MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Ahmad Elisa said:

I want to share some news I just got my Visa today after almost 90 days of AP : I applied on Korea 2017/12/03 and submitted the DS-5355 on 2018/12/21 and since then I had more than 20 updates . they just called me 10 min ago and wanted to share the good news with you guys  . you can make it :D . thank you for all the support 

Congratulations! That is great news. Wish you all the best have a safe trip

Two questions

1) Are you from the banned countries?

2) Did they take the passport when you had the interview?

Regards

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Ahmad Elisa said:

I want to share some news I just got my Visa today after almost 90 days of AP : I applied on Korea 2017/12/03 and submitted the DS-5355 on 2018/12/21 and since then I had more than 20 updates . they just called me 10 min ago and wanted to share the good news with you guys  . you can make it :D . thank you for all the support 

Congratulations Ahmadabad Elisa

Edited by LebanonUSA2018

11 minutes ago, Nextlevel said:

Congratulations! That is great news. Wish you all the best have a safe trip

Two questions

1) Are you from the banned countries?

2) Did they take the passport when you had the interview?

Regards

No I am not but I worked in Iraq and Lebanon for 3 years traveling back and forth. I told them I want to keep my passport  if I wanted to travel anywhere 

4 minutes ago, LebanonUSA2018 said:

Congratulations Ahmadabad Elisa

Thank you you will get it soon :D 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ahmad Elisa said:

No I am not but I worked in Iraq and Lebanon for 3 years traveling back and forth. I told them I want to keep my passport  if I wanted to travel anywhere 

Thank you you will get it soon :D 

Hope so good luck in your new life have a safe trip 

34 minutes ago, Ahmad Elisa said:

I want to add . when I submitted the DS-5355 I made it very very detailed : I added 10 papers of supplements .  excel sheet saying which date I entered and left the country and what I do there exactly even stating the places I visited there 

Great to hear, thanks for the quick reply and congratulations again. 

Regarding the DS-5355 I did the same, but I didn't reach 10 papers LOL. either way thanks for that additional info

For the rest who are reading, your day will come soon and when it comes you will forget all the hardship

#KeepMovingForward

Edited by Nextlevel

Timeline
7 hours ago, Tarsha said:

Hello everyone! I have not been able to post from my cellphone, but anyways, I've posted before that when I enter my case number two results come up. Same case number...one just says 01 and the other says 02 after my case number. No one seems to know why this is so. One says "ready" and other says "administrative processing". Today, I we received a date update on the one that says "ready", but not the one that says "administrative processing". This is the part that frustrates me because if it is a glitch in the system, why wouldn't both update? This has happened on several occasions. My fiance (who is the beneficiary) and I have been waiting since August 28th, 2017. Several updates and no case status change. I really think they have everyone on hold at this point, but I am just wondering, why? I am just ready for this to be over and start my life with my fiance without up and moving my daughter to an entire different country. 

That’s strange but the one that says ready is a good sign and you will get visa issued soon . 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Nextlevel said:

Great to hear, thanks for the quick reply and congratulations again. 

Regarding the DS-5355 I did the same, but I didn't reach 10 papers LOL. either way thanks for that additional info

For the rest who are reading, your day will come soon and when it comes you will forget all the hardship

#KeepMovingForward

Wish this day will come very soon , but at least now we now People who got visa issued after submitting DS5535 best of luck for all of us

4 hours ago, Ahmad Elisa said:

I want to add . when I submitted the DS-5355 I made it very very detailed : I added 10 papers of supplements .  excel sheet saying which date I entered and left the country and what I do there exactly even stating the places I visited there 

Congrats Ahmad. I hope we all hear good news soon. My 6 months have completed today without a single update to my case. Hoping for something positive to happen.

4 hours ago, Ahmad Elisa said:

Congratulations! It's always refreshing to see approvals. And thank you for sharing. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello everyone i want to share my story i do my interview before in 28/3/2017 and co put me in ap.. the usem called me 11/5/2017 to send them this form 10 answers and still waiting till now ;((

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ahmad Elisa said:

Congratulations! And thanks for sharing the good news and bringing some hope to our heart. I was wondering if you are dual citizen or Korea is one of those 7 countries? Thanks:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ahmad Elisa said:

Congratulations :) Thanks for sharing it with us. It brought so much hope to this forum. Good luck everyone. We'll get it soon. Be positive :) 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Hello everyone i want to share my story i do my interview before in 28/3/2017 and co put me in ap.. the usem called me 11/5/2017 to send them this form 10 answers and still waiting till now ;((

Did you contact them . What’s your visa type 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.