MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 hour ago, NLZZLN said:

so my passport is check marked so do i send my passport cuz my 221g is about missing document? im really confused cuz instructions r not clear. 

I suggest you follow up with the embassy. The should be able to tell you what exactly they need from you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mia12392 said:

Every time I submit an Inquiry  the Islamabad embassy reply back to me after 2-3 days. is that what they do with everyone else? 

Hi Mia can you pleas give me Islamabad embassy email addres I need to send inquiry for my case thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/11/2017 at 5:33 PM, letitgo said:

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone here waiting from Montreal, Canada or seen someone from there in the other threads?

Thanks 

There was one person she applied for her husband there case was approved after 60 days I think it was in aug if you go back in this thread you might be able to read her posts.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, E&R said:

There was one person she applied for her husband there case was approved after 60 days I think it was in aug if you go back in this thread you might be able to read her posts.

Thanks a lot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
6 hours ago, VisaAP said:

Hi All,

I had applied for a B2 Tourist Visa from Casablanca on the 29th of August and was asked to submit a DS-5535 form which I duly filled and returned back to the Consulate on the 31st of August.

It's been well over 2-months now and it still says under AP.

I have previously travelled to the US on a visit visa thrice, however totally unsure of why I was put under AP in the first place. I run a huge business and travel quite extensively around the world with no bad travel history.

Any ideas on how long it could take?

P.S - I have a Pakistani Passport and run one of our offices from Morocco, hence just applied for a B2 visa from here.

Thanks

Hi, it’s just a form they are giving out in certain countries to make up that 65,000 (0.5%). It’s stressful and frustrating, but the good thing is hopefully everyone will have their visas soon 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, E&R said:

Hi Mia can you pleas give me Islamabad embassy email addres I need to send inquiry for my case thanks.

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/ this is where I submit my inquiry. 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, E&R said:

I don't think she was applying through the Islamabad embassy. 

Timeline

I just spoke to a representative from NVC regarding my case. The kind lady on the phone told me that the embassy where you had your interview reviews your documents that are under administrative process. Nothing comes back to the United States unless the embassy denied your case. She said the processing time is determined by your embassy. 

Edited by Mia12392

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

I just spoke to a representative from NVC regarding my case. The kind lady on the phone told me that the embassy where you had your interview reviews your documents that are under administrative process. Nothing comes back to the United States unless the embassy denied your case. She said the processing time is determined by your embassy. 

I knew that already 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.