IAMX

Justin Trudeau Wears Islam-Themed Ramadan Socks to LGBT Pride Parade

16 posts in this topic

Timeline

Justin Trudeau Wears Islam-Themed Ramadan Socks to LGBT Pride Parade

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wore Ramadan-themed socks during an LGBT Pride parade in Toronto on Sunday.

Trudeau was photographed wearing the socks at a service just before the parade, where he also wished attendees a happy “Pride Mubarak” in celebration of the end of Ramadan.

“Trudeau was joined by his wife, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, and their children Xavier and Ella-Grace. Grégoire Trudeau waved a rainbow flag, one of the symbols of the LGBTQ community,” reported TheStar.com. “Trudeau also wished the crowd a happy ‘Pride Mubarak,’ a play on words referring to the end-of-Ramadan celebrations happening in the Muslim community Sunday — celebrations Trudeau honoured with a pair of brightly coloured socks.”

In his speech, Trudeau declared “This is all about including people.”

“It’s all about how we celebrate the multiple layers of identities that make Canada extraordinary and strong, and today we celebrate with the entire LGBTQ community,” he continued.

This did not extend to Toronto police officers, who were reportedly asked not to march in uniform following demands from Black Lives Matter activists in 2016. According to TheStar.com, dozens of officers traveled from Toronto to New York to march in uniform as part of the New York Pride parade.

Being gay or bisexual is punishable by death in thirteen countries, all of which are majority-Muslim nations.

On Saturday, several Jews were made to leave an LGBT Pride parade in Chicago after their Star of David rainbow flags reportedly “made people feel unsafe.”

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/06/25/justin-trudeau-wears-islam-themed-ramadan-socks-lgbt-pride-parade/

Irony is as thick as mud with the left. How wonderful to include LGBT with the tolerant Islam. An oxymoron if there ever was one. 

Especially since, as pointed out in the article, being gay is illegal and punishable by death in 13 countries, all Islamic, or, using leftist jargon, "banned by Muslims worldwide". 

It's especially mind boggling once you get to the part about Black Lives Matter whining like babies about police presence in their uniforms.. LOL.

Then, this comes on the heels of Jews being made to leave an LGBT Pride Parade in Chicago a few days ago because their Star of David rainbow flags "made people feel unsafe". :rofl: Unsafe around Jews, perfectly safe around Islam.. that's the left and their stupidity for you.

Timeline

On the subject of Canada and Islam, let's not forget the Canadian leftists and their "tolerance" of Islam's sexism:

ra3Wl0R.jpg

Leader of Ontario, sitting in the back of the mosque due to being female. Tolerance! (because we know this would be tolerated in a Christian church amirite?)

Do these people even have a clue how dumb and hypocritical they look? :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
15 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

lol especially since, breitbart.

So Trudeau makes a visual statement that support LGBTQ folk in Muslim communities, and trolls the Milo wannabes at Brietbart ( a publication dedicated to the premise of bigotry) for undermining gay rights and being a hypocrite.  

That is like those old Westerns where the shooter takes out 5 targets with one bullet.  Except the bullet was a pair of socks..makes me want to give up my Cheetos socks

Image result for cheeto socks

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
Just now, ccneat said:

So Trudeau makes a visual statement that support LGBTQ folk in Muslim communities, and trolls the Milo wannabes at Brietbart ( a publication dedicated to the premise of bigotry) for undermining gay rights and being a hypocrite.  

That is like those old Westerns where the shooter takes out 5 targets with one bullet.  Except the bullet was a pair of socks..makes me want to give up my Cheetos socks

Exactly, and Wynne being segregated from males in Muslim garb in a mosque was just her trolling Breitbart. :pop:

7 minutes ago, ccneat said:

yep trudeau's socks were a super big hit with breitbart 'readers'. conforming non-conforming fashion has always been of up most importance for those of us still in high school.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, IAMX said:

Exactly, and Wynne being segregated from males in Muslim garb in a mosque was just her trolling Breitbart. :pop:

Orthodox and some Conservative congregations have Halakha.  I don't know the circumstances of the woman above but why should we involve ourselves in judging other religions in circumstances where no law is broken and no one harmed.  I don't have to agree with it, it is their life.

1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

yep trudeau's socks were a super big hit with breitbart 'readers'. conforming non-conforming fashion has always been of up most importance for those of us still in high school.

I once skipped a belt loop in the front on purpose in HS.  Does that count?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
1 minute ago, ccneat said:

Orthodox and some Conservative congregations have Halakha.  I don't know the circumstances of the woman above but why should we involve ourselves in judging other religions in circumstances where no law is broken and no one harmed.  I don't have to agree with it, it is their life.

For one, because a lot of us believe in the original civil rights movements, and this idea of cucking one's self to a religion that's still rather heinous runs as hypocritical considering all the petty #### leftists complain about Christians doing and how much a fit they pitch over those petty things. Sufficed to say, if one can't figure out the hilarious image it produces of a western liberal/feminist wearing garb known for the current denial of human rights to women, there's no reasoning with lefties, just safe to point and laugh and keep them the hell away from publicly appointed office.

4 minutes ago, ccneat said:

I once skipped a belt loop in the front on purpose in HS.  Does that count?

not to me. i was way too cool in highschool.

and let's just all keep in mind that trump followers, altright, whatever they go by, would like to dictate our socks. and also whatever our religion of choice is. just keeping on topic...

Just now, IAMX said:

For one, because a lot of us believe in the original civil rights movements, and this idea of cucking one's self to a religion that's still rather heinous runs as hypocritical considering all the petty #### leftists complain about Christians doing and how much a fit they pitch over those petty things. Sufficed to say, if one can't figure out the hilarious image it produces of a western liberal/feminist wearing garb known for the current denial of human rights to women, there's no reasoning with lefties, just safe to point and laugh and keep them the hell away from publicly appointed office.

you might want to correct that word filter. moderation has been pretty heavy handed on this as of late.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

not to me. i was way too cool in highschool.

that is code for " I have all of Weird Al's Cd's" 

17 minutes ago, IAMX said:

Because I refuse to condemn Jews, Muslims and  Christians who maintain separation between sexes in worship i am, the c word?  Or are we just singling out Muslims?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
2 hours ago, ccneat said:

Because I refuse to condemn Jews, Muslims and  Christians who maintain separation between sexes in worship i am, the c word?  Or are we just singling out Muslims?

Singling out leftists. We've already established Islam's special place in 2017 society. Lefties haven't yet figured out where they stand, still trying to figure out what pronouns they want to use.

Edited by IAMX

Timeline
1 hour ago, IAMX said:

Singling out leftists. We've already established Islam's special place in 2017 society. Lefties haven't yet figured out where they stand, still trying to figure out what pronouns they want to use.

Oops sorry i triggered you on such a sensitive topic. 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
13 hours ago, IAMX said:

Then, this comes on the heels of Jews being made to leave an LGBT Pride Parade in Chicago a few days ago because their Star of David rainbow flags "made people feel unsafe". :rofl: 

Omg we all know the star of david is just....scary :girlwerewolf2xn::diablo:

5 hours ago, ccneat said:

that is code for " I have all of Weird Al's Cd's" 

I'll do it. Including the Jews. I find it to be ridiculous.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, OriZ said:

Omg we all know the star of david is just....scary :girlwerewolf2xn::diablo:

I'll do it. Including the Jews. I find it to be ridiculous.

You find what to be ridiculous?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ccneat said:

You find what to be ridiculous?

Separation between sexes. I don't care what religion does it, it's ridiculous imo.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!