w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Video shows German army instructor telling soldier to envision black Americans, then shoot

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

BERLIN - A video showing a German army instructor telling one of his soldiers to envision African-Americans in the Bronx while firing his machine gun was broadcast Saturday on national television.

The video ... seemed likely to raise more questions about training practices in Germany’s conscript army.

[...]

The Defense Ministry said the video was shot in July 2006 at barracks in the northern town of Rendsburg and that the army has been aware of it since January.

"We are currently investigating the incident," said Florian Naggies, a spokesman for the army and Defense Ministry.

[...]

The instructor tells the soldier, "You are in the Bronx. A black van is stopping in front of you. Three African-Americans are getting out and they are insulting your mother in the worst ways ... Act."

The soldier fires his machine gun several times and yells an obscenity several times in English. The instructor then tells the soldier to curse even louder.

http://news.bostonherald.com/international...rticleid=194777

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wow!!! I am lost for words :(

***I-130***

2006-12-14 I-130 Sent to Vermont Service Center

2007-01-12 I-130 NOA1

2007-04-06 Approved!

***I-129F (new form)***

2007-01-31 I-129F Sent to Chicago

2007-02-07 I-129F NOA1

2007-04-06 Approved!

***US Embassy Islamabad***

2007-04-25 Packet Received by my wife

2007-05-15 Medical Exam

2007-05-29 Interview Approved!

2007-05-29 AP starts

2007-11-01 Wife got call to pickup her Visa from American Express

2008-01-12 POE at JFK

***I-485***

2008-11-10 I-485 Sent to Chicago

2008-11-20 Payment accepted

2008-11-22 I-485 NOA1

2009-01-09 Biometric

2009-03-08 Interview Letter

2009-04-08 Interview Approved!

2009-04-08 Welcome letter received

2009-04-18 Green Card Received

USA_b.gifpakistan_b.gif

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer and anything posted is just my own opinion

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I wonder what Jesse and Al's take is on all this? :whistle:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Why is this outrageous?

The U.S. Army now trains it's soldiers with video games.

To get people to fire weapons (assumed to be eventually fired at other people) there must be a way to relate it to a scenario in which they would actually need to fire weapons at people. I bet any soldier (German or American) that's being trained how to fire a machine gun can relate to a movie or music video they've seen where "a black van in the Bronx pulls up and three African-Americans hop out shouting 'yo mama'" and then get shot. That's called a training scenario.

Is it racist? Maybe. Is it indicitive of the third reich living. Absolutely not. Get on YouTube and check out some of the videos of American troops training to fire their weapons at "terrorists" in Iraq. Are they racist? Absolutely. Is it indicitive of the third reich living? Absolutely NOT.

It's an unfortunate business that people have to be trained to kill other people. But, to do that effectively, sometimes other unfortunate things have to be done.

And don't worry, Rev's Jackson and Sharpton won't say anything about this. The guys in the video weren't white Americans with ancestral ties to slave owners, so there's no way they'll get any money out of them.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

That would be interesting! German TV would never let them do their grandstanding there! It would be funny if they tried to go there and bring their protest. I'm sure they'd get picked off before their feet ever touched German soil! :lol:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

That would be interesting! German TV would never let them do their grandstanding there! It would be funny if they tried to go there and bring their protest. I'm sure they'd get picked off before their feet ever touched German soil! :lol:

They (Al/Jesse,etc) know where their bread is buttered... :whistle:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
BERLIN - A video showing a German army instructor telling one of his soldiers to envision African-Americans in the Bronx while firing his machine gun was broadcast Saturday on national television.

The video ... seemed likely to raise more questions about training practices in Germany’s conscript army.

[...]

The Defense Ministry said the video was shot in July 2006 at barracks in the northern town of Rendsburg and that the army has been aware of it since January.

"We are currently investigating the incident," said Florian Naggies, a spokesman for the army and Defense Ministry.

[...]

The instructor tells the soldier, "You are in the Bronx. A black van is stopping in front of you. Three African-Americans are getting out and they are insulting your mother in the worst ways ... Act."

The soldier fires his machine gun several times and yells an obscenity several times in English. The instructor then tells the soldier to curse even louder.

http://news.bostonherald.com/international...rticleid=194777

:o

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I bet any soldier (German or American) that's being trained how to fire a machine gun can relate to a movie or music video they've seen where "a black van in the Bronx pulls up and three African-Americans hop out shouting 'yo mama'" and then get shot. That's called a training scenario.

A better training scenario for German soldiers would have been:

"a white Cadillac in Borough Park (or Crown Heights) pulls up and three Hassidic Jews

hop out shouting 'Oy Mama'"

:P

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I doubt very much whether the German army is "institutionally racist", at least not any more than anyone else. Certainly that's not a determination that can be made on the basis of this one article. All this shows IMO is that there are idiots in the armed forces, the same sort of idiots you're likely to encounter on the street or the workplace. The only difference is they aren't given guns - but are still capable of staggering stupidity.

Filed: Timeline

The Rev. Al Sharpton said that President Bush should condemn the instructor's actions, especially because Germany is an ally of the United States. The civil rights leader, who said it was outrageous to depict "blacks as target practice," also said the U.S. military should investigate to see if such race-driven training existed in its ranks.

"This is part of an international depiction of blacks that must be erased, and it's part of why we must fight these cultural wars," Sharpton said.

http://www.wnbc.com/news/11967763/detail.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

I bet any soldier (German or American) that's being trained how to fire a machine gun can relate to a movie or music video they've seen where "a black van in the Bronx pulls up and three African-Americans hop out shouting 'yo mama'" and then get shot. That's called a training scenario.

A better training scenario for German soldiers would have been:

"a white Cadillac in Borough Park (or Crown Heights) pulls up and three Hassidic Jews :bonk:

hop out shouting 'Oy Mama'"

:P

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

I wonder what Jesse and Al talk about behind closed doors. Jesse already got ratted out by a brutha for calling NYC "hymietown". Jesse 'fessed up in a magazine article in the 1960's to spitting in White folks' ice tea when he was a teenaged waiter. That's probably mild compared to all the other ####### he hasn't been caught saying or doing. Jesse has plenty of issues and excess baggage of his own. Al's got some too. ;)

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995