MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Bh123 said:

Your welcome mate 

ive applied from bahrain , and it took 5 working days without the intervew day 

what was the color of ur 221g slip? where ur from originally? if u dont mind answering 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I sent a inquiry yesterday and this morning i check my case status, the date changed but the embassy never emailed me back. I sent an inquiry 3 days ago as well but they never updated my date and I never received an email. I don't know what the heck is going on :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mia12392 said:

I sent a inquiry yesterday and this morning i check my case status, the date changed but the embassy never emailed me back. I sent an inquiry 3 days ago as well but they never updated my date and I never received an email. I don't know what the heck is going on :(

They do this same type of thing in Dakar Senegal. If youre not getting responses and you feel you've been waiting too long, its better to have congressperson check. They almost always get response and accurate info on the status of the case.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

I’ve sent an inquiry and I have yet to receive a reply. I’ve heard that you don’t always receive a response, but I will like to get a response 

3 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

Whenever i made a query they replied me within 2 days.

29 minutes ago, omar1 said:

Hi MedBrie;

did you get any updates on your status?

not yet sister i'm still waiting , what about you ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, MedBrie said:

not yet sister i'm still waiting , what about you ?

Nothing uuuuugh! 

I am following you both here and in facebook group !LoL. I know that you are ahead of me, and if you don't get a response, I wont get it either. so I am waiting for you!! LOOOL

2 hours ago, omar1 said:

Hi MedBrie;

did you get any updates on your status?

1 hour ago, omar1 said:

Nothing uuuuugh! 

I am following you both here and in facebook group !LoL. I know that you are ahead of me, and if you don't get a response, I wont get it either. so I am waiting for you!! LOOOL

facebook group?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, MedBrie said:

facebook group?

Oh!, I thought you were in that group! there is somebody who interviewed in September 14th , and was also given the ds5535, and I thought it was you!!

23 minutes ago, omar1 said:

Oh!, I thought you were in that group! there is somebody who interviewed in September 14th , and was also given the ds5535, and I thought it was you!!

which group?

2 minutes ago, omar1 said:

إستفسارات و حلول  Visa Cr1 & K1

الهجرة إلى أمريكا ( لم الشمل ) IR1 & CR1 & k1 i'm using this one

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.