when Trump vowed to destroy the MS-13 gang and support police officers in Brentwood, New York, on Friday.

During an appearance on Anderson Cooper 360 on Friday, Hoover said that though “Trump was there to highlight the existence of criminal gangs,” what Trump “was actually doing is he was highlighting the existence of a criminal gang that is South American, El Salvadorian.”

She said that most of MS-13 crimes are “affinity crimes” and acknowledged that there “are individuals from other countries, sometimes there are citizens of the country, sometimes they’re not, of course Americans citizens get caught up and every violent criminal who is here should be deported, and they are on borrowed time.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/30/cnn-pundit-useful-idiot-margaret-hoover-trump-ms13-white-nationalists/

Did you hear? Fighting crime is appealing to white nationalism! :rofl:

#FakeNews

Timeline
2 hours ago, IAMX said:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/30/cnn-pundit-useful-idiot-margaret-hoover-trump-ms13-white-nationalists/

Did you hear? Fighting crime is appealing to white nationalism! :rofl:

#FakeNews

El Salvador joined South America?

:bonk:

Timeline

LOL

"Presidential Historian"

Brinkley: Trump Like 'Mussolini'

'They key to Donald Trump is just this kind of blind, fierce loyalty. And that’s what Franco expected in Spain. That’s what Mussolini wanted in Italy.'

President Donald Trump is “unfit for command,” said Douglas Brinkley as a guest panelist on Sunday’s Reliable Sources, hosted by Brian Stelter.

White House Communications Director Anthoy Scaramucci's recent talk with CNN/The New Yorker's Ryan Lizza illustrated Trump's incompetence, said Brinkley:

I think when you have a White House communications director that uses the kind of foul language that he does against fellow employees of the federal government, and makes threats the way that he did, and that’s supposed to be your solution to the United States’s way they’re going to communicate to the world, it means Donald Trump picked the wrong person to be his communications director. He has a White House that’s leaking like crazy. As just mentioned, there are people willing to whistleblow, he thinks that you can govern by chaos, and it’s not working.

For emphasis, Stelter repeated the phrase "unfit for command."

"The rest of the world is laughing" at Trump's presidency, claimed Brinkley:

The rest of the world is laughing, and we’re playing these reality TV big time wrestling games because Donald Trump was weaned and raised on television, and it’s become like a TV episodic president where every day you’ve gotta say something sensational to make sure your name’s on the headlines.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19130/brinkley-trump-mussolini-robert-kraychik

A fitting interview from fake news network.

Timeline

Panicked NYT Warns Reporters Not To Talk To ‘College Students’

Deputy Managing Editor for The New York Times Clifford Levy warned reporters and editors in a tweet Tuesday to be on the lookout for someone posing as a “college student” attempting to solicit damaging quotes or information from the paper of record.

Levy tweeted a screenshot of a warning the unidentified impostor was asking for face-to-face interviews in the hopes that someone would slip up and say something disparaging about the staff, or share sensitive information.

Newsrooms beware:
Someone claiming to be a college student is trying to interview NYT journalists.
We’re concerned that it’s a ruse. pic.twitter.com/ypdYbzA3d8

— Clifford Levy (@cliffordlevy) August 1, 2017

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/01/panicked-nyt-warns-reporters-not-to-talk-to-college-students/

What they're warning about in their comparisons is the CNN job done by Project Veritas. But I thought that was fake, so what are they worried about? 

Whoops. :pop:

Timeline

WaPo Worries About ‘A New Cold War’ After Months Of Russia Bashing Coverage

After months of breathlessly reporting on President Trump’s cozy relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin, The Washington Post now claims both countries are on the precipice of another Cold War.

“The United States and Russia have descended to a new low point in relations, with waves of sanctions and escalating retaliation,” the editorial board wrote Tuesday. “Twenty-five years after the Cold War ended, relations are back in a deep freeze. What happened?”

The Post’s narrative until now has been that President Donald Trump and his Russian counterpart were too close, working in conjunction during the election to give Trump the presidency. But the Post’s piece was largely addressing the actions of Putin, and pitting him against the protestations and actions of former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

“Mr. Putin seethed over Ms. Clinton’s outspoken support for the principle of free speech during the 2011-2013 protests against him” according the the editorial board. “The sanctions imposed by President Barack Obama last December and recently tightened by Congress did not appear out of thin air.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/02/wapo-worries-about-a-new-cold-war-after-months-of-russia-bashing-coverage/

Thank Allah for factual reporting all the Russia conspiracies that have led to Trumps impeachment and removal. Not that they'd have contributed whatsoever to all the Russophobia since last year.

