The Nature  Boy

CNN’s Jim Acosta BUSTED For Fake News About Trump’s Visit to See Scalise

24 posts in this topic

More fake news from CNN. Lucy is teeing up the football again 

http://www.tmn.today/2017/06/jim-acosta-cnn-fake-news-busted-trump-visit-see-scalise/

NN’s Jim Acosta was caught peddling fake news in wake of the shooting on the Republican Congressional baseball team. CNN appears to be rather committed to reporting fake news.

Acosta tweeted that President Trump didn’t actually see Steve Scalise when he and Melania visited the hospital on the night of the shooting. Acosta even attributed this news to a White House official as you can see in a screenshot of his tweet below. xxx Snipxxx

5 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

http://www.tmn.today/2017/06/jim-acosta-cnn-fake-news-busted-trump-visit-see-scalise/

NN’s Jim Acosta was caught peddling fake news in wake of the shooting on the Republican Congressional baseball team. CNN appears to be rather committed to reporting fake news.

Acosta tweeted that President Trump didn’t actually see Steve Scalise when he and Melania visited the hospital on the night of the shooting. Acosta even attributed this news to a White House official as you can see in a screenshot of his tweet below. xxx Snipxxx

This does not surprise me one bit and one reason why I do not watch CNN. 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

You havent checked the time stamps have you? LOL.

Trump: "Hey, I'm the only one allowed to spread fake news!  And my fake news is better than their fake news!"

Does anyone actually take CNN seriously anymore? Judging by their plummeting viewership I don't think so. The Onion and The National Enquirer are more reliable sources of news than CNN.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
5 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Does anyone actually take CNN seriously anymore? Judging by their plummeting viewership I don't think so. The Onion and The National Enquirer are more reliable sources of news than CNN.

Social media is making them obsolete.. that and the left think of SNL and John Oliver as news sources.

Just slap a likeable leftist persona on a person and they're apparently qualified for anything. ;)

Edited by IAMX

Timeline
1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

Only the guy who started this thread, apparently. He thought they are relevant enough to start a thread on the subject. LOL. 

The oak tree is laden with them little critters today. 

Edited by CaliCat

Timeline

CNN's Sellers complaining about white men regarding healthcare bill.. it's ok to be racist and make every issue into whining about white people, I'm liberal!

Sellers replied:

Yeah, that’s not a good argument; it’s an argument that’s based upon hypocrisy. And even when you compare it to 2009, you had the Democratic party, the House Republican — House Democrats at that time under Nancy Pelosi’s leadership, they had over 20 hearings. You know, this took a year before it passed. So this is not comparable to what happened in 2009. But I’d just love to see Mitch McConnell, and everyone else just cloak themselves in such hypocrisy and the travesty and why we need more Republicans with courage like my colleague here to the right, and why we need more Republicans to stand up is because the Republican party right now is trying to take away health insurance from 23 million people, and they are literally, literally drafting up a piece of legislation that affects one-sixth of our economy under the cover of darkness, which is 13 all white males in the back room.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17687/watch-cnns-sellers-complains-about-white-men-hank-berrien

Timeline

CNN's Dean Obeidallah blames Breitbart News, Trump, Flynn, Pompeo, etc. for the Finsbury attack in London, and also attacks Canadian for criticizing US media:

You see it on Fox News, you see on the Breitbarts out there, really demonizing Muslims, portraying us as threats to America. You have people in the White House now like Steve Bannon and Sebastian Gorka. You had Michael Flynn — who is no longer part of the administration, who was on the board of directors for ACT for America, a group the Southern Poverty Law Center calls the biggest anti-Muslim group in America. You have Mike Pompeo, the CIA director, got an award last year from ACT for America. So you have a direct line from the White House to anti-Muslim bigotry. I really hope as a nation we can take a step back and stop over-sensationalizing hate. We saw a horrific attack this week on a member of Congress. Other members of Congress could have been hurt. It’s part and parcel of the same thing. It’s demonizing, ginning up fear, irrationally ginning up fear, and people responding in the worst way possible. So, I’m concerned.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/19/cnn-contributor-dean-obeidallah-blames-breitbart-london-attack/

#LeftUnhinged

You see it on Fox News, you see on the Breitbarts out there, really demonizing Muslims, portraying us as threats to America. You have people in the White House now like Steve Bannon and Sebastian Gorka. You had Michael Flynn — who is no longer part of the administration, who was on the board of directors for ACT for America, a group the Southern Poverty Law Center calls the biggest anti-Muslim group in America. You have Mike Pompeo, the CIA director, got an award last year from ACT for America. So you have a direct line from the White House to anti-Muslim bigotry. I really hope as a nation we can take a step back and stop over-sensationalizing hate. We saw a horrific attack this week on a member of Congress. Other members of Congress could have been hurt. It’s part and parcel of the same thing. It’s demonizing, ginning up fear, irrationally ginning up fear, and people responding in the worst way possible. So, I’m concerned.

entire quote is true. part in bold, true. stating the truth makes someone unhinged? but won't the alt-right miss their victim card if the left steals it?

Timeline
31 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

entire quote is true. part in bold, true. stating the truth makes someone unhinged? but won't the alt-right miss their victim card if the left steals it?

Squirrels can't tell time. That's why they can't check the time stamps.