MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
6 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

What abt you? When was ur interview? I am also stuck in this long processing. My interview was on 20 september.. Its more than two months now (80 days) nd i have not got my visa.. Filled that questionnaire form on 8th nov. Desperately waiting for my visa

His interview was 24th of August. Returned the form 28th of August 

On 11/12/2017 at 5:00 PM, aadi0014 said:

Hi I got a call today from AEG they said there is a parcel from embassy you can pick it up tomorrow and my status is not changed yet it still showing administive processing even I can't track my passport on us travel docs I don't know what's in the parcel 

Have you received your parcel?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 hours ago, E&R said:

Hi guys good afternoon any updates?

nothing

anyone have any news or idea on when this horrible wait will last till? the year is almost over yet still no visas nor updates

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 12/4/2017 at 11:07 AM, Renee2016 said:

So I want to share with you guys last year we were denied the k1 for bonefide we reapplied and and March my fiancé had his interview. In July we received the DS-5535 form. Now after 8 months in AP they asked for his medical last week. I pray this journey is over and this helps anyone else who is waiting.

Hi Renee any updates?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Renee2016 said:

not even a date change how about you

4 minutes ago, Renee2016 said:

not even a date change how about you

Same thing no date change. It still shows last updated aug 17  when was your last update 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, E&R said:

Same thing no date change. It still shows last updated aug 17  when was your last update 

Dec 6th but I think because the Senator contacted them I emailed verifying they received his medical no date change no reply.

Timeline
1 hour ago, TangierMorocco said:

Can any one of you let us know if you have any luck with the DS5535 form? How long are waiting? Where did you apply? my wife is waiting since several days for her CR1 in Casablanca after her interview in the first week of December. She was gived the DS 5535 which she immediately filled and return. 

We bin waiting for almost six months last week got call from embassy to submit new medical I am hoping  the wait will end soon .good luck to you 

hello

My wife has her interview in Casablanca Morocco on december 6th after the interview she was asked to fill out the from DS5553

they email it to her and she was asked NOT to send it as attachment and to keep it in the word format? and send it back my Q is 

how to keep it in word format

2nd there was 3 different email address in email we received and which one should I email it back to if any one know please help 

Thank you 

Edited by Haitham48
add NOT

11 hours ago, Haitham48 said:

hello

My wife has her interview in Casablanca Morocco on december 6th after the interview she was asked to fill out the from DS5553

they email it to her and she was asked NOT to send it as attachment and to keep it in the word format? and send it back my Q is 

how to keep it in word format

2nd there was 3 different email address in email we received and which one should I email it back to if any one know please help 

Thank you 

You should send that to all the email addresses which have been given in the email. And if they asked u to keep that in word format then copy the questions from email and paste on word and then write your answers and save in word format and send it to them.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi 

i just email the embassy today and they respond 

Thank you for your email.

Please note that the case in the final procedures and will be finalized soon.

Is that automatic email 

32 minutes ago, mori212 said:

Hi 

i just email the embassy today and they respond 

Thank you for your email.

Please note that the case in the final procedures and will be finalized soon.

Is that automatic email 

I don't think its an automatically generated response. To what id did u send the email?

When was your interview? Did u receive the questionnaire?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.