Timeline

In a seven-minute online rant, commentator Keith Olbermann fancifully charges that President Trump is “almost solely, almost exclusively, almost entirely” responsible for the news media’s constant coverage of unproven claims of collusion between Russia and Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

The left has for months been perpetuating the Russia collusion conspiracy and spewing stories about the controversial, largely discredited dossier. Yet Olbermann claims that Trump is deliberately fueling the public fixation on what the leftist Internet personality wrongly called the “Pee Pee Tape.”  Olbermann suggests that Trump is bringing the headlines back to the dossier issue amidst an avalanche of negative coverage on other matters related to the Trump administration.

He made the comments on his webshow at GQ.com, “The Resistance with Keith Olbermann.”

In Olbermann’s unhinged view, the Russia conspiracy has nearly disappeared from the public dialogue for “days at a time.”

“And yet somehow, always we come back to Russia. And we come back to it almost solely, almost exclusively, almost entirely because of the dedication and the single-mindedness of one man. Donald Trump’s worst enemy on the subject of Russia. Donald Trump.”

“We keep coming back to one specific part of the Russia story that few people besides him seem to take seriously or even think is relevant. ‘The Pee Pee Tape,’” Olbermann exclaimed.

“Boy Scouts, Scaramucci hired, Scaramucci fired, paddy wagons, transgender troops, Priebus, repeal and replace, McCain, Murkowski and go Bannon yourself — all of it in roughly one week — filling the airwaves, consuming the internet, breaking Twitter, causing the Russia story, the dossier, the tape to all recede into the darkness,” Olbermann stated.

“And Donald Trump just pulled it back out and put up 27 more spotlights on it,” Olbermann said with a laugh. “To make sure the pee-pee tape story doesn’t… dry up.”

There is no evidence of any such tape. Olbermann was referring to the infamous 35-page dossier authored by former intelligence agent Christopher Steele, who was reportedly paid to compile the controversial document by the shadowy firm Fusion GPS, which has reported ties to Democrats and is accused of having done work on behalf of foreign state clients.

One of the most widely reported and mocked claims in the document was that while Trump was staying in the presidential suite at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Moscow in 2013, he hired “a number of prostitutes to perform a ‘golden showers’ (urination) show in front of him.”

Olbermann’s conspiracy theory that Trump is driving the Russia narrative to the fore is contradicted by the near constant stream of stories and leaks on the matter, with many being driven by the New York Times, Washington Post, and CNN.

Only two weeks ago, for example, the Washington Post cited alleged U.S. intelligence intercepts leaked by current and former U.S. officials claiming that Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak told his superiors at the Kremlin that he discussed issues related to the 2016 presidential campaign with Jeff Sessions, despite the attorney general’s assertions to the contrary.

The Post story, which fueled continuous headlines, was used last week by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, to call on Sessions to once again testify before the panel, this time to answer claims made in the Post piece. Feinstein’s call is resulting in still more headlines.

This reporter documented how the Post piece contains misleading information, omits key details that may discredit the article’s major assertions, and relies on possibly distorted intercepts as the basis for the central charges.

Meanwhile, Olbermann’s claim that Trump is driving news media coverage of the dossier rests on a single tweet sent out by the U.S. president linking to a Fox News story last week titled, “Firm behind anti-Trump dossier also worked for Russia, Senate witness says.”

In other words, Russia was against Trump in the 2016 Election – and why not, I want strong military & low oil prices. Witch Hunt! https://t.co/mMSxj4Su5z

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 29, 2017

Olbermann asserts that Trump tweeted the story to keep the dossier in the headlines instead of noting that Trump was attempting to shine a light on media hypocrisy regarding the story. After months of misleading stories in the news media surrounding the dossier, Trump was attempting to point out that the news media was ignoring Senate testimony last week in which an expert witness charged that the firm that produced the dossier, Fusion GPS, had previously done work “on behalf of the Russian government.”

Olbermann claimed of the “Pee Pee” dossier story that “few people besides him (Trump) seem to take” it “seriously or even think” it is “relevant.”

