MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
13 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

I don't think its an automatically generated response. To what id did u send the email?

When was your interview? Did u receive the questionnaire?

I sent email inquiring about when Ap will end

my interview was on november 20 and consular give me the questionnaire and give me my passport back .

i filled the form sent it in the same day 

Edited by mori212

1 hour ago, mori212 said:

I sent email inquiring about when Ap will end

my interview was on november 20 and consular give me the questionnaire and give me my passport back .

i filled the form sent it in the same day 

Okay thats great. They said ur processing is in final stages. Keep checking ur status on ceac. Hopefully it will change to Issued very soon.my interview was on 20 september. I got approved but have not received visa. They sent me the questionnaire on 8 november. I sent it back on the same day.. I have not got the visa yet. :( hoping for the best. Status is still AP

Timeline
4 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

Okay thats great. They said ur processing is in final stages. Keep checking ur status on ceac. Hopefully it will change to Issued very soon.my interview was on 20 september. I got approved but have not received visa. They sent me the questionnaire on 8 november. I sent it back on the same day.. I have not got the visa yet. :( hoping for the best. Status is still AP

I hope to you the best and everyone who is waiting the process

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

Thanks. Same for you. Your status dates keep changing on ceac or not?

Yes the date keeps changing everyweek but the status is Ap

22 minutes ago, letitgo said:

Hello everyone,

I sent them an email on Friday but my case staus even didn’t get updated why? Is our case alive? It’s been 60 days since interview. Thanks 

We cannot do anything. It's been 89 days since my interview... My status is still AP.. I have sent them many emails. They responded that case is in AP. Dates are changing since 16 nov, then 5 dec, then 12 dec.. Before that there was no date change. Just keep praying :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

We cannot do anything. It's been 89 days since my interview... My status is still AP.. I have sent them many emails. They responded that case is in AP. Dates are changing since 16 nov, then 5 dec, then 12 dec.. Before that there was no date change. Just keep praying :(

At least the date used to get updated after sending email but not anymore for me😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 12/15/2017 at 10:40 PM, TangierMorocco said:

Can any one of you let us know if you have any luck with the DS5535 form? How long are waiting? Where did you apply? my wife is waiting since several days for her CR1 in Casablanca after her interview in the first week of December. She was gived the DS 5535 which she immediately filled and return. 

Hi TangierMorocco.

Casablanca wait time for Ds5535 is 3 months to 6 months. we have group chat in whatsup if you wanna join us or your wife wanna join us. The group chat members are all Moroccans who got DS5535 and we are supporting each other. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 12/16/2017 at 11:29 AM, Haitham48 said:

hello

My wife has her interview in Casablanca Morocco on december 6th after the interview she was asked to fill out the from DS5553

they email it to her and she was asked NOT to send it as attachment and to keep it in the word format? and send it back my Q is 

how to keep it in word format

2nd there was 3 different email address in email we received and which one should I email it back to if any one know please help 

Thank you 

type your answers in a word document and copy and paste everything in the body of the email.

email it to CasaAdminProcess@state.gov 

we have group chat in whatsup ( all moroccans who got ds5535) if you wanna join us. 

7 hours ago, letitgo said:

At least the date used to get updated after sending email but not anymore for me😊

Don't worrry InshaAllah date will change after few days and status too. Hope for the good. Mine was also not changing... I was so worried from september to november,. .... Status was also not AP...it was stuck on ready for interview.. But then it changed to AP and dates are also changing after that

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi TangierMorocco.

Casablanca wait time for Ds5535 is 3 months to 6 months. we have group chat in whatsup if you wanna join us or your wife wanna join us. The group chat members are all Moroccans who got DS5535 and we are supporting each other. 

Hi Omar,

Can you add me to this group as my brother has DS5535

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.