MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, MedBrie said:

الهجرة إلى أمريكا ( لم الشمل ) IR1 & CR1 & k1 i'm using this one

I am in both of them, but the one that I sent you has lot of similar cases like us (ds5535) and it's more active than الهجرة إلى أمريكا ( لم الشمل

Join the  إستفسارات و حلول  Visa Cr1 & K1, its very informative and many people got approved after submitting the ds5535. the minimum waiting time so far is 3 months, and the maximum was 6 months

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

good morning does anyone know on how to reply to isb embassy for the ds 5535 in editable format... i dont get what editable format means can anyone help?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My interview was today , consular said your paper is okay and gave me this  papers  say that the office regret to inform you that your visa application has been refused under the immigration and nationality act, section 221 (G)

What does that mean!!

23758036_1956698254346093_2077268542_n.jpg

23758373_1956698251012760_799732489_n.jpg

23758486_1956680911014494_1331999141_n.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
5 minutes ago, mori212 said:

My interview was today , consular said your paper is okay and gave me this  papers  say that the office regret to inform you that your visa application has been refused under the immigration and nationality act, section 221 (G)

What does that mean!!

23758036_1956698254346093_2077268542_n.jpg

23758373_1956698251012760_799732489_n.jpg

23758486_1956680911014494_1331999141_n.jpg

It’s the ds-5535, but yours look different from ours. Fill it out and return back to the embassy ASAP

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, Tarsha said:

It’s the ds-5535, but yours look different from ours. Fill it out and return back to the embassy ASAP

but why is it say office regret to inform you that your visa application has been refused under the immigration and nationality act, section 221 (G)

is it yours say that too ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 hours ago, mori212 said:

but why is it say office regret to inform you that your visa application has been refused under the immigration and nationality act, section 221 (G)

is it yours say that too ?

Just means that its not approved at this time and additional processing is required. Everyone who gets this form is in the same boat. After the processing is completed the embassy will reach out to you with further instructions such as bring your passport in to issue the visa etc.

23 minutes ago, Tarsha said:

Well we received our 6th update today!!!! I’m praying 🙏🏽 

its good news , you will hear somthing good this week

Edited by MedBrie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I emailed my embassy(Islamabad) last night regarding my ds5535 form. This is what they wrote back. 

Thank you for your email. Our record indicates that your submitted additional information questionnaire were received, reviewed and found to be acceptable in support of your visa application.  However, the administrative processing on your visa application is still pending.  Once it is done, our office will contact you. 

21 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

I emailed my embassy(Islamabad) last night regarding my ds5535 form. This is what they wrote back. 

Thank you for your email. Our record indicates that your submitted additional information questionnaire were received, reviewed and found to be acceptable in support of your visa application.  However, the administrative processing on your visa application is still pending.  Once it is done, our office will contact you. 

This is a great news you'll be hearing something good  soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.