Perhaps the former MSNBC host missed that, according to the BBC, the dossier served as a “roadmap” for the FBI’s investigation into claims of coordination between Moscow and members of Trump’s presidential campaign.

Olbermann may have also missed that, in April, CNN reported that the dossier served as part of the FBI’s justification for seeking a FISA court’s approval to clandestinely monitor the communications of Carter Page, the American oil industry investor who was tangentially and briefly associated with Trump’s presidential campaign.

Senior Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee have reportedly requested that the FBI and Department of Justice turn over applications for any warrants to monitor the communications of U.S. citizens associated with the investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

In testimony in June, former FBI Director James Comey repeatedly refused to answer questions about his agency’s ties to the dossier.

In the same testimony, Comey admitted he pushed back against a request from Trump to possibly investigate the origins of “salacious material” that the agency possessed in the course of its investigation into alleged Russian interference.

In a wide-ranging interview with the New York Times published earlier this month, Trump accused Comey of possibly trying to leverage the contents of the dossier compiled on the billionaire.

Olbermann’s wild claim that Trump has been fueling news media coverage of the dossier is also challenged by the genesis of news media coverage on the topic.

According to information first leaked by CNN, Trump was briefed on the contents of the controversial dossier last January by Comey, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, CIA Director John Brennan and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers. That briefing was utilized by the news media to first report on the document.

There are questions about the veracity of Comey’s public explanations of why he briefed Trump, President Obama and other top Obama administration officials about the dossier contents. Comey claimed that he and other U.S. officials briefed Obama and Trump about the dossier two weeks prior to Trump’s inauguration because they wanted to alert the president and president-elect that the news media were about to release the material.

In June testimony, Comey specifically denied that he had briefed Trump about “salacious and unverified material” – referring to the dossier – in order to “hang it over him in some way.”

Comey stated:

I was briefing him about salacious and unverified material. It was in a context of that that he had a strong and defensive reaction about that not being true. My reading of it was it was important for me to assure him we were not personally investigating him. So the context then was actually narrower, focused on what I just talked to him about.

It was very important because it was, first, true, and second, I was worried very much about being in kind of a J. Edgar Hoover-type situation. I didn’t want him thinking I was briefing him on this to sort of hang it over him in some way.

I was briefing him on it because we had been told by the media it was about to launch. We didn’t want to be keeping that from him. He needed to know this was being said. I was very keen not to leave him with an impression that the bureau was trying to do something to him. So that’s the context in which I said, sir, we’re not personally investigating you.

In his prepared remarks before the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence in June, Comey also detailed why he claimed the intelligence community briefed Obama and Trump on the “salacious material” – again a clear reference to the dossier.

Comey wrote:

The IC leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious and unverified. Among those reasons were: (1) we knew the media was about to publicly report the material and we believed the IC should not keep knowledge of the material and its imminent release from the President-Elect; and (2) to the extent there was some effort to compromise an incoming President, we could blunt any such effort with a defensive briefing.

The U.S. intelligence community does not usually brief top officials about pending news media coverage.

Also, according to numerous reports, the media had been aware of the dossier claims months before the briefing. The dossier charges had been circulating among news media outlets, but the sensational claims were largely considered too risky to publish.

When it famously published the full dossier, BuzzFeed reported that the contents had circulated “for months” and were known to journalists.

The website reported, “The documents have circulated for months and acquired a kind of legendary status among journalists, lawmakers and intelligence officials who have seen them. Mother Jones writer David Corn referred to the documents in a late October column.”

McClatchy reported last month that it was among “at least a dozen national media organizations” that “had a copy of the Steele dossier before it became public but hadn’t published details because much of the information had not been corroborated.”

Despite Comey’s claims about pending media stories on the dossier, it was actually Comey’s very briefings to Trump and Obama that gave the news media the opening to start publishing the dossier contents, as this reporter previously documented.

On January 10, CNN cited “multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings” – in other words, officials leaking information about classified briefings – revealing the dossier contents were included in a two-page synopsis that served as an addendum to a larger report on Russia’s alleged attempts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

Just after that CNN report, BuzzFeed published the dossier’s full unverified contents.

The New York Times used CNN’s story to report some contents of the dossier the same day as CNN’s January 10 report on the briefings.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/02/keith-olbermann-trump-behind-media-fixation-pee-pee-dossier/

Olbermann gets upset because left are being taken to task for yet another destroyed fake news narrative being dragged through the mud, because evidently not moving on to the next fake news story without giving them hell for every single prior fake news story is problematic for them.

what the press, which has for most of my left had a strong left bed, hates is the fact that we now have other ways to widely and instantly disseminate info, and they are being exposed

Timeline
12 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

what the press, which has for most of my left had a strong left bed, hates is the fact that we now have other ways to widely and instantly disseminate info, and they are being exposed

Ain't competition grand!

:D

Timeline

MSNBC’s Kumar: Trump, Sessions Working to ‘Disenfranchise’ People of Color With ‘Elitist’ Immigration Policy

Saturday, MSNBC contributor and Voto Latino CEO Maria Teresa Kumar suggested President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions are trying to “disenfranchise” people of color with the “anti-American” and “elitist” immigration reform proposal.

“Everything that Donald Trump is doing with the help of Jeff Sessions is basically trying to disenfranchise people of color in communities quickly, to dismantle the systems we that put in place,” Kumar argued.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/08/05/msnbc-contributor-trump-sessions-working-to-disenfranchise-people-of-color-with-elitist-immigration-policy/

tfw race bait attempts fail yugely.

#FakeNews #Unhinged

Timeline

Liberal Anti-Trump Media Matters Goes All In for Embattled Gen. McMaster

Media Matters for America, the George Soros-funded progressive activist organization, is praising Trump’s National Security Adviser, H.R. McMaster, for terminating some members of President Donald Trump’s National Security Council, criticizing conservative media for questioning his loyalty to the president, and his decision to allow former NSA Susan Rice continued access to classified information.

“Media in support of President Donald Trump are calling for the ouster of Trump’s national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, accusing him of being a ‘globalist’ ‘traitor’ who is ‘aligned with the enemies of Trump and America,’ ” Media Matters wrote on its websiteon Friday.

Media Matters, founded by Hillary Clinton ally David Brock, titled its article “Fake news purveyors, Twitter trolls, and Sean Hannity go all in against national security adviser McMaster.”

“Over the past month, McMaster has worked to oust some members of the National Security Council (NSC) who were previously aligned with former national security adviser Michael Flynn and Trump’s chief strategist (and former Breitbart News head) Steve Bannon,” Media Matters wrote.

Media Matters also targeted “pro-Trump outlet” Circa News, for reporting that McMaster had sent a letter to former national security adviser Rice, “giving her unfettered and continuing access to classified information and waiving her ‘need-to-know’ requirement on anything she viewed or received during her tenure.”

Media Matters argued on behalf of Rice, who it said faced a “dubious accusation” of unmasking Trump officials caught up in surveillance and that “there is no proof Rice did anything wrong.”

Media Matters also attacked Hannity, calling him a “Trump propagandist,” for questioning McMaster’s decision on Rice.

The article compiles all “conservative” media that have questioned McMaster’s loyalty to the president, including Breitbart News, which reported in January on the efforts by Media Matters to “stop” Breitbart News.

“The scheme was documented in a Media Matters briefing book obtained by the Washington Free Beacon at a retreat for current and prospective donors held in Florida,” the Breitbart News article said.

“The 14-page pamphlet listed a core budget goal for 2017 of $13.4 million, which the booklet says would pay for a staff of 81, ostensibly to wage war on independent news media outlets like Breitbart,” the Breitbart News article said. “The briefing book focused heavily on Breitbart News, which was repeatedly singled out as a target.”

“In one section of the pamphlet, in which Media Matters bills itself as ‘the top watchdog against fake news and propaganda,’ the progressive media activist group falsely claims that Breitbart News ‘provides a nexus point for the so-called alt-right (the newest branding for American white nationalism, anti-Semitism, and misogyny) to exploit vulnerabilities throughout the media landscape.’ ”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/06/liberal-anti-trump-media-group-goes-embattled-gen-mcmaster/

Uncle Soros going heavy-handed.

Timeline
1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

McMaster should be fired.

I think this just shows Trump's terrible judgement. 

He had his own crew who supplanted the GOP establishment's cronies who tried to undermine his campaign. Why in the world then did he turn around and bring those idiots back? Just asking for stuff like this. 

Use your clout and smash that party establishment to bits. 

Anyways, that's just my thinking.. Trump clearly welcomes people undermining him. Hence why he told McMaster his job is safe, for no good reason whatsoever.

Edited by IAMX